D-Zine questions...

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
About to run my 4th cycle

6'3 239 pounds

how is dzine on libido?

i will be using RS Transderm which is a clone of dermacrine on cycle as a testbase to help withl libido as well.

also i have two bottles, i wanan run 6 weeks, for my size should i be doing 45mg sooner than later?

example 30/30/45/45/45/45 is is that too harsh? i have cycle assist obviously.

also Form kills my libido so i picked up some Pstanz to prevent getting gyno do people have thatm uch trouble with it? the research ive got is all over the place with it. some day it supresses gyno like SD does and others say they flared up in 5 days.

mainly concerned with dose and libido because i like to be "on" for longer.

PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30
DAA 3g 30 days
Formestane a little after the torem, people start AI's too early IMO and you wont get that estro serum levels hitting that fast, usually a couple weeks off serm not right away. ill start form after 35 days of pct if sides occur ill start right away maybe will a lil letro.
HGH Pro 4/4/4/4

i also will only low dose the pstanz 200/200/200/200/250/250 - only got 2 bottles : /

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
About to run my 4th cycle

6'3 239 pounds

how is dzine on libido?
i'd suspect it doesn't kill it right away. never used it though.

i will be using RS Transderm which is a clone of dermacrine on cycle as a testbase to help withl libido as well.

also i have two bottles, i wanan run 6 weeks, for my size should i be doing 45mg sooner than later?

example 30/30/45/45/45/45 is is that too harsh? i have cycle assist obviously.
i think the dosing looks fine.

also Form kills my libido so i picked up some Pstanz to prevent getting gyno do people have thatm uch trouble with it? the research ive got is all over the place with it. some day it supresses gyno like SD does and others say they flared up in 5 days.
not much trouble with d-zine gyno afaik. unless you've had problems before, you should be alright

mainly concerned with dose and libido because i like to be "on" for longer.

PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30
DAA 3g 30 days
Formestane a little after the torem, people start AI's too early IMO and you wont get that estro serum levels hitting that fast, usually a couple weeks off serm not right away. ill start form after 35 days of pct if sides occur ill start right away maybe will a lil letro.
HGH Pro 4/4/4/4

i also will only low dose the pstanz 200/200/200/200/250/250 - only got 2 bottles : /
sounds good.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i'd suspect it doesn't kill it right away. never used it though.

i think the dosing looks fine.

not much trouble with d-zine gyno afaik. unless you've had problems before, you should be alright

sounds good.
a had slight gyno from a high dose pmag furuza cycle (100 mg pmag 350 furuza) because i was using Forkslin in pct (causes estro) and also started Erase too early with clomid and got some estro sides after clomid. letro cleared it right up. no longer using erase, using form ( used form previous cycles as well as in my reduction letro form cycle)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
a had slight gyno from a high dose pmag furuza cycle (100 mg pmag 350 furuza) because i was using Forkslin in pct (causes estro) and also started Erase too early with clomid and got some estro sides after clomid. letro cleared it right up. no longer using erase, using form ( used form previous cycles as well as in my reduction letro form cycle)
keep the letro on hand if it worked well. on-cycle you shouldn't experience gyno problems(hopefully), but post-cycle might wanna be careful.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait wait, i think i may be reading this wrong?

are you saying you want to run pstanz during your pct? cause that would be stupid.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wait wait, i think i may be reading this wrong?

are you saying you want to run pstanz during your pct? cause that would be stupid.
hell freaking no man! come on now, im no noob haha. i will be running it weeks 2-6 alongside dzine. at a low dose to prevent any flareups

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't run formastane or pstanz with dzine, already androgenic enough, but that's me.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
really? okay i will save the bottles then, dang wish i didnt buy them but they will come in handy in another cycle : )

is there even much to worry about causing irritation of a little previous gyno when using Dzine?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having a couple pstanz bottles in your stock isn't a bad thing bro :D

As far as dzine i can add that i've not seen people have gyno issues on cycle, but on the longer cycles sometimes i've seen it pop up in PCT, especially if people use the wrong compounds. Definitely keep that letro on hand during PCT though if you've had previous issues.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Having a couple pstanz bottles in your stock isn't a bad thing bro :D

As far as dzine i can add that i've not seen people have gyno issues on cycle, but on the longer cycles sometimes i've seen it pop up in PCT, especially if people use the wrong compounds. Definitely keep that letro on hand during PCT though if you've had previous issues.
I am using Torem this time instead of clomid. and i played around with an AI last time so i think ill be g2g. Heck yeah i am just going to hang on to that pstanz for my Epi run.

you think i should do ptanza at 300 for 4 weeks or 250 for 5 weeks during my 6 week epi cycle i plan to do in june?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should get some trenazone to run with your p stanz, or some other wet compound like max lmg, m14add, etc

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually looked in to a pstanz/m14add/sd cycle, seemed like it could be a winner. Only problem was that i would have to buy bottles i don't already have on hand. M14add isn't that expensive though, last i checked it's like 23 bucks a pop. M-LMG is like 27-30 as well. Also was considering dzine/m-lmg/pstanz.

Jbry, do you really consider trenazone to be a product worth stocking up on? If it's one of those products that stacks well and is worthwhile to spend some money on i'd look in to doing a bit of stocking up.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I actually looked in to a pstanz/m14add/sd cycle, seemed like it could be a winner. Only problem was that i would have to buy bottles i don't already have on hand. M14add isn't that expensive though, last i checked it's like 23 bucks a pop. M-LMG is like 27-30 as well. Also was considering dzine/m-lmg/pstanz.

Jbry, do you really consider trenazone to be a product worth stocking up on? If it's one of those products that stacks well and is worthwhile to spend some money on i'd look in to doing a bit of stocking up.
i wont ever consider taking trenazone or LMG due to a lil gyno as well as ssex drive. have a long time gf, already not that horney, taking these just makes it worse haha.

i think ill do pstanza nad epi in june for a good cut but hold muscle.

again what do you all think pstanz at 250 for 5 weeks or 300 for 4 weeks? i dont wanna order more, gf wont let me i got a stock pile of supps.