Get Ultra Hard with Iconic Formulations Log Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cutting season is upon us and Iconic Formulations wants to give one member a chance to beat the season with our Epiandro. Give us a great reason why you need help with your cut for a chance.

Supplement Facts
Application Size: 5 pumps (7.5ml)
Applications per container: 28
Epiandrosterone 375mg
Androsterone 125mg

IMG_0525.JPG

Rules
US only
Be a member in good standing
At least 250 posts

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
5 hours later and no takers???

C'mon y'all! This stuff is legit!! Like, tight, pumped and vascularity all day legit!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
5 hours later and no takers???

C'mon y'all! This stuff is legit!! Like, tight, pumped and vascularity all day legit!!
I’m thinking people are at work still and business is good.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s get on this gentlemen.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m already 5 weeks into ultra hard/ultra 11/dermacrine or else I would have been in haha

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys need to get in on this!
I would jump all over this! already did a Ultra Hard log over a year ago!
Ultra Hard is one of my all time favs!

Last edited:
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I’ll throw my name in. I have a bunch of icon one and alpha four I was planning to run in May. Not sure if it makes sense to run ultra hard first then proceed with icon one and alpha four?

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dang I would throw my name in! Sadly in 2 weeks I’ll be moving to a undetermined job site location so not sure how that’s going to mess with my gym time yet.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seriously.....
Y'all mofos can get some free gains and no1 is gonna bite.

I'm dissapointed in all of you......
Truth

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be all over this if I hadn't just finished up an Iconic AET log and started Icon One already. Loved the neuro AET and loving the Icon One so far, I'm sure this is a top notch product too. Can't believe more people haven't applied.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would be all over this if I hadn't just finished up an Iconic AET log and started Icon One already. Loved the neuro AET and loving the Icon One so far, I'm sure this is a top notch product too. Can't believe more people haven't applied.
Same here, I just finished thermoamp today. I might pick up a bottle or 2 of this and use it anyway 🤷.

@cheftepesh1 I put a link to this thread in 2 of my threads so hopefully more ppl will see it. I'd like 2 see 2 totally different ends of the spectrum log this, a guy in his 20's or 30's and another in his 50's or older.

What about @Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here, I just finished thermoamp today. I might pick up a bottle or 2 of this and use it anyway 🤷.

@cheftepesh1 I put a link to this thread in 2 of my threads so hopefully more ppl will see it. I'd like 2 see 2 totally different ends of the spectrum log this, a guy in his 20's or 30's and another in his 50's or older.

What about @Rocket3015
I appreciate the thought but right now I am try to get my TRT straightened out.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Surprised more aren't on this. I have a bottle of Ultra-hard I'm saving here, going to use this summer.. same boat as @Smont got bloodwork this AM to reestablish doc-TRT in TX.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let’s keep this going

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone want to get in on this?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The lack of apps is disturbing..

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would have liked to try this but I’m not in a position to log it properly due to current/upcoming plans. just bad timing unfortunately

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Wondering why?
Yea very surprising honestly. If nobody wants it, I’ll throw my name in. I’m about to start some ultra-11 and will definitely throw this in if allowed. Never tried the ultra hard but, ultra epi is pretty impressive. It would be nice to compare the two.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea very surprising honestly. If nobody wants it, I’ll throw my name in. I’m about to start some ultra-11 and will definitely throw this in if allowed. Never tried the ultra hard but, ultra epi is pretty impressive. It would be nice to compare the two.
This would be a good gentleman to log this !!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. Wondering why?
I think part of the problem is that most people would buy another bottle to run for 8 weeks plus mild PCT for 4 weeks and that adds another $100+ for that. Been contemplating if I wanted to try it and fit that into my budget.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do it but I only use kettlebells and do bjj, it's a waste. I'm not sure why this thread wasn't wrapped up in an hour.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Send me your info and email my good sir

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I posted my app several days ago but maybe I forgot to hit the "post reply" button? I'm offshore so our internet glitches out constantly. Anyways............ I'm 51 years old and have done tons of supplements and know my body well. I'm currently 6' 212 lbs and sitting around 15% bodyfat. I'm coming off a cutting cycle of thermoamp(2 bottles), (SNS Paradoxine) and I've been on Apex Alchemy's Ursa and Flashpoint for the last 4 months straight- fixing to take a 6 -8 week break from both) I'm also a week from finishing Apex's AET-50. I've ran Iconic Ultra 11 and Alpha 7 so I'd love to run some Ultra Hard. A great reason why is because Iconic Formulation's products are legit!!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted my app several days ago but maybe I forgot to hit the "post reply" button? I'm offshore so our internet glitches out constantly. Anyways............ I'm 51 years old and have done tons of supplements and know my body well. I'm currently 6' 212 lbs and sitting around 15% bodyfat. I'm coming off a cutting cycle of thermoamp(2 bottles), (SNS Paradoxine) and I've been on Apex Alchemy's Ursa and Flashpoint for the last 4 months straight- fixing to take a 6 -8 week break from both) I'm also a week from finishing Apex's AET-50. I've ran Iconic Ultra 11 and Alpha 7 so I'd love to run some Ultra Hard. A great reason why is because Iconic Formulation's products are legit!!!!!
We have an Alpha 7 log opp currently

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@wesb2387 - Enjoy !

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How did you like Icon One Bro?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How did you like Icon One Bro?
Very mild gains, very mild sides. Coupled with epi andro at 600-900mg it was a nice easy intro to anabolics. It’s a shame that Icon One is discontinued because it was nice to run on its own and alongside epiandro. Put on 6-7 pounds over 9 weeks, some body fat too, but kept gaining weight and size after PCT. not much for strength gains which was my goal but all in all I would recommend if icon one was still available.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Liked ultra hard a lot - stacked with alpha seven. Perfect cutting. Loved the vascularity and libido!