House of Nutrition Trenavar cycle

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Any of y'all heard of Trenavar??? It seems they have the same compound as Kilo sports Trenadrol!!! Tamoxifen and Anastrozole. Anybody think that's enough as PCT and maybe adding some tribulus, DAspartic Acid, and Fadogia Agrestis?? Any help thanks

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don’t mention sources.

I’ve heard of the brand but no feedback on them.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TRENADROL was an all time favorite. what's the ingredient on the info panel? Trenadrol had 2 different labels
I think I know exactly what you're talking about. I think the original was something like 17methoxy-trienbolone? Never tried it. I remember when it came out and no one knew what the hell it was, so I just sat on the sidelines for awhile until there was some more information and then it was gone. To be honest, I'm still not sure what it was...

I would imagine this is not the same compound. My guess is that this is the usual trenavar nomenclature estra-4,9,11-triene...

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
I think I know exactly what you're talking about. I think the original was something like 17methoxy-trienbolone? Never tried it. I remember when it came out and no one knew what the hell it was, so I just sat on the sidelines for awhile until there was some more information and then it was gone. To be honest, I'm still not sure what it was...

I would imagine this is not the same compound. My guess is that this is the usual trenavar nomenclature estra-4,9,11-triene...
The original was that 17methoxy trienB you are right 👍🏻

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The original was that 17methoxy trienB you are right 👍🏻
@xR1pp3Rx will know far more about this than me. At the time, I just remember it being pretty controversial actually. Like nobody understood what it was and people claiming they were putting other AAS in there or something. I never had a good grasp on this one to be honest but I do recall people liking it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there was a 3 mcg version of trenadrol and then a later 30 mg version

I remember one was methyl tren and the other was regular tren at least that was the rumor.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there was a 3 mcg version of trenadrol and then a later 30 mg version

I remember one was methyl tren and the other was regular tren at least that was the rumor.
Yes, if I recall correctly, I believe a lot of people claimed it was methyl tren.... but that's not what the label said. The nomenclature is something different but people claimed it was actually methyl tren in there if I remember correctly. Once you start putting methyl tren on the market you know it's only a matter of time before it's gone.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember trenavar back in 2007. I was ignorant about PHs and thought U was buying a test booster. Man… That Alpha feeling and some decent gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, if I recall correctly, I believe a lot of people claimed it was methyl tren.... but that's not what the label said. The nomenclature is something different but people claimed it was actually methyl tren in there if I remember correctly. Once you start putting methyl tren on the market you know it's only a matter of time before it's gone.
I don't remember what's in any of these old products but I do know MTren was used to spike a lot of stuff back in the day

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't remember what's in any of these old products but I do know MTren was used to spike a lot of stuff back in the day
That is my guess.. it was mtren. I don't think anyone even knew what the compound/ nomenclature listed on the bottle actually was but it sure didn't stop people from trying it lol.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got so strong on it I don't ever remember anything that I have ever taken including all the greats from the late 90's n forward, coming anywhere close to the strength gains I got off trenadrol. that includes everything and every combo I have ever tried.

crazy if it was mtren but dayummmm it was nutzo

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got so strong on it I don't ever remember anything that I have ever taken including all the greats from the late 90's n forward, coming anywhere close to the strength gains I got off trenadrol. that includes everything and every combo I have ever tried.

It was always a mystery drug. That's the main reason I avoided it. I just didn't know what the hell I would be getting myself into. And even though there were stories like yours of getting great gains from it, I recall reading horror stories about side effects on it as well.

By the way, I was just skimming the internet on this and found this from Patrick Arnold on Trenadrol....

First of all, i tested the trenadrol and not only am i not a jackass but kilosports themselves sent it to me for testing. My findings were inconclusive and in no way would I ever contact the FDA regarding anybodys product. I think that kilo rep is out of line for making suggestions like he is, and then finishing up by making a derogatory comments about a competitor's product (exactly the kind of behaviour he is criticizing)

As far as the comment about DMT contamination that is strange because i certainly saw no dmt in there when i tested trenadrol. But then again, these guys may be looking at parts per million contamination or something (which although ridiculous, is a tactic they unfortunately do now)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

it had the same molecular weight as trenbolone (and estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) but the fragmentation pattern on the mass spec did not seem to match up to either one of those steroids. it is somewhat of a mystery what is in it

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP if you decide to run this stuff, please let us know how it goes!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember all those discussions. but I also remember he came back later and espoused it was just oral tren..? 🤷‍♂️

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I remember all those discussions. but I also remember he came back later and espoused it was just oral tren..? 🤷‍♂️
I couldn't find it but that certainly wouldn't surprise me. It was the wild west of sports supplements back then. You could walk into GNC on a Tuesday and crap out your liver by Friday.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
We can only think back to those days and wish.....

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you look hard enough you can still find pretty much everything. But traditional steroids are often easier to find, and less expensive, and if you choose wisely they can be less Detrimental to your health, so many of these things Became obsolete to the regular gear user
This is true for the most part. There were some things that came out from that era that will now forever sit alongside regular gear. Notably something like superdrol. But overall, you can get the same effects from those PH/DS as you can from var, anadrol, dbol, tbol, etc. But there is something novel and nostalgic for a lot of people about the PH/DS of the past.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is true for the most part. There were some things that came out from that era that will now forever sit alongside regular gear. Notably something like superdrol. But overall, you can get the same effects from those PH/DS as you can from var, anadrol, dbol, tbol, etc. But there is something novel and nostalgic for a lot of people about the PH/DS of the past.
Definately, theres also Whatever that thing is that makes people want something they can no longer have or have easy access to. I actually havnt used much outside traditional steroids in a while now but i decided to switch it up for my summer cut with a boatload of td epiandro and i got some designers for the final weeks. I felt the urge to do one of my old cycles from my 20's but just with testosterone this time

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just found a special bottle of sumpn sumpns

I might sell it for the right price...

or i may just use it.

hint: pplex and spawn ring any bells?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That product claims it has Trenavar, aka Trendione. It’s not what the OG Trenadrol was; this is the much later PH to actual trenbolone.

You need to eat like 90-150mg to get real results. 150 kicks ass, and all the sides of real Tren. You have been warned.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Now how do you turn down that sales pitch?
Lol kicks ass in the way Tren does for lean growth, metabolism increase, and strength.

But it kicks your ass in the way it makes you lethargic, winded, sweaty, pimply, high blood pressure, irrationally angry, horny, detached with a god complex & acid reflux.

It’s just like Tren suspension when you take enough, but an oral delivery with a 4-hour half-life. Which is good for sleeping, but worse for your gut health.

If you wouldn’t take Tren, don’t use it.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol kicks ass in the way Tren does for lean growth, metabolism increase, and strength.

But it kicks your ass in the way it makes you lethargic, winded, sweaty, pimply, high blood pressure, irrationally angry, horny, detached with a god complex & acid reflux.

It’s just like Tren suspension when you take enough, but an oral delivery with a 4-hour half-life. Which is good for sleeping, but worse for your gut health.

If you wouldn’t take Tren, don’t use it.
Never taken tren and have zero interest in ever trying it. And having never taken tren, I always imagined superdrol was basically like an oral version of tren. Crazy body transformation, great strength increase, and toxic as all hell. You love it and you hate it.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never taken tren and have zero interest in ever trying it. And having never taken tren, I always imagined superdrol was basically like an oral version of tren. Crazy body transformation, great strength increase, and toxic as all hell. You love it and you hate it.
You are wise not to mess with it; it’s brain poison.

I’ve taken Dymethazine 4 times; it’s only similar to Tren in the sense of strength and dramatic physique changes. I mean kind of similar end product, but Superdrol is just physical burden. Tren the mental burden can be huge.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You are wise not to mess with it; it’s brain poison.

I’ve taken Dymethazine 4 times; it’s only similar to Tren in the sense of strength and dramatic physique changes. I mean kind of similar end product, but Superdrol is just physical burden. Tren the mental burden can be huge.
I have no idea what it does to the brain, nor do I want to find out. People who run sdrol can have some effects on the brain/mind if their BP gets out of control, feel effects of hypoglycemia, etc., but nothing that directly impacts the brain that I know of.

I took DMZ once but I think I underdosed it. It was pitched as an sdrol clone so I think I ran it up to 30mgs but 20mgs of sdrol was much stronger in my opinion. Then I saw people running DMZ 45mgs+ and many stacking it with msten, which changes everything. I could give it another go but is there any benefit to DMZ over sdrol?

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

That was my experience also the craziest strength gains ever only sdrol and m1t came close but i felt good on trenadrol not so much on those

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea what it does to the brain, nor do I want to find out. People who run sdrol can have some effects on the brain/mind if their BP gets out of control, feel effects of hypoglycemia, etc., but nothing that directly impacts the brain that I know of.

I took DMZ once but I think I underdosed it. It was pitched as an sdrol clone so I think I ran it up to 30mgs but 20mgs of sdrol was much stronger in my opinion. Then I saw people running DMZ 45mgs+ and many stacking it with msten, which changes everything. I could give it another go but is there any benefit to DMZ over sdrol?
No, not in my opinion, beyond availability at the time. But Superdrol eventually got popular with the UGLs and became fairly easy to find and affordable again.

If you do get DMZ, good rule of thumb is to double dose it compared to SD. I always had strong effect at 40-45mg, solo or stacked with something milder. Always made me feel like crap by day 5 though. No appetite, lethargic, high bp, usually strained a muscle from power surge.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dmz was probably the most popular and obtainable designer and it was blended with just about everything. My favorite was a VL product called necrobombs, I don't think there was anything stronger than those caps.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dmz was probably the most popular and obtainable designer and it was blended with just about everything. My favorite was a VL product called necrobombs, I don't think there was anything stronger than those caps.
DMZ+Msten I saw multiple times work out surprisingly well for guys, much better than just taking more of one or the other. 30/20 was a common combo that seemed to be right on that line where tolerability was pretty high for a while but you are getting a lot of anabolism out of it.

In general, I am and have always been a huge fan of stacking. I do believe in 1+1=3, as far as better outcomes when you focus on putting together the traits you specifically need for a cohesive scenario.