CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
The guys over at Purus Labs have been kind enough to allow me to run their new product D-pol. what ive gathered from the info page is that its free test/NO booster, aka DAA along with some other goods.

I will be starting D-pol on November 2nd. i have alot of things going on with work and cannot focus 100% on training and supplements until then. i will be dosing it at 3 caps a day about an hour before workout. i usually workout at night so i hope this has a mild stim effect to it.

current stats:
age 24
6'0 and ~225lbs
bf 12-15%

things i will be noting are changes in body composition, weight gain/loss, aggression, etc. i hope this product will provide additonal strength and help in the libido department because mine has been down for as long as i can remember. i am going to TRY and get bloodwork done on november 1st to get precycle stats

i will update as necessary if anyone has questions or comments. stay tuned

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. Work has still been pretty crazy but its starting to calm down. in addition this cold weather is starting to get to me. i should be good to go by next week. i havent been taking any supplements besides protein and an occasional preworkout because id like to get back to completely baseline and then start the d-pol. i havent had a chance to get bloods but i may get them next week if i can swing it. stay tuned

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i started the d-pol on saturday. today will be day 3. cant say ive noticed anything yet, which is expected. however i do get a sortof calm focus during my workout. could be placebo. ive been taking it with food about an hour before workout.. i will be working out tonight at around 6 so i hope it has a mild stim effect that wakes me up from a long day of work.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
a little over a week in. ive been taking the dpol an hour or so before i workout with food. i guess i get a little bit of a pump, but nothing out of the ordinary. weight has remained the same. no signs of acne or other sides. kindof wish i would get more of a libido boost. but its still kindof early so we'll see what happens.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey cbr long time no see! Subbed

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
whatsup flex. you picking up the androseries? just ordered androbulk and drive for now.

thanks for following!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a little over a week in. ive been taking the dpol an hour or so before i workout with food. i guess i get a little bit of a pump, but nothing out of the ordinary. weight has remained the same. no signs of acne or other sides. kindof wish i would get more of a libido boost. but its still kindof early so we'll see what happens.
Try moving dosing a little closer see if that helps some. Some people DAA takes some time to really "kick in"

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whatsup flex. you picking up the androseries? just ordered androbulk and drive for now.

thanks for following!
I'm strapped for cash til next payday :( I hope it's still up for preorder, really want some bulk. I think I will be running some mentabolin this winter though and AL/AH before summer...so might just hold on to it.

Good luck here, hope u like the dpol, looks pretty cool!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
so im just about 3 weeks in. weight remains the same, however strength seems to be going up slowly but steadily. im also noticing a few pimples popping up on my upper chest. not many but they werent there before. other then that not much else to report. kindof have a better sense of well being but who knows whats that from.

hopefully ill be able to get bloods at the end of this cycle to see where im at. stay tunedd

Casey Cousins

Awards
so im just about 3 weeks in. weight remains the same, however strength seems to be going up slowly but steadily. im also noticing a few pimples popping up on my upper chest. not many but they werent there before. other then that not much else to report. kindof have a better sense of well being but who knows whats that from.

hopefully ill be able to get bloods at the end of this cycle to see where im at. stay tunedd
Cool man hope it produces a libido bump and a little strength increase in the gym. Did you get baseline blood done?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i did not get bloods prior to starting d-pol. reasons being i was working hardcore and was feeling sick for about 2 weeks. i knew these would screw up any test i took.

i can tell you that there has been some strength improvements, especially when doing compound exercises. nothing out of this world, but i can notice it

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was my last dose of d-pol. weighed in this morning at 227. i started at 225. pretty good considering i didnt change my diet and i didnt workout at all over the weekend. i would say i lost a little fat around the waistline and gained some strength. libido didnt improve all that much. some pimples started to form but are now disappearing. all in all id say this would be a great addition to any pct. to run by itself you may not appreciate its benefits since they are subtle. trying to go for bloods this week if i can get a script from the doc.

good stuff purus and thank you for allowing me to log