Ep1c unleashed and osta shred stack

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys this is my first post. Did a run of osta shred from strong supplements a while back and loved it,the added arimistane dried me out nicely and recomping effects were excellent. I started feeling a touch lethargic towards the end but the recommended pct 3x and daa did the trick. Now I'm about to hop back on ostashred along with OL Ep1c unleashed that's on its way to me now, what do you guys think of this stack and what results could I expect?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Others may have a different opinion, but I wouldn't run the two together. IMO, Ep1c is better utilized in PCT and when you're off-cycle. I just don't think it would add anything to your Osta run. It certainly won't be detrimental, so if money isn't an option, you can go for it.

The biggest effects I notice from Ep1c are increased endurance and recovery. However, that is what I felt when I ran Ostar1ne. So, I'd do another Osta run, then throw Ep1c in with your PCT.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd agree. run osta shred and then use the ep1c in your pct.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with BRUstrong.

Certainly won't hurt during cycle, but it'll be hard to discern any added benefit while on those compounds. That, and you will likely need the extra endurance and recovery during PCT so I'd save it for then tbh.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Great advice guys, that's what I'll do, thanks

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Great advice guys, that's what I'll do, thanks
NP.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any questions on Ep1c dosing or your run feel free to hit me up man.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Kboxer7 I'm on the osta shred now and will run it for about 5 weeks before starting Ep1c unleashed which I'm excited about. How long before a workout should I take it? Will I take with food or not? Should I half the dose on my days off or still take 2 capsules?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 ed on an empty stomach. Workout days I dose about 30 min pwo

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Kboxer7 I'm on the osta shred now and will run it for about 5 weeks before starting Ep1c unleashed which I'm excited about. How long before a workout should I take it? Will I take with food or not? Should I half the dose on my days off or still take 2 capsules?
Good deal.

Dose 30-40min pre workout. Effects are more acute if dosed an hour or more after your last meal.

As for off days, dose 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM.