Awards
Burberry Touch
Kenneth Cole Black
Armani Black Code
Guess Man

airvine91

Awards
by Thierry Mugler ??

I use 20 sprays of this before I go to the gym...

:p j/k

I have a small bottle of it but it's really hard to use.
uh huh, thats the one. Very potent lol

smells incredible though, and they made this mocha scented one which is awesome.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
uh huh, that's the one. Very potent lol

smells incredible though, and they made this mocha scented one which is awesome.
That one is in the red star bottle called B*Men... I never got to try Ice Men tho, I heard that was their best. I'm still hung up on Polo Double Black though. It has an iced mango and iced coffee note that smells really good and slightly sweet that works with your skin chemistry in the summer heat.. girls cannot resist it :D

anyway, umm... anyone see the game last night ??

:p

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone know any good sites that sell these colognes cheap and are the REAL stuff?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
He said the real stuff, lol.

I wouldn't trust eBay for such a thing as buying cologne. You would be absolutely shocked, to say the least, at how many fake bottles of cologne are on there.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
He said the real stuff, lol.

I wouldn't trust eBay for such a thing as buying cologne. You would be absolutely shocked, to say the least, at how many fake bottles of cologne are on there.
Not the experience i've had. I buy all my cologne from Ebay.....Polo Sport, Aqua di Gio, A&F Fierce, etc...all legit and the ladies are all up on my **** about what I wear on a regular basis.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the experience i've had. I buy all my cologne from Ebay.....Polo Sport, Aqua di Gio, A&F Fierce, etc...all legit and the ladies are all up on my **** about what I wear on a regular basis.
you've never had a bad situation with ebay? with the authenticity of the cologne?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Aqua Di Gio is easily the most faked cologne on the market because everyone wears it and everyone wants it. You got really lucky to find an authentic bottle.

I'm not saying all cologne on eBay is fake, watered down, dated stuff but majority of the designer brands are definitely faked because they're so mainstream.

I only use those sites I provided because they get rid of bottles that are old stock just like the department stores do.

With eBay, I'll use Aqua Di Gio for instance because it's so popular, it came out in 1996... you could be getting a bottle from 1996, lol.

NO THANKS !

airvine91

Awards
I honestly don't see what is so great about Aqua di Gio. Women I know love it, but I still don't get what is so good about it. It's so light and I can barely detect the smell of it.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Funny topic...I'm coming in a little late. I bought my husband a sample pack with 10 scents and a gift card to buy one of them from Sephora 2 years ago for Christmas. The colognes that kept me intrigued were SeanJohn Unforgivable and Prada. Not a big fan of SeanJohn clothing; however, even when I didn't know which of the 10 scents he was wearing I would always comment on the days he wore SJ and Prada. He ended up buying both.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
I honestly don't see what is so great about Aqua di Gio. Women I know love it, but I still don't get what is so good about it. It's so light and I can barely detect the smell of it.
The fact that you can barely smell it is a good thing...Women don't want to choke on a man's cologne. It comes across as cheap or that you are over-compensating :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
The fact that you can barely smell it is a good thing...Women don't want to choke on a man's cologne. It comes across as cheap or that you are over-compensating :)
I think most men tend to forget that a woman's sense of smell is VERY different than ours. Women can smell much more than men can....hence often times less is actually more with cologne...and more is just too much.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
hence often times less is actually more with cologne...and more is just too much.
Yes, often times, but not all the time. When I had Versace Metal Jeans(they don't make it anymore:irked:) my hot chick friend would sit there smelling it staight out the bottle. So I guess if it's one of their favorites, more can be better.
It's just best not to wear a lot incase someone doesn't like the smell.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone recently told me to look into Jovan Sex Appeal

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Joop....LOL

It has a really funky smell to It.

My Fiance bought me Abercrombie Colden or something like that. Everyone at the office notices It and always asks me about it. I love the smell of it.

And IMO, Phermones or w.e. don't work. The idea of the crap Is retarded. If you are a big fat pale kid are you going to get laid by tons of women just for wearing good cologne? Answer Is no. If anything, the idea behind It is to give you a confidence boost, bout It.

Quit being a puss, hit the town, and mack on some bitches.
I love this guy lol

For me the ladies love the Axe in green

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a woman appreciates any guy that doesn't smell like armpits lol. I've tried a fair few, and stuck with Chanel Allure Sport, got the best feedback on that although it's not really that important; as long as you smell decent there's plenty of other more important things.

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joop go, its green and not too expensive
I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I bought the electric heat one and noticed that its a little weak. it doesn't project that well and has a short longevity. I haven't tried the joop go yet but im def willing to give it a try.
JOOP is not what you're looking for lol.

It has the consistency of cough syrup and isn't too far off from smelling like it either..

Stick with fresh, aquatic scents. You can wear them anywhere and most people won't find them to be too offensive if you over spray.

Bulgari Aqua Marine, Kennith Cole Reaction, and Polo Blue are my go-to summer scents.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

Aqua Di Gio
Fierce by A&F
SeanJohn Unforgivable
I AM KING by SEAN JOHN
Prada
Chanel Allure Sport
Light Blue - Dolce & Gabana
Abercrombie Colden
Abercrombie41 Cologne

Thanks in advance, I would appreciate the help.

littlejeni

littlejeni

Awards
Ok, if you could pick only two, please do so, and if possible tell me why.

SeanJohn Unforgivable
QUOTE]

Unforgivable because I want to rip my husband's clothes off and do him...good enough answer?

Happy Spraying :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Calvin Klein Eternity is my #1 for playing my classy self on dates or social events. Easily my favorite.

Chanel Platinum for when I'm a hoe.

Kenneth Cole Reaction for every day wear.

Great stack. No need to run a PCT after this cycle. Body odor gets shut down while on this cycle but comes back relentlessly within 2 hours into post cycle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I got a chance to smell the new Ed Hardy "Love and Luck", it was smelled good, my girl liked it and it had a cool bottle. The only downside was the price.

Aqua Di Gio smells good, but **** man, every guy and their brother wears that ****. Who wants to smell like another man from some lady's past?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's one reason I never wear it. Sure it smells good, but my god... every guy in the world has owned it at some point in time, lol.

I got a chance to smell the new Ed Hardy "Love and Luck", it was smelled good, my girl liked it and it had a cool bottle. The only downside was the price.

Aqua Di Gio smells good, but **** man, every guy and their brother wears that ****. Who wants to smell like another man from some lady's past?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn RR, I thought you died, lol, its been a while since we've been in the same thread, and thanks for the tip on the gio, let me just scratch that off the list.....

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's one reason I never wear it. Sure it smells good, but my god... every guy in the world has owned it at some point in time, lol.
lol yea i think literally everyone of my friends have owned that cologne at one time. and btw thanks for listing a few of the fresh, aquatic scents. i looked into them and really enjoyed the kenneth cole one you pointed out. Thanks again

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn RR, I thought you died, lol, its been a while since we've been in the same thread, and thanks for the tip on the gio, let me just scratch that off the list.....
lol I know man, it's good to be back!!!!

michael75

michael75

Awards
Jaques-Bogart Silver.

This scent without a doubt is truely intoxicating for the women,i have worn many scents in the past,but get more comments and reactions from women when i wear this particular one.

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
Escada
The sweet smell has the bees taking a sniff all night
Feel the funbags pressed upon you all night

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Escada
The sweet smell has the bees taking a sniff all night
Feel the funbags pressed upon you all night
I kno a couple of people who use escada. which one do you use? they have like 7 different kinds for men...lol

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I kno a couple of people who use escada. which one do you use? they have like 7 different kinds for men...lol
I know their cologne Sunset Heat and Magnetism are pretty popular. Magnetism smells like grape soda when you first spray it on, lol. But then it develops nicely as it goes through it's top, middle, and basenotes.

My favorite cologne for the colder weather is Givenchy Pi, girls seem to go crazy for that one ;)

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I don't care what girls like. I have to like it first. And i'm cheap so:

Clinique Happy for Men
Ralph Lauren Romance
Ocean Pacific Juice