sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what companies/sites are marking up their prices to then discount at the lower price?
You put me on the spot there - I work in the industry so I don't want to call anyone in particular out on that.

There are some that increased the price of their full retail a few weeks ago to offer better % sale off prices and then there are some that normally have a retail price slashed thru and a different price as their all the time price, that in the lead up to the sales they reverted to the full retail price just to give the appearance they would be discounting more.

That is sadly a pretty common practice and not just in this industry.

A particular website that my daughter likes and has a wish list on, I saw the prices went up on almost everything she had marked a couple weeks ago and now its 'on sale' for the same price or close to it that it already was.

Amazon sellers are terrible about that too. I bought my daughter an inexpensive smart watch on there, one just meant to be one that if it got messed up would be no big deal. I paid 30 bucks for it 2 months ago. Now, its 49.99 marked down to 29.99 for Black Friday sales lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
CLA Xtreme - 100 Softgels - Black Friday Flash Sale

Only 7.99 Each - 60% Off

CLA Xtreme(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Libido Overdrive - Black Friday Special

Suggestion: If you do this stack, have a willing and eager partner :)

PinePollen-Tribulus(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fat Loss Single Ingredient Super Sale 12 Packs:

12 Bottles for 39.99!

GarciniaCambogia (12pack).png

GreenCoffeeBean-FlashSale.png

RK125(12pack).png

RK500-FlashSale.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what companies/sites are marking up their prices to then discount at the lower price?
Kind of like how Kohls does it :ROFLMAO: Everything always on sale but it is because they mark up their prices and then put it on sale to make it still slightly above expected price!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Matt @dsade posted on Facebook that is "most likely" doing a Thursday through Sunday code. He did not elude to what the discount would be, or what the code was yet. I know a lot of you guys love Evomuse and Matt and like to support him, but this is also a great chance to both support him and get a deal.

Will post it here if I see it

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I worked retail for several years in the past and can say that before big sales on many items the price would get marked up before hand.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worked retail for several years in the past and can say that before big sales on many items the price would get marked up before hand.
That's an odd response. I have never played underhanded games like that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Literally everything on Amazon for starters
Edit - responded before going to the last page. @sns8778 beat me to the Amazon note lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's an odd response. I have never played underhanded games like that.
That my good sir is because you are at the very least, a halfway decent human. (I know you are a very good person - but it doesn’t take a saint to NOT do such practices lol)

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I buy a lot of CEL and SNS stuff (too much) and DPS has better pricing across the board on both of the those brands from my search yesterday FWIW.
I just checked. 3 twin packs of stano plex at dps comes out to 202.32 shipped. On flexit with the blackfriday25 code it’s 175.46 shipped for 6 bottles.

When I look at HTP Halodrol: 2 twin packs on dps is 164.32 shipped. On flexit it is 179.85, so dps is cheaper for that item

YMMV, just compare what you want to buy. Flexit usually beats all prices year around but for BF and CM it’s up in the air

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt @dsade posted on Facebook that is "most likely" doing a Thursday through Sunday code. He did not elude to what the discount would be, or what the code was yet. I know a lot of you guys love Evomuse and Matt and like to support him, but this is also a great chance to both support him and get a deal.

Will post it here if I see it
Code: Thanks23

Starting at Midnight Eastern, Thanks23 takes 23% off. Expires Monday night at 23:59 Eastern.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to let everyone know that many more flash sale and promo deals will be going live for SNS, Competitive Edge Labs, and Muscle Addiction in just a few hours.

Anyone that buys deals that will qualify, we're already packing the freebies in their packages so they'll be getting nice surprises. We decided to do this because we didn't want anyone to feel slighted if they ordered something earlier today and a deal was announced later or something.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just checked. 3 twin packs of stano plex at dps comes out to 202.32 shipped. On flexit with the blackfriday25 code it’s 175.46 shipped for 6 bottles.

When I look at HTP Halodrol: 2 twin packs on dps is 164.32 shipped. On flexit it is 179.85, so dps is cheaper for that item

YMMV, just compare what you want to buy. Flexit usually beats all prices year around but for BF and CM it’s up in the air
Yep. Went back and with the multiple bottle discounts on top of the 25% discount there was some great savings at flexit.
Man, again, I spent way too much money, ha.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs BOGO 50% off, code: Olympusloyalty

Iron Legion BOGO 70% off

Redcon1 up to 80% off site wide

Anderson Powerlifting 15% off with code: Thanks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cerberus Strength is 25% off with code BLACK2023

Pretty good vendor for neoprene things like elbow/knee/calve sleeves, shorts, soft belts for winter training. They have wraps & belts & sandbags too, as well as specialty bars, weights, muscle rubs, etc.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
New Product Launch for the Black Friday Sale:

Cocoabuterol XT

CocobuterolXT-Front-Resized.png

Intro thread with a full list of the multi-pack deals and discounts:

CocoabuterolXT Paradoxine(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save Big $$$ on One of Our Most Popular Stacks:

This is a very popular and awesome stack - Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.

And Recovery Fix is one of the best and most overlooked products on AM. Think about it - almost anytime you hear of an elite athlete failing a drug test, its not for the traditional physique enhancing ones, its for things that improve recovery so they can train harder, longer, and more intensely and recover better.

That's why Recovery Fix, although overlooked a lot here on AM is one of our most popular products with professional athletes.

That's also why we're including it for FREE with this stack - because we want you to get to try it for yourself.

AnabolicStack RecoveryFix-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Save 25% off any Anabolic XT multi-pack deal + a Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore is a great pre-workout and we want to get more people to try it, so we're giving away a free Pump Addict Ultra-Hardcore with the purchase of any Anabolic XT multi-pack.

Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore gives awesome pumps and great fast acting, long lasting energy.

For anyone that doesn't like stim based pre's, you can sub it for a Recovery Fix by putting in your order notes to please substitute a Recovery Fix for Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore.

AnabolicXT PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

cbs49er

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^^^^**Damn, I just ordered 3 bottles of AXT from sns on Monday. Also 2 bottles of ursa gel and absolved from dps. Was wondering if i was going to regret ordering a couple days early

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is a very popular and awesome stack - Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT.

And Recovery Fix is one of the best and most overlooked products on AM. Think about it - almost anytime you hear of an elite athlete failing a drug test, its not for the traditional physique enhancing ones, its for things that improve recovery so they can train harder, longer, and more intensely and recover better.

That's why Recovery Fix, although overlooked a lot here on AM is one of our most popular products with professional athletes.

That's also why we're including it for FREE with this stack - because we want you to get to try it for yourself.

View attachment 237943

Wow, this is a great deal!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 237943

Ok this is too good to pass up. I'll be placing an order after dinner.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh...nothing crazy. These "fake" tiered discounts...few companies are doing it, that isn't a BF sale. Like someone else said 15%-20% the site is a joke...those prices happen all during the year....and spare me with the "free Limited edition shaker" no one wants a sh*t shaker, nobody, stop offering these things as goofy incentives to buy.

Not a single deal that I can find on energy drinks yet....Vitamin Shoppe can't ship and their B&M locations sck, nothing ever in stock. So far highly disappointing...hoping someone comes through.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^^**Damn, I just ordered 3 bottles of AXT from sns on Monday. Also 2 bottles of ursa gel and absolved from dps. Was wondering if i was going to regret ordering a couple days early
We have a lot more sales going up tonight.

Don't worry, next order you place with SNS, include in your order notes the order # of your order from Monday and can you please have a Pump Addict to try, per Steve. Then just pm me or email me the order confirmation for the new number and I'll get one included for you.

For the XPG Ursa-Gel and Ab-Solved, if the order was over 200.00 worth of XPG products, let me know. If it wasn't, if you order anything else from XPG during the sales, keep up with the totals and let me know and you'll qualify for a free XPG product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cloma-Plex Black Friday Deals:

ClomaPlex PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

Cloma-Plex:
- Normal Price: 59.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 44.99 (saves 15.00)

Cloma-Plex - 2 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.99)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.49)

Cloma-Plex - 3 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 159.99 (saves 19.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 119.99 (saves an additional 40.00 for a total savings of 59.98) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Cloma-Plex - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 299.99 (saves 59.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 224.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 134.95) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Cloma-Plex - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 579.99 (saves 119.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 434.99 (saves an additional 145.00 for a total savings of 264.89) + Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Condemned Labz BOGO with code: BF23BOGO

Mark Bell Slingshot 30% off sitewide, no code needed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Want to try Epiandro? Or Maybe Want to Stock Up on Epiandro?

CEL Stano-Plex 300 - Special Offer:

25% off of any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
30% off any orders over 300.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Plus, Buy a Stano-Plex - 3 Pack and get an XPG DHEA-50 Gel for FREE!

That's only 112.49 for 3 bottles + a DHEA-50 Gel FREE.

Stano DHEA Black Friday Deal.PNG

Muscle Addiction Epiandro Lean Sale!

25% off of any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
30% off any orders over 200.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Plus, Buy an Epiandro Lean - 3 Pack and get a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for FREE!

That's only 104.99 for 3 bottles + a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore for FREE!

EpiAndroLEAN PumpAddict-B-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Black Friday Sale - Fadogia XT Promotion

Save 25% off on any purchase including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25

In addition, buy a Fadogia XT, get a Pine Pollen for FREE!

For anyone not aware, Pine Pollen is a very popular libido booster.

Free unit promotion available on Fadogia XT single units and on Fadogia XT multi-packs - on the multi-packs, but a 3 pack of Fadogia XT, get 3 Pine Pollen for Free!

Fadogia XT:
- Normal Price: 39.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 29.99 (save 10.00) + a Free Pine Pollen

Fadogia XT - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 109.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 82.49 (saves an additional 27.50 for a total savings of 37.48) + 3 Free Pine Pollen

FadogiaXT PinePollen-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is an Awesome Deal!

Buy 3 a GlycoPhase 3 pack, get a Free MitoBurn XT!

Just 74.99 for 3 GlycoPhase and a Free MitoBurn XT!

GlycoPhase MitoBurn-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Aches & Pains Slowing You Down?

Black Friday Sale:

Buy any Joint Support XT multi-pack, get an Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel for FREE!

Save 25% off any order including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25
Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Joint Support XT:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 26.24 (save 8.75)

Joint Support XT - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 99.99 (saves 4.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 74.99 (saves an additional 25.00 for a total savings of 29.98) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 179.99 (saves 29.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 134.99 (saves an additional 45.00 for a total savings of 74.95) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 339.99 (saves 79.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 254.99 (saves an additional 85.00 for a total savings of 164.89) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

JointSupport CurcuPrime(1B)-FlashSale.png

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Axe & Sledge 20% off, code: blackfriday

GCode Nutrition 25% off, code: crackthecode

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So many deals right now. I'm going to have to try and hold myself back but it's hard not to stock up now with all the discounts!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aches & Pains Slowing You Down?

Black Friday Sale:

Buy any Joint Support XT multi-pack, get an Xtreme Performance Gels CurcuPrime Gel for FREE!

Save 25% off any order including already discounted stacks and multi-packs with coupon code: blackfriday25
Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Joint Support XT:
- Normal Price: 34.99
- Black Friday Sale Price: 26.24 (save 8.75)

Joint Support XT - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 99.99 (saves 4.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 74.99 (saves an additional 25.00 for a total savings of 29.98) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 6 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 179.99 (saves 29.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 134.99 (saves an additional 45.00 for a total savings of 74.95) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

Joint Support XT - 12 Bottles:
- Normal Price: 339.99 (saves 79.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price: 254.99 (saves an additional 85.00 for a total savings of 164.89) + a Free XPG CurcuPrime Gel

View attachment 237982
This is a sweet bundle. Joint Support XT does a lot to keep joints happier year round, and Curcuprime is great for spot treating isolated aches/problem areas that need some extra anti-inflammatory.

Would recommend both products.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No Bull $50 off $199, code: Holiday23

Gymshark 25% off, code: Extra25

Chaos & Pain 30% off sitewide

American Dream Nut Butter Buy 3 get 1 free. No code needed.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myprotein 50% off but also having flash price of $40 for 5.5lb bag of Impact Protein (any flavor) along with $20 for 2.2lbs of Gingerbread impact protein

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The holidays can be a stressful time for many people.

In an effort to help, we are offering an extra special discount on the KannaEase and Stress & Anxiety Support Stack.

From now until midnight EST, November 30th, or longer if the Black Friday Sale is extended, the price on this already discounted stack has been reduced from 59.99 to just 39.99!

KannaEase Stress A1-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let anyone that wanted to try the popular Lean Edge & Thermo Scorch stack know that the already discounted stack is one sale during the Black Friday Sales for only 74.99!

Lean Edge ThermoScorch-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lipo Elite & LipoVantage Black Friday Specials:

Lipo Elite is a popular fat burner for those looking for fast acting, long lasting energy, fat loss, and appetite control support.

LipoVantage is a popular stimulant free fat burner for those looking for fat loss and appetite control support.

Both products contain a variety of clinically researched branded ingredients including MitoBurn.

We are offering 2 specials now that apply to both of these great products.

In addition to saving 25% off with coupon code blackfriday25 or 30% off with coupon code blackfriday30 on orders of 300.00+

Buy 3 Lipo Elite, get a LipoVantage FREE!

LipoElite LipoVantage-FlashSale.png

Buy 3 LipoVantage, get a Lipo Elite FREE!

LipoVantage LipoElite-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Optimize-T - 6 Pack and 12 Pack Discounted Multi-Packs Added

I wanted to let everyone know that we added a discounted 6 pack and 12 pack for Optimize-T just in time for the Black Friday Sales.

The Black Friday Sales are:
- Save 25% off any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Save 30% off all orders over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Optimize-T:
- Normal Price: 49.99
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 37.49 (saves 12.50)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 34.99 (saves 15.00

Optimize-T - 2 Pack:
- Normal Price: 89.99 (saves 9.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 67.49 (saves an additional 22.50 for a total savings of 32.48)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 62.99 (saves an additional 27.00 for a total savings of 36.98)

Optimize-T - 3 Pack:
- Normal Price: 129.99 (saves 19.98)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 97.49 (saves an additional 32.50 for a total savings of 52.48)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 90.99 (saves an additional 39.00 for a total savings of 58.98)

Optimize-T - 6 Pack:
- Normal Price: 249.99 (saves 49.95)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 187.49 (saves an additional 62.50 for a total savings of 112.45)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 174.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 124.95)

Optimize-T - 12 Pack:
- Normal Price: 479.99 (saves 119.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price (any size order): 359.99 (saves an additional 120.00 for a total savings of 239.89)
- Black Friday Sale Price (500+ order): 335.99 (saves an additional 144.00 for a total savings of 263.89)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday Sale - Buy Any Optimize-T 3 Pack, 6 Pack, or 12 Pack, get 3 Free Pine Pollen

As an additional bonus, get 3 Free Pine Pollen with any Optimize-T 3 pack, 6 pack, or 12 pack.

OptimizeT PinePollen(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pepti-Plex - Black Friday Sale Specials:

I wanted to let everyone know about a couple of Black Friday Sale Specials that will apply specifically to Pepti-Plex.

These will be valid thru midnight EST, November 30th, or longer if the Black Friday Sale gets extended.

Black Friday Sale:
- Save 25% off on any size order with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Save 30% off on any order over 500.00 with coupon code: blackfriday30

Buy an Anabolic XT, Pepti-Plex, and Phosphatidic Acid XT Stack, get a Recovery Fix FREE!

AnabolicStack RecoveryFix-FlashSale.png

Buy any Pepti-Plex Multi-Pack, get a Recovery Fix FREE!

This offer is valid with any Pepti-Plex multi-pack, and we have 3 pack, 6 pack, and 12 pack discounted multi-packs available.

They can all be found on this page:

PeptiPlex RecoveryFix-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do You Really, Really Like Pumps?

This is a great stack for endurance, muscle fullness, and insane pumps.

Only 97.99!

Saves 52.00 + a FREE Pump Gel

SuperSwole PumpGel(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday - Muscle Plex Specials:

650 mg. RipFactor
300 mg. VASO6
150 mg. Epicatechin

Muscle Plex - 3 Pack - Only 89.99!

MusclePlex-FlashSale.png

Muscle Plex - 6 Pack - Only 169.99 + Get a Free Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore

MusclePlex PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Black Friday - Recovery Fix Special Promo

Buy any Recovery Fix Multi-Pack, get a Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore Free!

We already offered a discounted 3 pack, and we introduced a discounted 6 pack and 12 pack for this sale!

- Save 25% off any Muscle Addiction purchase with coupon code: blackfriday25
- Save 30% off of Muscle Addiction purchases of 200.00+ with coupon code: blackfriday30

Recovery Fix:
- Normal Price: 49.99
- 25% off: 37.49 (save 12.50)
- 30% off: 34.99 (save 15.00)

Recovery Fix - 3 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 129.99 (saves 19.98)
- 25% off: 97.49 (saves an additional 32.50 for a total savings of 52.48)
- 30% off: 90.99 (saves an additional 39.00 for a total savings of 58.98)

Recovery Fix - 6 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 249.99 (saves 49.95)
- 30% off: 174.99 (saves an additional 75.00 for a total savings of 124.95)

Recovery Fix - 12 Bottle Multi-Pack:
- Normal Price: 479.99 (saves 119.89)
- 30% off: 335.99 (saves an additional 144.00 for a total savings of 263.89)

RecoveryFix PumpAddict(1)-FlashSale.png