Iconic Formulations looking for 2 users to log All Out Ultra and 2 users For All Out Sweat Edition

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
These profiles are both loaded!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone needs to move on this fast. Great products here and damn do they work.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@delsolrob I’ll throw my name in the ring! Actually this week I will be out of my pre so perfect timing.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've never noticed the use of mushrooms before in preWO, maybe I just have missed it but that's an interesting idea. I'd be curious to see if the neural response is immediate. There are a few, that lions mane is one of them, that are in a nootropic I really like and by day 3 any time I take it I feel like a completely new person. massive mental clarity and focus/motivation.

jtgoshaff

Awards
I would love to participate. Been in a cut for 2 months and still havent reached my goal despite 1 hr cardio sessions 3 times a week and lifting weights 3 times a week. I would be interested in logging the all out sweat. Trying to shed about 20lbs.

ReformedNerd

Awards
Also interested in logging.

Got 30 lbs to lose and progress is slowing. Lifting 3x a week with cardio 4-8 times a week.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s amazing how good some product profiles out there are, like these babies, yet people are still paying through the nose for overpriced caffeine powder elsewhere.

This is a good opportunity to showcase some solid-ass preworkouts!

Hydration, energy, volumization, endurance, and thermogenesis in the Sweat’s case all being addressed intelligently with REAL doses that will make things happen.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yet people are still paying through the nose for overpriced caffeine powder elsewhere.
companies like ghost and redcon have really found the recipe to screw the consumer separating the stims from the pump ensuring you have to buy 2x as much product per month lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It’s amazing how good some product profiles out there are, like these babies, yet people are still paying through the nose for overpriced caffeine powder elsewhere.

Hydration, energy, volumization, endurance, and thermogenesis in the Sweat’s case all being addressed intelligently with REAL doses that will make things happen.
and the Blue Hawaiin flavor is the bomb!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone needs to move on this fast. Great products here and damn do they work.
the man, the myth, the chef...how the heck have you been?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@akboom87
@Dustin07
@Hyde
@Tunaking14

Shoot me a DM with your email addresses, shipping addresses and if you'd prefer sweat or ultra

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank you!

I'll be completely honest, I'm blown away these aren't more popular - I really thought these would seriously impress when I formulated them that we hit the ball out of the park - and didn't charge an arm and a leg for them. Just the sweat matrix on the All Out Sweat is basically better than most stand alone fat burners on the market...its almost like buying a fat burner and getting a free pre workout - or a great pre workout and a free fat burner (however you want to look at it.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn’t realize they weren’t big sellers. I used them quite a bit for the first couple years after they came out. To be honest I haven’t used them in a bit because I was staying away from stims to do a “reset” if you will. I was also trying to use up the last of my Viscious Labs Daft Pump pre workout as I got a serious discount on a case of them when he went out of business. I turned on a couple of guys on the rig to All Out and they still say it’s their favorite. Good stuff for sure! Thanks again!

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@akboom87
@Dustin07
@Hyde
@Tunaking14

Shoot me a DM with your email addresses, shipping addresses and if you'd prefer sweat or ultra
Good folks chosen here! Interested to hear their thoughts!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@akboom87
@Dustin07
@Hyde
@Tunaking14

Congrats fellas!
Thank you!

I'll be completely honest, I'm blown away these aren't more popular - I really thought these would seriously impress when I formulated them that we hit the ball out of the park - and didn't charge an arm and a leg for them. Just the sweat matrix on the All Out Sweat is basically better than most stand alone fat burners on the market...its almost like buying a fat burner and getting a free pre workout - or a great pre workout and a free fat burner (however you want to look at it.
This really is one of those very solid pre offerings. I remember when you first brought it out. Sweat version has a great profile! And I'm a fan of the blue Hawaiian flavor.

TBH I think it just gets overshadowed by the latest release when it comes to pre-WOs. There's just too many and too many new flavor launches by big companies all the time. Just hard to keep up, and also go back to the well. My two cents.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm offshore until Friday but my notices from the Postal Service said it arrived today!!! I'll start logging Monday 5-27-24 as I'll be at a family reunion Sat/Sun! I can't wait to share my experiences with it!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Log is up:

Hyde’s All Out Ultra Log - Sponsored by Iconic Formulations