HGH-X2 (Somatropin) - banned?

TommyBiceps

TommyBiceps

Awards
Hey guys, so I'm competing in my first competition in a couple weeks, and I've been taking a "safe and legal somatropin alternative" for about two months now. I wasn't sure if this might be something that's banned by the NPC or not, but it is supposed to produce hgh so I was worried it might if my hgh levels are too high or whatever. These are also pills taken by mouth btw... not injectable.

I'm probably just being paranoid, but if anyone can weigh in I'd appreciate it. I'm thinking of stopping taking it during peak week just in case.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
No worries. You wont fail for anything in that supplement. That is because CrazyBulk brand puts out nothing but fakes. Their entire line is named after different steroids but they have awful profiles

tsmog

tsmog

Awards
I don't remember seeing it in the WADA banned substances list. Also HTGduck has a pretty good point, those supps are pretty much bunk. NPC hardly ever tests anyway, many guys step on stage running so many different compounds it's unbelievable. You're safe bro.

TommyBiceps

TommyBiceps

Awards
Thanks guys, yeah I actually figured what both of u said. Crazy bulk seems to be a lot of hype and then I saw it was a "somatropin alternative" and not somatropin itself, but it's good to have a second (and third opinion). But I've heard about NPC being pretty lax on the testing. It's hard to even find their list of banned stuff online lol. I've read a couple posts from ppl that've been tested, but it seems like it's only the winners that MAYBE get tested.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you doing a natural competition? NPC doesn't test in their normal competitions.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've known a guy running 800 mg tren plus 8 different compounds for a tested NPC show and passed the "test" with flying colors. No such thing as natural competitions.

TommyBiceps

TommyBiceps

Awards
Are you doing a natural competition? NPC doesn't test in their normal competitions.
It's the Northeast Summer Classic in White Plains. Doesn't say anything about "natural"

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's the Northeast Summer Classic in White Plains. Doesn't say anything about "natural"
If it doesn't say natural then you're definitely good to go and they shouldn't test anyone.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you with absolute certainty that no one tests for Maca, Mucuna Pruriens, Hawthorn Berry, and 2-amino-5-pentanoic acid. The question you should be asking yourself is: did I really pay $80 for this crap?