CEL help me reach my goals!!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, need a little help & advice! It's been a while since I have done any type of ph but am wanting to try some of your ph products! My goal is to cut some bf, while retaining muscle.....so guess more of a recomp than a strict cut! Ya'll have a ton of combos that seem to be excellent.....pmag/pstanz/hdrol etc! So my question is what would be the best combo for my goals? Also, not going to use a serm for PCT just an OTC, unless otherwise advised! Thanks for the help!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Oh also maybe looking for 2 options:
1 that is more liver safe (nonmethylated) vs one a little more harsh thanks

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so looking at maybe Hdrol......what stacks well with that? Was looking at maybe pstanz or stano-drol or fura or something. Thanks

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your first cycle i would recommend solo Hdrol or Pmag cycle at 50-75 mgs for 4-6 weeks . Supporting supps like Cycle assist would be HIGHLY recommended for any methylated cycle in addition to a PCT with something like PCT Assist or DAA with Inhibit E . A cortisol blocker like Suppress C or Reduce xt would also be beneficial in PCT.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey, another quick question! I still am debating if I wanna do a methylated product so if not, what do you think about p-stanz for 6 weeks? what type of dosing should I do? Also, what do you think about stacking it with natadrol? Thanks

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Run H-Drol man, I finished my cycle of 6 weeks and on my last week of PCT. Loved how I felt and looked.

D-Plex would be another good cycle, which is what I will be doing next year sometime.

Remember, your 1st cycle will be one of your best, so make sure to pick a good starting PH and stick with it throughout.

FCrane

Awards
Hey, another quick question! I still am debating if I wanna do a methylated product so if not, what do you think about p-stanz for 6 weeks? what type of dosing should I do? Also, what do you think about stacking it with natadrol? Thanks
You'll notice better results with Hdrol. I'd recommend that.

I wouldn't use it with Natadrol. Just use it solo and enjoy :)

Reactions: mw1
350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
:) I know I'm gonna b addicted to the H after my first run! I'm gonna go with that! One final question is I'm pretty sure a serm with HD is a must but dunno if I can obtain one so am unsure on if I should do the cycle or not without one! Is a serm really a must? Iv seen so many mixed reviews on this one! Iv seen quite a few that say no & seen about the same that say yes! So what's the consensus?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
The one thing everyone will agree on is that you should at the very least have Nolva on hand and even letro if you can/should be able to afford.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The one thing everyone will agree on is that you should at the very least have Nolva on hand and even letro if you can/should be able to afford.

Yes, or another SERM. Having one around is a smart move you your using PH's, mainly for the just in case BS that could occur.

Id go p mag/p stanz. 50/75/75/75/75 p mag and 150/150/150/150/0

Nolva, CEL pct assist, CEL cycle assist, SNS reduce XT, SNS inhibit, fish oil/multi vit. would be your PCT and support sups.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Dont have much experience with pstanz but pmag is a great product. Would run it with furz-a. Only bad thing with is you need to dose furz at twice the recommended dose (300) mg for it to be effective. Pmag is great for recomp and a very good product an not quite as harsh as hdrol. For hdrol or Pmag would 100 percent recommend atleast having nolva on had to PCT just to be safe. Never saw any sides with pmag but I know hdrol is known to shut people down coming off of it. Best of luck

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Dont have much experience with pstanz but pmag is a great product. Would run it with furz-a. Only bad thing with is you need to dose furz at twice the recommended dose (300) mg for it to be effective. Pmag is great for recomp and a very good product an not quite as harsh as hdrol. For hdrol or Pmag would 100 percent recommend atleast having nolva on had to PCT just to be safe. Never saw any sides with pmag but I know hdrol is known to shut people down coming off of it. Best of luck
Yea man I was surprised by this as well. P-mag is a better bulker than H-Drol, yet it is less suppressive - I have seen blood work to support this. My next cycle, recomp, will defiantly be P-mag, stano-drol and possibly furzza a for last couple weeks.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Yea man I was surprised by this as well. P-mag is a better bulker than H-Drol, yet it is less suppressive - I have seen blood work to support this. My next cycle, recomp, will defiantly be P-mag, stano-drol and possibly furzza a for last couple weeks.
Pmag honestly is one of my favorites, great call man. Furzza is great just sucks you go threw it way faster. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks if I remember right at the proper dose. Havent read much on stanz but CEL is a solid company for sure.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pmag honestly is one of my favorites, great call man. Furzza is great just sucks you go threw it way faster. 1 bottle lasts about 2 weeks if I remember right at the proper dose. Havent read much on stanz but CEL is a solid company for sure.
Thanks for the support:)

I also like Pmag because its a step up from Hdrol and kicks in a bit faster.

ouTTKAst

ouTTKAst

Awards
Thanks for the support:)

I also like Pmag because its a step up from Hdrol and kicks in a bit faster.
Ya man have had nothing but good experiences with yalls products. keep up the good work!