Get Cut Up for summer with Ultra 11 Log Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We all want to bring our best for the summer and cutting season is here. We are looking for one member who wants to bring their best with our 11–Keto product. Ultra 11 is one of the best topical products on the market. With tons of review both on AM and on the iconic site, there isn’t enough good things to say about how well this works. Just tell us your experience with cutting products and how this would aid you in reaching your goals.

IMG_0488.JPG

Rules
US only
Must have at least 500 posts
Member in good standing
List previous logs

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We all want to bring our best for the summer and cutting season is here. We are looking for one member who wants to bring their best with our 11–Keto product. Ultra 11 is one of the best topical products on the market. With tons of review both on AM and on the iconic site, there isn’t enough good things to say about how well this works. Just tell us your experience with cutting products and how this would aid you in reaching your goals.

View attachment 214526

Rules
US only
Member in good standing
List previous logs
I nominate @DemntedCowboy who just rejoined the board!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a huge opportunity! These are in limited supply and extremely expensive to produce.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a huge opportunity! These are in limited supply and extremely expensive to produce.
And after a stint away because of Covid and a divorce I am back lifting again. And logging again on a daily basis.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is definitely one of the one's I wanted to try, but still have unsponsored Ultra-Hard and Icon-1 log to run, also just wanted to say thanks to Iconic again for past logging opportunities (they were stellar).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really surprised there aren't more people wanting in in this!! I absolutely loved this stuff!!
i bet there will be...this has only been up for a few hours.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really surprised there aren't more people wanting in in this!! I absolutely loved this stuff!!
Hey bud, how's recovery going?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s only been up for a short time. I can see a ton of apps hitting this thread soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Slowly, but surely.. I'm right at 6 weeks post-op and my therapist says I'm slightly ahead of schedule for my range of motion.

Thanks for asking!!
(y):)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
time to get those apps in...:)

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm using a bottle of it now that I had from the original release that I was saving and I'm enjoying it more than I did the first time I used it! I've got my diet dialed in much, much better and it's like a magic cream that tightens my waist and increases strength. Running it w/ Ultra Hard and I'm pumped 24/7. Someone's going to get vv lucky and enjoy this log!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm using a bottle of it now that I had from the original release that I was saving and I'm enjoying it more than I did the first time I used it! I've got my diet dialed in much, much better and it's like a magic cream that tightens my waist and increases strength. Running it w/ Ultra Hard and I'm pumped 24/7. Someone's going to get vv lucky and enjoy this log!
thank you for sharing, very happy to hear you are getting such good results....hope these results continue and get even better.

good luck!!! (y):)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Keep the apps coming

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t have the post count to apply. I am currently just starting a run of NEURO AET, after following new guy’s log and loving the product so far! Have no doubt this product would be high caliber as well.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Think I’ve tried every IF/IL topical/transdermal known to man. Would love to try this one out, currently just taking thermoamp and finishing my last bottle of Ursa Major. 100% willing to purchase another bottle here and run it for a couple months.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'd be interested and willing to log with pics. I would definitely be adding one or two other anabolics with it, test or trest minimum but no other products like t3/clean/diuretics. I don't know if that is acceptable or not. Planning to start a cycle by may 1st. I have not used any PEDs this year and yes that includes pulsing 😜. Current weight 180lb 71" bf @15-16% I can have better lighting pics but I just got off work and I'm tired, workouts generally 5-6am.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You’re not joking. Great product that is becoming more rare by the day. Don’t sleep on this opportunity

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re not joking. Great product that is becoming more rare by the day. Don’t sleep on this opportunity
Sadly this is true. All the good stuff is disappearing from availability.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Hey, this looks awesome! I’ve been lifting consistently for the last few months and have just taken my BF below 20%. Now I’m getting more intentional with my diet and continuing training to keep getting rid of more fat.

I’ve used a variety of Stim and non-Stim fat burners (I’m about to run Thermoamp), but don’t have as much experience with topicals. I’d love to give this a try.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey, this looks awesome! I’ve been lifting consistently for the last few months and have just taken my BF below 20%. Now I’m getting more intentional with my diet and continuing training to keep getting rid of more fat.

I’ve used a variety of Stim and non-Stim fat burners (I’m about to run Thermoamp), but don’t have as much experience with topicals. I’d love to give this a try.
Let us know how you like Thermoamp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Another few days to get those apps in

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good apps so far---this is a very good opportunity!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last day for this is Sunday

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 214526

Rules
US only
Member in good standing
List previous logs
Damn, I’d throw my hat in but I got little kids and as much as I’d find it entertaining to see them get lean and ripped at 5 & 3 years old, I just can’t ethically do it. 😂😂😂😂

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn, I’d throw my hat in but I got little kids and as much as I’d find it entertaining to see them get lean and ripped at 5 & 3 years old, I just can’t ethically do it.
That’s funny. Just imagined that and man would that be fun at the beach.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 148
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0
DemntedCowboy Supplement Logs 0