First post..natty cutting stack!?

Chapman_43

Awards
What's up everyone!? This is my first post so bare with me. I'm 20 years old, 6ft and 200 lbs and 9% body fat. Looking for suggestions on a cutting stack to aid me in the process and help reach the next level! Ideally I'd log whatever stack I decide run and would greatly appreciate everyones input. Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too many to list. Here is a list off the top of my head.

Lots of options as far as stims go: EC, Alphamine, norcodrene, yohimbine, alpha T2

Non stims: TTA-500, Forskolin, Reduce XT

Then on top of that you can stack natural anabolics like X gels, epi, ect.

Javier_

Awards
Don't waste your cash on those bull**** gels lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + OxyMax XT, a super complete testosterone booster that will help you retain lean muscle while burning fat with full dose of Forskolin-95 + Arimistane, keeping you hard and more vascular, Pair that with the fat burning effects of OxyMax, an additional 50mg of Forskolin-95 and strength and mood enhancment from Amentoflavone and you have an amazing cutting stack while maintaining LBM!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 20yrs old a rest booster will be pointless.

Evomuse epitome + BPS combustion for loosing fat with multiple pathways.

Phosphatidic acid or soy lecithin to preserve muscle along with the minute amount of choline to help again, burn fat.

Keep a moderate protein intake as well .. Instead of a gram/lb of bw, shoot for 1.15g per lb.

Chapman_43

Awards
I found a pretty solid deal on bodybuilding.com so I decided to go with the combo of Alphamine and Shift from PES. For the most part my diet is in tack and will be starting my cutting phase tomorrow. The only other supplements that I'm also going to be using are fish oil and a multivitamin. I'll try to start logging my progress if anyone's interested. You guys are awesome btw!! loving the support and advice from everyone!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What are you goals? 9% is already hella lean. Are you prepping for a show? Its very hard for many people to maintain a bodyfat level lower than your current level. I find maintaining anything under 8% very difficult. Do you have an end goal in mind?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Too many to list. Here is a list off the top of my head.

Lots of options as far as stims go: EC, Alphamine, norcodrene, yohimbine, alpha T2

Non stims: TTA-500, Forskolin, Reduce XT

Then on top of that you can stack natural anabolics like X gels, epi, ect.
Some good suggestions right there!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I was told norcodrene and shift work great

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found a pretty solid deal on bodybuilding.com so I decided to go with the combo of Alphamine and Shift from PES. For the most part my diet is in tack and will be starting my cutting phase tomorrow. The only other supplements that I'm also going to be using are fish oil and a multivitamin. I'll try to start logging my progress if anyone's interested. You guys are awesome btw!! loving the support and advice from everyone!
Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions. That combo should be right in line with your goals.

Chapman_43

Awards
What are you goals? 9% is already hella lean. Are you prepping for a show? Its very hard for many people to maintain a bodyfat level lower than your current level. I find maintaining anything under 8% very difficult. Do you have an end goal in mind?
Eventually I would love to compete but still feel I'm not contest ready. Last year I dirty bulked from 170 to 210 while working mostly on powerlifting and gained more mass and body fat than I was comfortable with. However, I realized those goals were mainly egotistic and feel as if genetically my body is more geared towards having a more athletic and aesthetic body. So where I am currently at I feel as if the potential is there for competing, its just a matter of time and consistency!

Chapman_43

Awards
Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions. That combo should be right in line with your goals.
I certainly will! Later on in this week Im planning to give a weekly log and hopefully a post a starting pictures

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly will! Later on in this week Im planning to give a weekly log and hopefully a post a starting pictures
Good luck with your stack man. Let us know once you get started, so we can be sure to follow along.

Chapman_43

Awards
Good luck with your stack man. Let us know once you get started, so we can be sure to follow along.
Thanks buddy!, My plan is to give a weekly update every Sunday with how the week went and provide as much content/insight as I can.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy!, My plan is to give a weekly update every Sunday with how the week went and provide as much content/insight as I can.
Sounds good man. We appreciate the feedback.