Burn the new year fat with Thermoamp Logging Opp

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Iconic Formulations is looking for a member to give Thermoamp the premier stim free fat burner a try. Looking for a member in good standing that has yet to try this amazing product. This is not your typical fatburner.

IMG_0256.JPG

Benefits of ThermoAmp may include:

Increased Thermogenesis (Without Stimulants)
Elevated/Amplified Caloric Expenditure
Helps Mimic the effects of exercise
Amplifies the effects of training to expedite and increase results
Improved insulin sensitivity and tolerance to carbohydrates
Promotes the browning of white adipose tissue transforming your fat stores into a usable energy source
Reduce appetite

Be a member in good standing
Let us know how your going to be using this in your stack
US only.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very good product

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be the first to toss my hat in the ring. Been wanting to try it, but with funds and me only sticking with supps I know work for me, I haven't. It's kind of like going to a restaurant. I always get the same food because I know I love it.

Now that the Chiefs sucked balls, I am ready to hit the weight/fat loss in full swing. No more beer drinking or pizza eating on game days stressing about them. I haven't logged in a couple of years. After getting to my highest weight in years, I thought enough was enough. Lost 15lbs the past month. Mostly water weight, I am assuming. Going to Kuahai in the middle of April , that's my motivation to get back down to 217 or less. Sitting at 238 as of this morning. Gonna run some sort of beach body program mixed with 5/3/1.

Good luck to all that apply.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will be the first to toss my hat in the ring. Been wanting to try it, but with funds and me only sticking with supps I know work for me, I haven't. It's kind of like going to a restaurant. I always get the same food because I know I love it.

Now that the Chiefs sucked balls, I am ready to hit the weight/fat loss in full swing. No more beer drinking or pizza eating on game days stressing about them. I haven't logged in a couple of years. After getting to my highest weight in years, I thought enough was enough. Lost 15lbs the past month. Mostly water weight, I am assuming. Going to Kuahai in the middle of April , that's my motivation to get back down to 217 or less. Sitting at 238 as of this morning. Gonna run some sort of beach body program mixed with 5/3/1.

Great app. I get that about only buying things that work. These days it’s hard to drop $60-$70 on a chance.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to give this a go. With winter ending soon in South Florida I need to get it in gear and drop a couple lbs of fat and be beach season ready. Many logs and in good standing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

@kjscatch
you are a school teacher-right?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Would love to give this a go. With winter ending soon in South Florida I need to get it in gear and drop a couple lbs of fat and be beach season ready. Many logs and in good standing.
thanks for applying @mase1 , you are indeed a member in good standing!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Always good to see you in here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Correct. Currently, elementary special education.
you made a good impression for me to have remembered this...good man!!! 😇

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you made a good impression for me to have remembered this...good man!!!
Haha, thank you. Everyone's job is special and makes the world go round. They all have their pros and cons.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, thank you. Everyone's job is special and makes the world go round. They all have their pros and cons.
Teachers are a special breed.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
especially special education teachers-lots of props!!!
True that. Great product here btw. Someone is Definitely gonna be happy

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
True that. Great product here btw. Someone is Definitely gonna be happy
Amazing how many people don’t really think of non stim fat burners as being as effective as this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Amazing how many people don’t really think of non stim fat burners as being as effective as this.
That's because people are morons lol, they think they need to "feel" it working, same goes for drugs, In reality all your feeling is side effects.

Personally if I'm looking for something to aid in fat loss I want a stim free fat burner.

Maybe I missed it but we're the ingredients listed? I have to start a serious cut probably mid March and if your loggers are liking the stuff I'll probably pick some up. I'd like to see the ingredients tho

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's because people are morons lol, they think they need to "feel" it working, same goes for drugs, In reality all your feeling is side effects.

Personally if I'm looking for something to aid in fat loss I want a stim free fat burner.

Maybe I missed it but we're the ingredients listed? I have to start a serious cut probably mid March and if your loggers are liking the stuff I'll probably pick some up. I'd like to see the ingredients tho
MitoBurn (BAIBA)

β-aminoisobutyric acid (BAIBA) is an amino acid metabolite of L-valine and a myokine that plays a powerful role behind the benefits of regular exercise.
BAIBA also initiates the “browning” of white adipose tissue, which increases energy expenditure, improves insulin sensitivity, and helps regulate weight management.
MitoBurn is the L-isomaer of BAIBA which is biologically active.
Improves glucose uptake, increases free fatty acid oxidation, and reduces fat mass.
Enhances the body’s exercise signal to intensify exercise efforts.
Promotes anti-aging, mitochondrial function, and cellular energyIncreases ketones, promotes cognition, reduces appetite, and aids in muscle protection.
ThermoAmp contains the one of the highest doses of any product on the market, providing 700mg MitoBurn per 2 cap serving.

CaloriBurn GP

CaloriBurn GP, also known as Grains of Paradise, a spice related to ginger, contains 12.5% 6-Paradol, the active compound which can trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat. Doesn’t cause nervous system desensitization or gastric distress as seen in similar compounds such as capsaicin (cayenne pepper). Also promotes digestive health, as well as possesses antioxidant and anti-tumor effects.

Forslean 95

ThermoAmp contains the highest yield forskolii extract available on the market and provides 50mg Forslean 95% per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose.
Coleus forskohlii is an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone, induce fat loss, and lower inflammation.
The active compound forskolin increases cellular levels of a cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can work synergistically with other fat burning compounds to improve their effectiveness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

put your app in, think this might be just what you are looking for!!! :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That was me up until the past couple of years. When I think back to my fittest times, it was when I was on non stim type supplements. Gotta learn some day. It's hard to turn down a great sale.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If no1 else is trying to get in on this, i don't plan on starting my cut till March but if that's acceptable il throw my name in the hat, as of right now I'm 24.2lbs over my weight class. Baiba has been something interesting looking to me for a while and I don't believe I've ever used grains of paradise either.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump for more apps....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Segansational @ELROCK @Iwilleattuna @RegisterJr @johnny412 @enhanced @Jstrong20 @BOSSMAN

Hello gentlemen, I have absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this company. But, I've seen you guys in some of my threads or threads relating to fat loss products so I thought this may be of interest to some of you. 🤷

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Segansational @ELROCK @Iwilleattuna @RegisterJr @johnny412 @enhanced @Jstrong20 @BOSSMAN

Hello gentlemen, I have absolutely nothing to do with this thread or this company. But, I've seen you guys in some of my threads or threads relating to fat loss products so I thought this may be of interest to some of you. 🤷
nice list...let me add another @Studhorse

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just bought two AET fat loss stacks last week, looking forward to these logs
you've been a long time supporter of the brand...appreciate you!!! :)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm logging IML 1-andro lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks for the tag! I'm in desperate need of something like this, but I'm having acl surgery in 2 weeks..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You calling me fat?

I haven’t logged anything in a few years and I am due for a cut. I’ll throw my hat in.

I’d use this while I start up IF, and I’m currently not taking anything else except creatine.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just bought two AET fat loss stacks last week, looking forward to these logs
Nice pickup. Just in time to start getting ready for summer.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You calling me fat?

I haven’t logged anything in a few years and I am due for a cut. I’ll throw my hat in.

I’d use this while I start up IF, and I’m currently not taking anything else except creatine.
🥇

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

heeeeey thanks for the mention! my ass is kicked from covid i think im gonna just do chill mode for awhile til i get to feelin more normal. still havin bad cold symptoms

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
heeeeey thanks for the mention! my ass is kicked from covid i think im gonna just do chill mode for awhile til i get to feelin more normal. still havin bad cold symptoms
hope you are feeling better soon!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The lingering exhaustion is the worst part that I have remaining. Hope your getting better.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The lingering exhaustion is the worst part that I have remaining. Hope your getting better.
I got it Dec 12 and I still only get waves of smell. That lingering cold and exhaustion would suck. Hope both you guys feel better soon.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Last day

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recently started to get my ass in gear after a lonnnnggg covid hiatus. I would like to give this a shot to see how it does combined with a keto IF diet. I have not used a stim free fat burner really, so my input would have to compare stimmed fat burners that we know and love.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You have got lots of good quality people willing to log this bad boy. I think its gonna be too hard to choose and therefore choose everyone. Don't let everyone down . Haha
I wish it was that easy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this was very tough...there were 3 very good contenders and i thank everyone who applied

but without further ado- @Smont will you please send your info to @cheftepesh1