• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Is there an ETA on when this possibly might be released?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there an ETA on when this possibly might be released?
I'm still at beta 1 testing. There are still some ingredients I need to order before making second gen betas available for testing. Realistically, for sale we're looking at April.

I

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I'm still at beta 1 testing. There are still some ingredients I need to order before making second gen betas available for testing. Realistically, for sale we're looking at April.

I
Excellent, can't wait for all these new products!!! Epitome is back then soon to be DCP and this!!!! Wahoo!!

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
I see there will be few same ingredients as in the Virile Mane. So, what's the story? Beta tester grew dick in his forehead?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see there will be few same ingredients as in the Virile Mane. So, what's the story? Beta tester grew dick in his forehead?
Yes, that's exactly what happened. Now everyone called him Dickhead.

omen856

omen856

Awards
I know beta testing started he said now I’m curious on details until I forget about it again

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know beta testing started he said now I’m curious on details until I forget about it again
Im intrested more about ingredients and science of it, know lot people on here immature

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take a read through the TopMuscle writeup

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/301006-evomuse-presents-topmuscle.html

A lot of overlapping pathways, but also some that don't apply to HUNG, as well as some additional ones that don't apply to skeletal muscle bit that are applicable to smooth penile tissue and vascular spongy tissue and increasing elasticity in the ligaments.
Are you indirectly saying rubbing Top Muscle on 8———D will lead to 8============D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take a read through the TopMuscle writeup

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/301006-evomuse-presents-topmuscle.html

A lot of overlapping pathways, but also some that don't apply to HUNG, as well as some additional ones that don't apply to skeletal muscle bit that are applicable to smooth penile tissue and vascular spongy tissue and increasing elasticity in the ligaments.
Alot of info there. Liking what im reading so far and yes I am takings some notes and adding questions I will PM if I dont find the answers.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
88.8 inches is correct.
You forgot the conversion...8-----D to metric equals .65, then taking the differential and converting back to inches = .8888888

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alot of info there. Liking what im reading so far and yes I am takings some notes and adding questions I will PM if I dont find the answers.
Sure thing...send away

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you indirectly saying rubbing Top Muscle on 8———D will lead to 8============D
For one, you want to keep Genistein away from your balls (note the section on ERb and Androgen Receptor Luciferase), but I'm still trying to piece out ER Beta function in the actual penis.

Endocrinology. 2002 Dec;143(12):4764-74.
Evidence for a potential role of estrogen in the penis: detection of estrogen receptor-alpha and -beta messenger ribonucleic acid and protein.
Jesmin S1, Mowa CN, Matsuda N, Salah-Eldin AE, Togashi H, Sakuma I, Hattori Y, Kitabatake A.
Author information
Abstract

Body tissues are traditionally classified as estrogen targets based on both the response to the hormone and the presence of estrogen receptors (ERs). We undertook the study on expression of ERalpha and ERbeta in the penis to identify compartments/cells responsive to estrogen, using immunohistochemistry, Western blotting, in situ hybridization, and RT-PCR analyses. Expressions of ERalpha and ERbeta in the rat penis were age dependent at both mRNA and protein levels, with the most intense signals being observed during the perinatal period and declining thereafter with age. Initial signals (fetal d 17) of ERalpha were localized to the mesenchyme and subepithelial stroma and later (postnatal d 2) to the corpus spongiosus, corpus cavernosus, and urethral epithelia. ERbeta was initially detected by postnatal d 2 and was localized diffusely in corpus spongiosus and cavernosus in immature rats. In the adult, both ERs were concentrated largely to the urethral epithelia and vascular and neuronal structures. The present study provides the first evidence for ER expression in the penis. Thus, our data add the penis to the list of estrogen-responsive tissues in males and provide a base and insight for future studies aimed at investigating a functional role of estrogen in the penis, especially in development.

PMID:
DOI:
10.1210/en.2002-220628

[Indexed for MEDLINE]

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
Expression of Estrogen Receptors in Human Corpus Cavernosum and Male Urethra

Dietrich et al 2004

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"In an earlier paper, this group showed that endothelial dysfunction in men with vasculogenic erectile dysfunction is associated with the loss of adenosine A 2B receptor activity in penile vessels [110]. In a later study by Faria and colleagues, it was shown that relaxation of human corpus cavernosum by P2 receptor agonists was severely attenuated in erectile dysfunction patients [113]. They suggest further that relaxation in control subjects may be mediated by ADP-sensitive P2Y 12 receptors, with a shift towards activation of P2Y 1 and perhaps P2Y 13 receptors in erectile dysfunction patients"

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"In an earlier paper, this group showed that endothelial dysfunction in men with vasculogenic erectile dysfunction is associated with the loss of adenosine A 2B receptor activity in penile vessels [110]. In a later study by Faria and colleagues, it was shown that relaxation of human corpus cavernosum by P2 receptor agonists was severely attenuated in erectile dysfunction patients [113]. They suggest further that relaxation in control subjects may be mediated by ADP-sensitive P2Y 12 receptors, with a shift towards activation of P2Y 1 and perhaps P2Y 13 receptors in erectile dysfunction patients"
Sh!t you really are close to making this product reality

T3x

T3x

Awards
  • Established
So does ERbeta modulate NO locally, or did I misread that paper? If so, does it explain why e2 blood levels correlate, nonlinear, with erectile function?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does ERbeta modulate NO locally, or did I misread that paper? If so, does it explain why e2 blood levels correlate, nonlinear, with erectile function?
It goes far beyond that, actually getting into development, tissue generation/regeneration, and overall functionality.

Histol Histopathol. 2006 Jan;21(1):53-67. doi: 10.14670/HH-21.53.
The penis: a new target and source of estrogen in male reproduction.
Mowa CN1, Jesmin S, Miyauchi T.
Author information
Abstract

In the past decade, interest and knowledge in the role of estrogen in male reproduction and fertility has gained significant momentum. More recently, the cellular distribution and activity of estrogen receptors (alpha and beta)(ER) and aromatase (estrogen synthesis) has been reported in the penis, making the penis the latest "frontier" in the study of estrogen in male reproduction. ER and aromatase are broadly and abundantly expressed in various penile compartments and cell types (erectile tissues, urethral epithelia, vascular and neuronal cells), suggesting the complexity and significance of the estrogen-ER system in penile events. Unraveling this complexity is important and will require utilization of the various resources that are now at our disposal including, animal models and human lacking or deficient in ER and aromatase and the use of advanced and sensitive techniques. Some of the obvious areas that require our attention include: 1) a comprehensive mapping of ER-alpha and -beta cellular expression in the different penile compartments and subpopulations of cells, 2) delineation of the specific roles of estrogen in the different subpopulations of cells, 3) establishing the relationship of the estrogen-ER system with the androgen-androgen receptor system, if any, and 4) characterizing the specific penile phenotypes in human and animals lacking or deficient in estrogen and ER. Some data generated thus far, although preliminary, appear to challenge the long held dogma that, overall, androgens have a regulatory monopoly of penile development and function.

PMID:
DOI:
10.14670/HH-21.53

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And this is why we are using an ERb specific agonist, granted in low dosage...

Abstract

Estrogen, largely produced in testis and adrenal gland, may play important roles in male reproduction. Most of the effects of estrogens are mediated by binding of estrogen to one or both of the two estrogen receptor (ER) subtypes α and β. Recently, they have been described in testis, prostate, and efferent ducts, mostly in rodents. The goal of this study was to prove the evidence of ERs in human corpus cavernosum and male urethra, exploring the protein expression of these receptors by immunohistochemistry. Corpus cavernosum and corpus spongiosum smooth muscle was immunoreactive for the androgen receptor (AR), ERα, and strongly for ERβ. Endothelial cells were negative for AR, sporadically positive for ERα, and positive for ERβ. Urethral epithelium showed strong nuclear expression of AR, predominantly in the basal cell layer, and nuclear expression of ERα in the intermediate cells. ERβ was highly expressed in almost all urethral nuclei and, much more weakly, in cytoplasm. Progesterone receptor (PGR) was negative in all cases and all tissues. These results represent the first report that ERα and particularly ERβ are regularly expressed in human penile tissue.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And another reason why companies/people looking for that single magic bullet ingredient lack vision....ER beta activation alone did increase protein synthesis, but without a combination hit with compounds to stimulate VEGF and smooth muscle proliferation the effect will be negligible.

But that's not how we roll...

Abstract
The objective of this study was to investigate the effects of oestrogen receptor (ER) beta activation on vascular protein synthesis and protein expression. Nuclear immunoreactivity towards ER beta was observed abundantly in vascular smooth muscle and endothelial cells of mouse aorta. No ER alpha-positive cell nuclei were observed. In aorta from ovariectomized mice, treatment with the selective ER beta agonist genistein (100 nM) for 24 h increased [(3)H]leucine incorporation by about 30%. This effect was prevented by the ER blocker ICI 182780 (10 microM). Although genistein treatment stimulated protein synthesis, it caused no change in total protein determined either by the Lowry method on tissue homogenate or by densitometric scanning of protein bands (10-220 kDa) separated by SDS-PAGE. Separation of [(35)S]methionine-labelled proteins by SDS-PAGE did not reveal the protein(s) stimulated by genistein. DNA synthesis was not affected by 100 nM genistein, suggesting that genistein-induced stimulation of protein synthesis is not part of a growth response. Protein expression, determined by SDS-PAGE, was similar in aorta from ER beta-knockout and wild-type mice, suggesting that expression of vascular proteins does not depend solely on a functional ER beta gene. We suggest that activation of vascular ER beta stimulates synthesis of proteins and that this response is not associated with vascular growth.

Stimulation of vascular protein synthesis by activation of oestrogen receptor beta (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/11617576_Stimulation_of_vascular_protein_synthesis_by_activation_of_oestrogen_receptor_beta [accessed Mar 05 2018].

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've played with incorporating DHEA in a cyclodetrin-Liposome with success. In combination with the E. Ulmoides and Gibberellic Acid (see the TopMuscle writeup) we can enhance conversion to test as well as amplifying the androgenic effects at the receptor. So, it will probably have DHEA in it.

I haven't decided whether or not to include Butea Superba, since the effects on DHT have been controversial thus far.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
There goes my huge schlong, customs will confiscate anything with dhea in it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wheres all the news? Did someone die?

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think I read another thread that dsade is m.i.a. Sounds like he may be busy or got other stuff going on and just hasn't been online to post anything.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's always something. Got to the point that I take any news regarding a new release or formula upgrade with a grain of salt. I've never been done wrong by Dsade. He's a good dude. But I refuse to order anything direct. Just way too many issues with the post office he uses or not receiving the correct order, etc. I'll order EvoMuse stuff to support his business but it's always through a retailer now. Seeing what's going on with some of your orders, I am not surprised. I hope he's ok.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's always something. Got to the point that I take any news regarding a new release or formula upgrade with a grain of salt. I've never been done wrong by Dsade. He's a good dude. But I refuse to order anything direct. Just way too many issues with the post office he uses or not receiving the correct order, etc. I'll order EvoMuse stuff to support his business but it's always through a retailer now. Seeing what's going on with some of your orders, I am not surprised. I hope he's ok.
He's a good dude. Just has tons of sh!t going on. I really wish he would work for someone though. Or let Hi-Tech or someone buy the company but give he the control, like they've done with many others. That would take care of so many issues he has.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone hears anything I’d appreciate it if they’d pm me. I’m being very patient and holding off on disputing my order through PayPal but receiving HALF an order that leaked everywhere is not cool but I know mistakes happen. What is unacceptable in my opinion is the fact I’ve sent emails with no response. I mean look at this! The bottoms of the bottles are leaking through! Why the change to the pump bottles? The original bottles were fine seriously what with all the fancy ****? It’s just causing problems. It was a complete mess and I ordered 8 bottles for 350 dollars and didn’t even receive half an orders worth of liquid
IMG_9789.JPG
IMG_9788.JPG

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The newer bottles are cheaper for his profit margin :dunno:

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The newer pump bottles come with tiny holes at the bottom. While I like the pump tops better, the bottoms are worse (go figure). I made the mistake of placing one of these new pump bottles on my wood dresser without anything under it. Sure enough, it leaked and the Hypernova ruined the wood. I now have a nice circle on top of my dresser.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BlockBuilder - sorry, I have not been active on these boards much lately and Matt has been very busy and MIA as he's trying to deal with a bunch of stuff. I sent him a text to let him know what's going on and that you are upset. He usually goes above and beyond to make things right and I know he appreciates your patience.

As far as the new bottles - these are essentially the same bottles used for Dermacrine, etc. which people always seemed to love. Getting things just right for the liquid viscosity, however, is more difficult than you would think. If it is thick, it doesn't absorb as well and we get clothes staining. He adjusted it to avoid some of the issues with it being thicker and now it is thin and applies well - but apparently the bottles now leak, especially now that the weather is warmer.

As far as the new bottles being cheaper - far from it, they are more expensive. Matt and I discussed it a while back and a big part of this entire thing is the user experience, and it was decided these bottles should improve that - but now we have this issue. These bottles are actually more expensive than the simple squeeze bottles.

I am sure Matt will make it right. I will try to keep on him in texts. Unfortunately, I have no control, but I can hound him.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Maybe Matt is just busy with his long hair and huge schlong.

Take my money!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish he’d go back to the old bottles honestly. Much easier

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope all is well with him soon enough, and he gets back.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a mix up with my recent order and Matt did get back to me today via email. Took him about a day and a half to respond. Despite all the delays and mixups I have learned with Matt to just be patient and not sweat it. In the end he has always made things right. However I do understand others criticisms, really wish he could just find a good partner to help him manage the business side and let him focus more on formulations. Hopefully one day he can get this all lined out

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a mix up with my recent order and Matt did get back to me today via email. Took him about a day and a half to respond. Despite all the delays and mixups I have learned with Matt to just be patient and not sweat it. In the end he has always made things right. However I do understand others criticisms, really wish he could just find a good partner to help him manage the business side and let him focus more on formulations. Hopefully one day he can get this all lined out
Just got an email and he’s re shipping my full order and explained that he’s fixing the issue with the bottoms! I am happy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is my prayer for him.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got an email and he’s re shipping my full order and explained that he’s fixing the issue with the bottoms! I am happy
Haha - you're going to have Hypernova out the ying-yang!