Halotestin once or twice a week?

sharkface

Awards
Is there any benefit to taking Halotestin at 10-20mg once or maybe twice a week (at the most) as like a pre-workout? Or is it only useful when taken for a few weeks at a time. I have taken it it once for 3 weeks at 20mg ED

sharkface

Awards
Or would something like cheque drops be better for that? I havent researched those enough or know if they cause side effects even when using just once every now and then.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
are you talking about a pulse cycle or just pre workout?

i wouldnt run any anabolic more than once or twice a week for preworkout purposes

sharkface

Awards
Just as a preworkout before a hard conditioing and sparring session at the boxing gym. Im also researching cheque drops too. Would either of those be effective/safe if used like once a week or once every two weeks or something like that?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Just as a preworkout before a hard conditioing and sparring session at the boxing gym. Im also researching cheque drops too. Would either of those be effective/safe if used like once a week or once every two weeks or something like that?
dont do cheque drops. the problem with it is they are insanely toxic

and when it comes to preworkout strength, halotestin is one of the best

id think youll probly be mostly fine if you use it very sparingly like that. the problem lies in controlling the impulse though. if you start using it too much, youll get the toxicity side effects and supression just like a normal oral cycle.

realize though, that the strength will come from the steroid. if you have to compete or anythng without it, it wont be there. youre using it as a boost, not a cycle. the gains arnt gonna be very permanent

sharkface

Awards
so you think halo maybe once a week at 20mg? damn cheque drops are that toxic, even at once a week or once every two weeks? Yea I dont want any of my own hormones getting suppression thats a big concern with me.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
so you think halo maybe once a week at 20mg? damn cheque drops are that toxic, even at once a week or once every two weeks? Yea I dont want any of my own hormones getting suppression thats a big concern with me.
Whats driving you to take halo vs a pre-workout or something of that nature.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
I was just asking about this not even a week ago. Had a source send me a few Halo at 15mg a tab and a 10ml of Test Susp 100mg for free. He told me to run 30mg of Halo and 1cc of Test Susp 1-1.5 hours before I started a session as a pre-workout. He claimed a awesome increase in aggression and focus which for sure is going to carry over to strength if only on a placebo effect. I have only ran it once so far and am only running it on Squat/Deadlift days and sure enough I seriously think he is correct. I wound up pulling a great PR 515 for a double... great for me any ways haha. I am sold on this as of right now but, will be doing the same on next Sunday and if I report the same feeling I will be running it as a staple.

Just as a side note don't know about doing it if I wasn't on cycle at the time but, I am currently on and am on in even when I am off.

sharkface

Awards
I dont wana drop gym names on where I train, but I compete in professional boxing and mma at one of the top teams in the sport... anyway I do conditioing and hard sparring on some days that I get off work already kind of tired. Im not worried of the stuff being in my system for a drug test since many of my fights are over seas where there isnt testing in the promotions I fight in, but I have never done other stuff, just halotestin for my last fight for a few weeks at 20mg.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
1-2 times tops. Every Sunday guaranteed and if I decide to go heavy mid week on Squats or Rack Pull but usually just the once.

sharkface

Awards
And 1-2 times a week is fine without any natural hormone suppression? I might start trying the once a week and see how it goes if I feel it.

Does anyone have any experience with cheque drops?

By the way, thx for all the input guys, I appreciate it.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I've known a few people who take cheque drops, from what I hear they are great for aggression, but don't last long at all. Also very hard to find real stuff.

sharkface

Awards
yea I heard those same things too. Do you know often they would have to be taken to see suppression?

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I don't know of anyone who's taken it that frequently. Also never read anything on it. The two guys I know who love em, just do a few doses on meet day. That's it though.

It's piqued my interest though, I'll see if I can dig up some more info.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3