Epi Pulse log

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats this little something your talking about.
My original plan was to save the 2nd bottle of epi for another pulse. Well I went and picked up 2 bottles M14-E by Purus (15mg epi + 45mg M1,4ADD per pill with 60 pills per bottle).

The plan is keep bumping my epi on this pulse to see how I react to mega doses(have to give some credit to crazyfool). I am thinking maybe go as high as 80 but atleast 70.

During my 6 week run of M14-E 2/2/3/3/3/3 I will add extra epi. Maybe as high as 20 extra mg of epi bringing it to 65mg.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So trying 60mg didnt work out too well. Will def try it again on Thursday. Tried Yellow Gold straight which is a HORRIBLE, BAD, DUMB, STUPID idea. Going to parachute this from now on. It caused me to throw up and the YG kept coming up during my squats. It was overall a shat workout. The had a lot of fans going on which bothered me today. Felt sick until I left.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been busy lately and slacking off. Thursday had a decent workout shoulders/arms then went to wrestling which got cut off.

Planned on doing yoga on Friday but felt like crap. Took Saturday off also then watched UFC.

Did chest/shoulders/tris today and felt great. Everything felt light and used heavier weights.

I think I have finally experienced back pumps for the 1st time. They suck lol it is a lot higher up than I expect it to be though so Idk. I have also been very lazy lately so I am going to blame it on the epi and I have laid off the Slim Xtreme and have been using Reset AD with no stims at all.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going to do plyometrics today.

Just got some great news. I previously planned on using T-911 and Anadraulic State as my "pct" but I got selected to log Recycle by Purus so look out for that log.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caught up on some sleep last night. I mean I was OUT!

Today did back and bis. Most things felt easy and got even more pull ups. I might even have to start adding weight :lol: I kid I would pull down my doorframe if I did.

The plan was to go to the fitness center and do HIIT but they decided to get new treadmills and they are worthless pieces of shat. Y change something that isn't broke or even that old for something that is new and serves no purpose. It pisses me off they have money to throw around on new "better" equipment but cant replace broken dumbells.

I saw my friend Matt who texted me earlier about doing legs. So I ended up doing legs. My quads felt like they were going to explode. 5 sets on a hacklike machine. 4 sets of squats on smith machine. Then 5 sets on leg press. My quads were so pumped it was damn near impossible to stretch them.

I dosed the epi 40/30 today. I still have quite a bit left so the dosing will only get higher.

TGD

Awards
So you are dosing higher now? Have you noticed any improvements at the higher doses? Where do you think your sweet spot is - most report 40 or 50 with a pulse?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya since I have a different plan in mind for the rest of my epi I decided why not play around with the dosing some. Plus looking at crazyfool's thread about higher dosing got me thinking well y not since I am pulsing.

Ya I am def feeling more full and dense muscle wise plus the strength isn't lacking thats for sure. I kept up with my friend Matt on quads where he usually keeps me at bay especially since I haven't been squating and what not.

With a 3 times a week schedule I would say 60-70 but I am a little on the dense side of the spectrum.

I forgot to add in my last post I took some pics so I will add those later. The lighting is a little brighter but hopefully they will still be comparable.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weight jumped back up. I am thinking closer to 207-208 now. Had a rough few days with the diet but back on track just have to be good this weekend while basically living with girls who will most likely not have my protein needs in the appartment. Hopefully blow off some tension while I am there :D

Today WED went and lifting with this girl who I have been irregularly lifting with in the past. We did arms and hams(since I didnt do any last night). Felt strong on arms nothing insane but def more than last arm workout. Pumped out dips real easy when they had been somewhat of a chore. Used heavier DBs on curls and got a great pump going. Hams took a beating. Ended up using 200lbs on the last set(never let a girl pick ur weight lol).

Just felt in a GREAT mood today. Def flirtatious throughout the day including the gym. It feels like stuff is just rolling smoothly and going my way. Boat loads of confidence and y the hell not I am pumped and look leaner and more muscular. Workout partner noted I looked leaner. Although I was a little afraid I was going to attack her while she was doing leg curls :lol:

And now the pics I took on Tuesday(back and bis) [didnt ask any1 which were better than the other so yall get 4 instead of 2]

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've got a ton of muscle. You are 5'6 205 right, you look like I did when i was 250 pounds. After I cut down 30 pounds I looked awesome. You get that fat off and you will look like a bodybuilder. Anyway you do look a little leaner good job. The Epi dosing looks fun lol.

Its amazing that your weight started jumping back up to 207-208, you really do have a slow metabolism. T3 would probably work pretty well for ya. Something to consider.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've got a ton of muscle. You are 5'6 205 right, you look like I did when i was 250 pounds. After I cut down 30 pounds I looked awesome. You get that fat off and you will look like a bodybuilder. Anyway you do look a little leaner good job. The Epi dosing looks fun lol.

Its amazing that your weight started jumping back up to 207-208, you really do have a slow metabolism. T3 would probably work pretty well for ya. Something to consider.
It is an advantge of being short. Ya I am thinking 20 pounds is about what I need/want to drop. Man Epi at 70mg today was fun. Had to take it during class along with my meal. Who knew eating natty PB from the jar and a protein shake with eggs in it would get u weird looks :think:

But at the gym was nice. Did chest and back. First set on bench did 225 for 12 which I havent done in a while since I am doing p90x. Then 2 sets of 7 weird drop off for me but SHORT rest due to my workout partner. I dont think she minds the changes too much. Last set did 275 for 2 reps. Never been strong on bench. Can't wait to get back to DC though. Saw a guy I hadn't seen in a while he acknowledged me while passing by then said "damn!" to his buddy as he was walking away and looking back. I LOVE shat like that.

Well I got slack with my diet. I got introduced to Nutella(sp?). Thanks man I will probably do some research and see if I can incorporate it in a future cycle. Ur help is always welcome.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, great job on the log and def a very nice improvement in muscle mass! Keep up the good work! I have a quick couple questions for you guys if you don't mind as I seem to not be able to get anyone else to answer them. Should you take creatine and Nitric Oxide during cycle or just after? And should I eat 3000 cals per day (which is ~500 maybe a little less over my maintenance) or should I bump it up to 3500 as you need more cals on cycle? Thanks guys and I know this is random but just wanted some dependable and educational imput on the matter. Thanks

It is an advantge of being short. Ya I am thinking 20 pounds is about what I need/want to drop. Man Epi at 70mg today was fun. Had to take it during class along with my meal. Who knew eating natty PB from the jar and a protein shake with eggs in it would get u weird looks :think:

But at the gym was nice. Did chest and back. First set on bench did 225 for 12 which I havent done in a while since I am doing p90x. Then 2 sets of 7 weird drop off for me but SHORT rest due to my workout partner. I dont think she minds the changes too much. Last set did 275 for 2 reps. Never been strong on bench. Can't wait to get back to DC though. Saw a guy I hadn't seen in a while he acknowledged me while passing by then said "damn!" to his buddy as he was walking away and looking back. I LOVE shat like that.

Well I got slack with my diet. I got introduced to Nutella(sp?). Thanks man I will probably do some research and see if I can incorporate it in a future cycle. Ur help is always welcome.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, great job on the log and def a very nice improvement in muscle mass! Keep up the good work! I have a quick couple questions for you guys if you don't mind as I seem to not be able to get anyone else to answer them. Should you take creatine and Nitric Oxide during cycle or just after? And should I eat 3000 cals per day (which is ~500 maybe a little less over my maintenance) or should I bump it up to 3500 as you need more cals on cycle? Thanks guys and I know this is random but just wanted some dependable and educational imput on the matter. Thanks
Thanks man. I can only imagine if I was actually trying to bulk.

Id say creatine wouldn't hurt on cycle but I feel no point in taking a nitric oxide product period especially on cycle. Most are going to give u that pump type effect u expect to see on nitric oxide products.

I would def say eat over maintenance calories. Continue to add calories and log them. Lower the calories if u notice u r gaining fat. Remember while on cycle u r gaining weight so u will need more calories to keep gaining at that new weight.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah man I am running The One on a bulk (because I am a noob) but I if you were bulking the gains would be twice as insane! But good idea to cut though and great job so far. So would it be safe to say that I should eat 3000 cals (as it is about 500 over maintenance) to begin with and then up it from there or do you think starting out at 3500 first would be better? I'll def hit the creatine :). Thanks for the help man and keep up the good work. The science behind P90x is proven effective and is great. I used that type of concept this year while cutting and naturally got to 4% bf and won my first NPC comp :D. So keep it up!

Thanks man. I can only imagine if I was actually trying to bulk.

Id say creatine wouldn't hurt on cycle but I feel no point in taking a nitric oxide product period especially on cycle. Most are going to give u that pump type effect u expect to see on nitric oxide products.

I would def say eat over maintenance calories. Continue to add calories and log them. Lower the calories if u notice u r gaining fat. Remember while on cycle u r gaining weight so u will need more calories to keep gaining at that new weight.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I am running The One on a bulk (because I am a noob) but I if you were bulking the gains would be twice as insane! But good idea to cut though and great job so far. So would it be safe to say that I should eat 3000 cals (as it is about 500 over maintenance) to begin with and then up it from there or do you think starting out at 3500 first would be better? I'll def hit the creatine :). Thanks for the help man and keep up the good work. The science behind P90x is proven effective and is great. I used that type of concept this year while cutting and naturally got to 4% bf and won my first NPC comp :D. So keep it up!
Very nice def link me to ur log if u decide to do one. Just received my One and 2nd Gear today. Idk when exactly I will run it but it will most likely be a hell of a bulk. Ya I NEEDED/STILL NEED to cut.

I would say start out at 3000 calories then work up to 3500 throughout that 1st day as The One really starts to kick in if gain fat fairly easily like myself. But if u consider urself a hardgainer or whatever I would say start at 3500 calories right off the bat and work from there. I like my creapure that primordial performance makes. Their powders mix like a dream.

Ya I can't say I have been disappointed by p90x yet but I am def ready to get back in the gym especially after lifting in a gym 3 days in a row 2 of which I had a very sexy workout partner.

Congrats on the win and keep up the hard work.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks man and I wouldn't mind a sexy workout partner! (No offense but I hope it a hot mama and not a hot daddy :D). But yeah I did a workout with the P90 mentality but I made it more of a bodybuilding/gym workout with modified cardio and my cutting diet (which works like a dream even though it is unbearable lol). I may start somewhere inbetween on cals as I am a meso-endo but I'll look into it a little more :). Thanks for the help man and I'll def hit everyone up if I run a log with pics.

Very nice def link me to ur log if u decide to do one. Just received my One and 2nd Gear today. Idk when exactly I will run it but it will most likely be a hell of a bulk. Ya I NEEDED/STILL NEED to cut.

I would say start out at 3000 calories then work up to 3500 throughout that 1st day as The One really starts to kick in if gain fat fairly easily like myself. But if u consider urself a hardgainer or whatever I would say start at 3500 calories right off the bat and work from there. I like my creapure that primordial performance makes. Their powders mix like a dream.

Ya I can't say I have been disappointed by p90x yet but I am def ready to get back in the gym especially after lifting in a gym 3 days in a row 2 of which I had a very sexy workout partner.

Congrats on the win and keep up the hard work.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to take a stab at this question let me know. Do you get better PH absorbtion by taking your PH dose with a moderate/high fat meal even sublingually? Thanks again guys.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I noted in my a previous post I work out with a lady friend. VERY good genes from her mother's side(MILF). A sexy blonde with blue eyes and a great ass with some stellar legs. I will NEVER miss a leg workout with her(lying leg curls any1?) Chest today and she wore a tank top so I had to spot her.

See what this epi does to me? Way more horny than usual when I already have a healthy sex drive.

Breakfast tomorrow morning with another sexy female friend. Been afraid I might be tempted to slap her on the ass when I see her. She is a pretty sexual girl. 1st time I hung out with her just the 2 of us when ended up at a sex shop. And she has a somewhat sick sense of humor which I love. She didn't know about Tijuana donkey shows a few nights ago and now I call her Donkey Queen lol.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha! Be careful with those elevated test levels bro! It's good to hear that your libido is actually going up instead of down! Good stuff man :). It is actaully suggested that sexual stimuli for males before/during their workout can increase performance due to even higher levels of free test! Ha, keep working hard man. And if anyone wants to take a stab at the last question I posed please feel free.

Haha I noted in my a previous post I work out with a lady friend. VERY good genes from her mother's side(MILF). A sexy blonde with blue eyes and a great ass with some stellar legs. I will NEVER miss a leg workout with her(lying leg curls any1?) Chest today and she wore a tank top so I had to spot her.

See what this epi does to me? Way more horny than usual when I already have a healthy sex drive.

Breakfast tomorrow morning with another sexy female friend. Been afraid I might be tempted to slap her on the ass when I see her. She is a pretty sexual girl. 1st time I hung out with her just the 2 of us when ended up at a sex shop. And she has a somewhat sick sense of humor which I love. She didn't know about Tijuana donkey shows a few nights ago and now I call her Donkey Queen lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am going to be gone most of this weekend. No workout today or Saturday. Should be lifting Sunday. Have a good weekend everyone.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got home a little later then I would have liked and just overall tired and sore from less than great sleep. Didn't do any drinking but eating right wasn't exactly easy so it didnt happen. Ready to get back to normal life and the weights tomorrow.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ate better today and got plenty of rest last night.

Got a text about lifting today so I did that instead of P90X. I might be done with it to be honest just bc it has worn a little thin on me and I LOVE the feel of weights. It is a good program but I miss really lifting.

Weight was down at the gym scale said 210.0 so I am thinking closer to 206. Dosed it at 50/30. The plan was to do legs but I saw my friend Ben there and he was doing deads and both squat racks were somewhat used. My friend Kylie did smith machine squats while I did deads. Warmed up with 225 then 315. Did 405 for 8 like it was nothing so I stopped. Then we did 495 I pulled it 3 with the last 1 being a little tough. Then we decided to do 500 just for kicks. I only got it once. My strength is good but it has been fading FAST same as when I did bench last week. Then did 405 for 3 but my back was gone.

Did leg press lots of reps not much weight. Followed up with lying leg curls last set being 200pounds for 6. 1 of the hip machines doing the stack bc of my friend Ben basically calling me a puss infront of Kylie. Did calves for the 1st time in a while seated 2 plates very slow and concentrated seems to work best for me. Then some abs and called it a day.

Afterwards took the 3 epi then ate at Zaxby's and had a salad didnt use much dressing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Down day today. Should be back in the gym tomorrow but I will be using a collection of Controlled Lab samples I received in the mail today. Then I will be back on epi Thursday at 80.

So I think I have made up my mind and the next 1 will be Super since I want to test it out before I stack/kick/bridge it with anything else. Not sure if I want to use an already opened bottle of M-drol or open a bottle of SD-1.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ended up taking the day off. Was dragging ass again. Came home and just sleep after class. Should be up and running tomorrow. Will do the Epi and use the Controlled Labs stuff during PCT. Received my bottle of Recycle by Purus today. If I keep feeling run down like today I might stop after this next dose. I still want to get a few more workouts in though.

TGD

Awards
SO how many weeks you been on for now? Do you think you are starting to push it too much?? How you feeling.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday will be 7 weeks. Idk what is the main culprit of my laziness. I mean I am taking 80mg at 50/30 now but I was taking SX and when I came off I can tell I didnt have the same pep in my step. Didnt life Thursday like I was supposed to but I am set up to lift with a friend tomorrow so maybe that will get me motivated. I know the most I will do is 8 weeks. I need to start getting my act together though. Supposed to go visit another girl here soon so got to be looking right and have everything working right which has been a real problem to be honest.

Anxious to try Recycle but still want a few more epi powered workouts.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday finally got around to lifting but I only did arms. Didnt do too much because they started getting too pumped up to move. Not the worst feeling in the world. Weights felt lighter than usual.

Saturday was pressed for time so I did shoulders. Did seated db press 70s were easy for 12 but then 80s killed me. Then did standing overhead pressed right afterwards with limited rest. Followed that up with front raises supersetted with rear delt raises. Made my shoulders look huge too bad they dont stay looking like that.

Sunday was off day with food to recover. Pretty damn sore.

This will be my last week. When I am done with this pulse I will be using and logging Purus Labs Recycle which I will post the link to in here.

TGD

Awards
8 weeks seems long for a pulse at the levels of epi you've taken - maybe you are just pushing it too much and your body is hitting the wall?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U r probably right. I should have kept my high at 80mg maybe even 70mg. Oh well it has been good to me.

Today was back. Got myself to do deadlifts by myself which is a hard task. Did up to 495 bare handed with nothing. 225 for 8, 315 for 6, 405 for 4, 495 for 1(rough as hell). Then saw a friend who had some chalk and decided to ask if I could use some. Boy am I glad I did. Put 545 pounds on the bar and pulled it which I think is a PR for me.

I looked at an earlier post about a year ago when I was 220 and I had gotten 525 pounds. So weighing 15 pounds less and getting 20 more pounds isnt too bad. Especially since there was so bad down time in there.

The rest of the workout went well. Deadlifts with 405 superset(1 or 2 at most) with pull ups. Then chin ups. Bent over rows with 225 for 6,8,7,6. Then finished it off with single arm rows. Used 130lbs for 3 sets of 6.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow looks like its going good bro!! I just got me 2 bottles of havoc and was thinking of how I should take them. I have the p90x series too, anxious to see how pct goes for you, this might be something I will be trying after my hdrol run.

Just curious on some things.. did you run any sort of cycle or liver support? And are you planning on just running recycle as PCT?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow looks like its going good bro!! I just got me 2 bottles of havoc and was thinking of how I should take them. I have the p90x series too, anxious to see how pct goes for you, this might be something I will be trying after my hdrol run.

Just curious on some things.. did you run any sort of cycle or liver support? And are you planning on just running recycle as PCT?
Ya things r going well. Well as u can see u can make a pulse really last and do take it at relatively high doses. I liked how the pulse lined up with the weight lifting workouts. Or u could do a DC routine(my plans for my 1st run with Super)

I didnt run any support supps but I wish I had. I should have taken some milk thistle and coq10. That would be the thing I would have done differently.

For PCT I am thinking about adding in Anadraulic State but Idk if I should since I havent tried it before and dont know how I will react to it. Which could positively or negatively effect my log of Recycle. So probably Recycle solo with Organ shield to help heal some damage.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks bud, lastly how do you think hyperdrol, slim xtreme and anabolic pump effected your cycle? Were they of major importance? Was the hyperdrol run inplace of a DHEA?

Depending on how this restore goes for you I might just duplicate this same cycle and run DHEA on off days and restore for pct and not run hyperdrol, slim xtreme or anabolic pump, thats why I am curious as what impact you felt they had on the cycle.. thanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks bud, lastly how do you think hyperdrol, slim xtreme and anabolic pump effected your cycle? Were they of major importance? Was the hyperdrol run inplace of a DHEA?

Depending on how this restore goes for you I might just duplicate this same cycle and run DHEA on off days and restore for pct and not run hyperdrol, slim xtreme or anabolic pump, thats why I am curious as what impact you felt they had on the cycle.. thanks
Well I liked the hyperdrol bc I think it helped with libido bc it has def not been an issue at all. Slim xtreme probably helped with some added weight lose. The anabolic pump was used bc of my diet. I was carb loading on the weekends. When I didnt use AP it messed me up bc I wasnt used to such many carbs. I would feel depressed. Yes hyperdrol in place of DHEA.

Recycle is the name restoring is hopefully the game lol. Well u have the Hyperdrol replaced. The AP and SX were used bc of my specific goals and needs.

Good luck if u plan on running this. I picked up another bottle of Epi clone to do this again LATER down the road.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow a little farther behind than I would like.

Shoulders on Wednesday. Was fairly decent. Never realy like my shoulders. I go super low on military press. I only used 175 for 7 reps. Then did Arnold presses with 55s for sets of 12. Upright rows with 155 with good form. Seated lateral and frontal raises. Smith machine shoulder shrugs.

Chest Thursday with Kylie. Was supposed to do legs but got a text from her about working out and she was persistant. Plus my hips were still sore from deads. I was not disappointed to say the least. I can truly blame her for my crappy workout. Low cut shirt + nice tits + raging libido = I am going to look and be distracted causing me to have a bad workout but will love it. Incline barbell. 225 for 6 then less each set after. Hammer strength with 2 45s on each side adding 10s each set(not my normal exercise). Dips ended up adding weights(25,45) which I have done in forever. Then cable flyes. Capped off with 15 minutes of cardio on a stair stepper.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legs today. Felt good when I woke up. Took 50/30 again as my last dose. Still have 32 pills left in this bottle which I have already figured out how I am going to use them.

Started off with squats. Warmed up with 135 then 225. Set of 8 with 315 felt light enough. Then 365 for 6. Put 405 on the bar and got 3 which is a PR. So my strength has been off the charts this week. Then lying leg curls working my way down the stack. Followed by the hip machines. Finished it off with 4 sets of seated calves.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I liked the hyperdrol bc I think it helped with libido bc it has def not been an issue at all. Slim xtreme probably helped with some added weight lose. The anabolic pump was used bc of my diet. I was carb loading on the weekends. When I didnt use AP it messed me up bc I wasnt used to such many carbs. I would feel depressed. Yes hyperdrol in place of DHEA.

Recycle is the name restoring is hopefully the game lol. Well u have the Hyperdrol replaced. The AP and SX were used bc of my specific goals and needs.

Good luck if u plan on running this. I picked up another bottle of Epi clone to do this again LATER down the road.
question.. Was this cycle run off 1 bottle of epi? or did you use 2? I just got 3 bottles of havoc and a bottle of tren, I def want to run a epi/tren stack.. but really wanna try and pulse the epi solo.. just not sure if I have enuff..

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
question.. Was this cycle run off 1 bottle of epi? or did you use 2? I just got 3 bottles of havoc and a bottle of tren, I def want to run a epi/tren stack.. but really wanna try and pulse the epi solo.. just not sure if I have enuff..
I ended up using 1 bottle and 48 pills of another but I could have made it with just 1 bottle to be honest.

U should be fine. U could do a 7 week pulse with the 1st week starting at 30 then 40 then 50. Then 6 more weeks of 60. Which would be 120 pills. Which would leave u with more than enough(150 pills) Havoc to do the Havoc/Tren stack. In fact u might want to use more Havoc during ur pulse. Best of luck and let me know what u decide.