Unanswered brawn 11-andro?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
anybody tried this? Its 11kt and 11 oxo. looking to add it to my cut...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
anybody tried this? Its 11kt and 11 oxo. looking to add it to my cut...
I’ve always been under the impression that one converts to the other, so they should do the exact same thing, however at different doses.
11-oxo is very mild but a feel good drying drug that lowers cortisol.
But I’m not the chemist round here, I just read and regurgitate.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve always been under the impression that one converts to the other, so they should do the exact same thing, however at different doses.
11-oxo is very mild but a feel good drying drug that lowers cortisol.
But I’m not the chemist round here, I just read and regurgitate.
i may have read it wrong it says its 11 oxo/11 sterone in title and description says its Adrenosterone. i think i may give it a shot ill post back and let you guys know results...

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do it, I’m running Medfit RX’s 11-OXO and it’s gtg. Definitely helps in a cut

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do it, I’m running Medfit RX’s 11-OXO and it’s gtg. Definitely helps in a cut
The 11 oxo raws are expensive and I can see that the price of a bottle of RX's 11 oxo is about $80-100.
The price of Brawn's 11 oxo is about £30.
How come the big difference in prices between those two?
Quality of raws? underdosed?

Devonkev

Awards
I tried it for a bottle and didn't notice a thing. I guess you get what you pay for.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The 11 oxo raws are expensive and I can see that the price of a bottle of RX's 11 oxo is about $80-100.
The price of Brawn's 11 oxo is about £30.
How come the big difference in prices between those two?
Quality of raws? underdosed?
I’m not sure about Brawn’s dosing. The Medfit product is 100 mg per tab with a 90 tab container. Allowing for 300 mg a day which is the bare minimum dosing for 11-OXO. If the Brawn product is 11-KT the dosing may be different due to 11-KT being an active metabolite of 11-OXO. I like the feeling of the product and how it’s helped me cut bf %

Devonkev

Awards
I’m not sure about Brawn’s dosing. The Medfit product is 100 mg per tab with a 90 tab container. Allowing for 300 mg a day which is the bare minimum dosing for 11-OXO. If the Brawn product is 11-KT the dosing may be different due to 11-KT being an active metabolite of 11-OXO. I like the feeling of the product and how it’s helped me cut bf %
Brawn is 11-oxo so you're hoping for some conversion to 11-kt

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brawn's 11 oxo is not 11 kt and it's also dosed at 100mg/cap with 90 caps per pot.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Brawn's 11 oxo is not 11 kt and it's also dosed at 100mg/cap with 90 caps per pot.
I’ve heard Brawn is gtg, run it and let us know. Also, be sure to take with a fat source to enhance absorption. Not sure if it includes any sort of form of absorption amplifiers such as Tetrasorb or Liposomal Technologies. Best of luck!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m using it and it’s definitely helping me cut

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 5
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35