DIESEL TEST 2010 Nat. test booster

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has been asked, but i just received a bottle of diesel test 2010 after finishing a previous bottle of diesel test 2010 but noticed the pills are not as large. I think the ingredients are the same (i threw out the old bottle, but from what i remember) but was curious about the different size pills. Thanks.

-Soma
It hasnt been asked, but the newest batch isnt time released so the methocell isnt in there taking up alot of space.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
how much nettle root is in it. I'm currently stacking DT with Activate (nettle root). DT at 5/day and Activate at 6/day. I just now noticed that DT contains nettle root as well.

The activate has the following per capsul:
Divanil: 400mg
Ingredients:
Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil.

If you don't want to disclose how much is in your proprietary blend that is fine. I would just like some optimum stacking recomendations.

Thanks,

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I bought some DT2010 from nutraplanet last month and the label seems to differ from what I see online. Instead of the "serving size/dose" being 2 tablets that I see everywhere online, it says 3 tablets. It also says it has dodder seed in it, but any mention of the nettle root being in it is absent on my lable. Am I crazy/blind or is this a misprint or an older version? The lot number is DT052006 I believe. I'm still planning to use it, but what arrived just doesn't match what I saw online.

From all the great reviews and blood tests I feel really confident in this brand and have been waiting for the right time to try this product, I'm just a little confused by this mismatch in my labling.

Any clarification would be appreciated.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
how much nettle root is in it. I'm currently stacking DT with Activate (nettle root). DT at 5/day and Activate at 6/day. I just now noticed that DT contains nettle root as well.

The activate has the following per capsul:
Divanil: 400mg
Ingredients:
Urtica dioica standardized to 70% Divanil.

If you don't want to disclose how much is in your proprietary blend that is fine. I would just like some optimum stacking recomendations.

Thanks,
we use full spectrum UT in the formula you have so actually it really doesnt matter to compare the 2.

General_Jah

Awards
the old DT was thermogenic for some also go to 2/1/2 to help you are prob. lethargic from the zinc.
Chuck,

I'm on day 5 of DS 2010 and have been getting progressively more lethargic each day. I have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

I honestly can't say I have noticed any increase yet in test levels, from libido, to strength in the gym, etc. It has only been 5 days. The lethargy is making me want to abandon cycle though...

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? Is it typical and does it go away? The lethargy reminds me of this 1T transdermal I did a few years back... the first few days I could barely get out of bed.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

I'm on day 5 of DS 2010 and have been getting progressively more lethargic each day. I have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

I honestly can't say I have noticed any increase yet in test levels, from libido, to strength in the gym, etc. It has only been 5 days. The lethargy is making me want to abandon cycle though...

Any thoughts on what could be causing this? Is it typical and does it go away? The lethargy reminds me of this 1T transdermal I did a few years back... the first few days I could barely get out of bed.
start at 3 a day, then go up, it could be the zinc, it makes some people lethargic. It goes away after a while but try 1am, 1 mid day, 1 pm for awhile.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I bought some DT2010 from nutraplanet last month and the label seems to differ from what I see online. Instead of the "serving size/dose" being 2 tablets that I see everywhere online, it says 3 tablets. It also says it has dodder seed in it, but any mention of the nettle root being in it is absent on my lable. Am I crazy/blind or is this a misprint or an older version? The lot number is DT052006 I believe. I'm still planning to use it, but what arrived just doesn't match what I saw online.

From all the great reviews and blood tests I feel really confident in this brand and have been waiting for the right time to try this product, I'm just a little confused by this mismatch in my labling.

Any clarification would be appreciated.
You are speaking of 2 different lots, some sites have the correct supplement facts some dont, same directions, same end results.

Kerry

Awards
Chuck, should DT be taken before or after workouts?? Would using a thermogenic at the same time have any negative affects while using DT??

Thanks!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, should DT be taken before or after workouts?? Would using a thermogenic at the same time have any negative affects while using DT??

Thanks!!!
it really doesnt matter, but you can take it preworkout with pretty much anything including a thermo.

Kerry

Awards
Thanks for the reply Chuck much appreciated.....just waiting for it to get here!!! Hopefully it'll be here by tomorrow

Kerry

Awards
My DT has finally arrived. I will be doing the 1/1/1 for the first 5 days as recommended and going from there. I'm guessing the 3 a day will be sufficient. Is this taken on non-workout days as well?

Also, how many hours apart should each dose be taken??

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
It is taken every day according to label instructions.

Kerry

Awards
Yeah the V2 version should work better the more you take v/s shut u down like the other versions. But if 4 is working just stay there or maybe 5.

Most consumers dont understand that comment u made. They want to stack 2 or 3 $30 test boosters/anti-estrogen products etc.., and end up with a $90 stack.
How can you tell if it's "working" per se

dabone12

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of diesel test 2010 and I'm loving it. I don't have a log or anything but I'm stacking it with dhea with great results. I just ordered a secong bottle along with bulk powerfull and pght not sure of those two I will run with it maybe both just to see what happens. I'm 36 years old been lifting for over 20 years 6'1 around 320lbs. For my size 5 tabs a day is working good. My sex drive is up my lifts are up overall my body seems leaner. Thanks gor a great product Chuck.

Kerry

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week of diesel test 2010 and I'm loving it. I don't have a log or anything but I'm stacking it with dhea with great results. I just ordered a secong bottle along with bulk powerfull and pght not sure of those two I will run with it maybe both just to see what happens. I'm 36 years old been lifting for over 20 years 6'1 around 320lbs. For my size 5 tabs a day is working good. My sex drive is up my lifts are up overall my body seems leaner. Thanks gor a great product Chuck.
I wasn't aware that the dosages went by weight....I"m nowhere near 320lbs...and i'm taking 4 a day

dabone12

Awards
I don't think the dose is based on weight. I was commenting that 5 a day was working really well at my bodyweight. Usually I have to take more of the recommended dosage of certain products to get the same results as everyone else. So I can say this product does what it's suppose to do. It's the real deal.

Kerry

Awards
That's what I was thinking Dabone...thanks for the reply. Glad to hear it's working well for you as well

psycho

psycho

Awards
this stuff sounds very interresting. I have heard of it in the past, but was not into supplements for some time and just am just now getting back into the flow of things.. I will be checking it out for sure.. AS a matter of fact, Im off to some supplement sites now.. Thanks