BSN-True Mass ..

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
any1 tried it ? how does it compare to other bsn products

ive tried .. cellmass,no xplode & endo rush .. and all those bsn products havent dissapointed me.. so was thinking of giving true mass a shot starting next month :dance:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the cookies and cream and its pretty good, I am sure you will enjoy it.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I have tried the cookies and cream and its pretty good, I am sure you will enjoy it.

yah thats the one i was thinking of trying .. i can get it for 35$shipped to my door ..so its a pretty sweet deal

does it mix easily ?

thanks

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, mixes really easy with a blender bottle at least

jstone28

Awards
Chocolate is awesome tasting.

Great product IMO. Good meal replacement and PWO recovery drink.

arrowood13

Awards
Does it help you gain weight? Im looking to put on some pounds.

jspillane08

Awards
Truemass is a fairly decent product, I used it from oct 2006 to may 2007, so I have alot of experiance with this product. If you want to gain weight it will certainly do that. However, if you mix it with milk its going to add a signifigant amount of fat seeing it already contains 15 or so grams of sugar and 17 grams of fat. One note of interest is that upon trying the flavors most of the time I noticed the strawberry gives the least bloded feeling and the cookies and cream the most. The specs on each of the products are different as the calories range from 30 to 60. It could have been in my head or not I don't know. I have also used the cytogainer and I think that is by far the best product for pure mass gains, do not take it 3 times a day. I took 4 scoops post workout and 2 scoops before bed that will give you plenty of pop.

jstone28

Awards
Agree with the above poster^

I stuck with the basics (Chocolate, Vanilla) and they seemed to work great.

Yes, it will help you put on wieght, especially if you have a hard time getting in enough calories.

The only problem with BSN's TRUEMASS was the price...very $$

maradona10

Awards
Agree with the above poster^

I stuck with the basics (Chocolate, Vanilla) and they seemed to work great.

Yes, it will help you put on wieght, especially if you have a hard time getting in enough calories.

The only problem with BSN's TRUEMASS was the price...very $$
gee..if you think that it is expensive in the US...try buying it in Australia. Usually sell for around $115.00 aussie dollars which is equivalent to around $105 US dollars...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gee..if you think that it is expensive in the US...try buying it in Australia. Usually sell for around $115.00 aussie dollars which is equivalent to around $105 US dollars...
word up - Aussies get screwed on supps :numbered:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes we do...and without lube..so it hurts!!!!:rofl:

haha! ...and not even a reach-around!!!!:jaw:

(perhaps we should take this sort of juvinile humour to the Aussie Supps page MD, the seppos don't quite get it!)

maradona10

Awards
haha! ...and not even a reach-around!!!!:jaw:

(perhaps we should take this sort of juvinile humour to the Aussie Supps page MD, the seppos don't quite get it!)
sorry if I offended anyone!!