USA BIGHULKSMASH $725 Order, No Products Received

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
It all started about a month ago, when i first contacted him based off a thread he has posted on page 2 of the classifieds on VL "its all for sale paypal or google wallet".

I had originally just messaged him to buy 1 Wicked pre workout, but after we got to talking and I asked him to send me a list of everything he had he would be willing to sell. There were so many options and he had claimed he had a stash that could fill a shed. He was offering me insanely cheap prices that i could not pass up so i bit and added about $300 or so onto my order from him. He then said he was going out drinking and he would hit me up tomorrow with the shipping details...

Well the next day came and i tried contacting him on here and heard nothing back. Same thing day after that. A week goes by and i finally get a response telling me he is sorry but when he went out drinking he got a DUI and totaled the family car in the process. Which, i didnt make a big deal of. I figured something happened and was just glad he was okay. Since another week has gone by and obviously he didnt have the chance to ship yet, he started offering me even more deals that i could not pass up.

So instead of being smart and having him ship my first order and then making a second, i decided to try to be economical and have him ship everything together. So another $425 was sent for a new total of $725 worth of supplements, which a month later i still have not received. He claims he shipped them all out last week, but lost the receipt therefore can not provide me with any sort of tracking number...

After i got to investigating and talking to many people on the forums about their experiences with William, or bighulksmash, and finally got to the realization that he has been attempting to rob me of all this money the entire time. Which truly saddens me because he was acting like my friend at first, had his phone number and been texting for quite some time and not just about supplements. And i was excited to have someone new to talk to about fitness and the world of anabolics.

He seemed to have a good reputation here on anabolic minds and on vicious labs so i never in a million years expected things to go this way. If you're reading this hulk, i understand you could have been in a tough situation financially and were desperate for money, but im in the same boat as you with a 4 year old son to support and I certainly did not have $725 to blow!! That could have gone a LONG way in my tiny 2 bedroom appartment. PLEASE make this right man and dont just leave me out to dry. Thats almost 2 40 hour weeks of work for me and i was planning on re selling a lot of what i was buying because he was offering me such great deals.

If anyone has any way to help get this situation resolved or has any advice, please chime in. Hes now ignoring all texts and wont answer my calls or voicemails so i am at a loss on how to procede. Thank you.

Also HULK, if we can get this resolved with a refund or at least some of the products and a partial refund, ill put all this behind us and apologize for the call out. But at this point i feel i had no other choice than to go this route.
bighulksmash

Mods, people need to see this!! Please dont delete or move thread

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That blow ! He his a rep for 3 company too WOW!

sespress

Awards
That's terrible bro! If you've got his number look him up by area code, maybe his ass in jail at the DUI? Not an excuse for the guy but probably the only legit explaination.

When it comes to buying from other people in The Forum my word of advice would be buy one bottle see if he gets to you if it does, try that again with two bottles. Until I've spent my three or four hundred dollars with somebody over the course of time I won't throw down three or four hundred dollars at a single time at the end of the day these are just other people and there's really no way to hold them responsible and less you want to go through PayPal and potentially cause them legal issues which I highly recommend you do not do.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn that's horrible , hope he comes through man .. if not we can hit up bean town lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know he's been having some personal issues, but that's no excuse. Haven't seen him on much lately either, but hopefully there's a legitimate reason for this and he gets it straightened out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know he's been having some personal issues, but that's no excuse. Haven't seen him on much lately either, but hopefully there's a legitimate reason for this and he gets it straightened out.
Agree I think he will and hope all works for him and zach

I just checked and shows he hasn't been online in last 2-3 days and his utube channel hasn't been updated since July

Let's hope and pray for best for both

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That guy was a train wreck... Honestly it sucks but I'm not really that surprised... I hope you get your funds back brother

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That guy was a train wreck... Honestly it sucks but I'm not really that surprised... I hope you get your funds back brother
Yeah I'm pretty sure he was certifiably insane. He runs more gear than Phil Heath and still has 99% body fat lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I ordered $700 worth of suppz from a guy my wife would de-nut me. And I don't have any kids at home anymore.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
If I ordered $700 worth of suppz from a guy my wife would de-nut me. And I don't have any kids at home anymore.
Right. I was doing it as an investment to turn around and sell a lot of it because he was offering such great deals. I cant afford 700 dollars worth right now so hoping he makes this right.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm assuming you used PayPal family and friends with a credit card or bank draft?

Go to the bank and file a dispute, tell them the seller stopped contacting you and hasn't shipped anything. PayPal won't refund you because there's no buyer protection for family and friends, but they won't argue with the bank.

I did this when a guy stole my money for some Tbol and I got it back in a couple weeks.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm assuming you used PayPal family and friends with a credit card or bank draft?

Go to the bank and file a dispute, tell them the seller stopped contacting you and hasn't shipped anything. PayPal won't refund you because there's no buyer protection for family and friends, but they won't argue with the bank.

I did this when a guy stole my money for some Tbol and I got it back in a couple weeks.
Great advice!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right. I was doing it as an investment to turn around and sell a lot of it because he was offering such great deals. I cant afford 700 dollars worth right now so hoping he makes this right.
Yeah, re-reading my post and it came off wrong. I'm not putting any of this off on you. Apologies that it came out kind of sounding that way.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards

Google wallet actually! Same thing applies?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should be able to dispute the payment with your bank. Your bank would then pull the money from the Google Wallet acct, if I'm not mistaken.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know why it wouldn't.. I've never used Google Wallet so I'm not familiar with their rules or anything. Attempt to dispute it through Google Wallet if possible and I would go ahead do it at your bank as well.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would contact the companies he works for as well as they will surly not want to be associated with someone like this

sespress

Awards
Well if you did friends and family and then you turn around and tell them it was actually a purchase of a product they may tell you it's on you for sending it that way and not for sending it as a product payment. I'd still give it a shot though if Google Wallet won't help like everybody else said try your bank. You could simul taneously contact the companies he rapped for and tell them he screwed you over they may ship you something just because.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contact your bank for sure. Google wallet only uses debit or bank accounts. Say you purchased some items and he never shipped and has stopped communicating. They should refund.

There is no friends or family through google wallet. It's no fee no matter what.

sespress

Awards
I don't want to talk bad about him, for all we know he'll come correct but honestly, if you could rip a guy off online and use the cash for your lawyer and or car repair from your DUI accident .... You might do it. You won't know if you'd do it until everything is on the line. Priorities and bridge burning sometime's can seem worth it and I'd put my money on that. I can say this because I was a train wreck years ago (not from booze) and I got a few buddies who are bad alcoholics.

Ok I'm done playing devil's advocate, I know everyone dislikes that lol.

This is Def food for thought for anyone reading this thinking of buying from someone in this forum or elsewhere regardless of how well known.

(Queue up the 10 crack commandments by notorious big).
Buy small at first. Limit orders to what you can afford to lose. Don't follow good money after bad money. If it's a crazy insane deal it's likely bull crap. Google wallet may be your friend (good call Woody). Dudes be shady sometimes (damn).

It's happened to me before, one Forum dude and one or two issues getting **** from foreign or domestic UGL's. Luckily it was likely not intentional and wasn't high value.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who are the 3 co that he reps for ?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who are the 3 co that he reps for ?
He took it down from his IG and made it private. But, I believe it was NOS labs, Vicious labs and Get Diesel.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He took it down from his IG and made it private. But, I believe it was NOS labs, Vicious labs and Get Diesel.
Diesel, Iron Legion and AlphGainz. Supposedly.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Yeah from my understanding diesel, iron legion, alpha gainz, nos labs and vicious labs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah from my understanding diesel, iron legion, alpha gainz, nos labs and vicious labs.
My understanding is

Iron legion
Nos
Alpha gainz

All under the same CO. Or their sister companies to one of them.

Anyhow, yeah that seems like the correct ones.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is

Iron legion
Nos
Alpha gainz

All under the same CO. Or their sister companies to one of them.

Anyhow, yeah that seems like the correct ones.
The co owner should be notified and would just like to know if he's still collecting rep orders

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, Last time he was on was 15 of August, apparently to delete all of his pics from his log.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sh it!
at our age we are very untrusting when it comes to things like this. We have been screwed enough by now to learn our lesson.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When it soiunds good too good to be true, it usually is.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm shocked so many companies allowed him to be a rep. It doesn't make any sense to represent multiple companies like that. Especially being such a moron like him, he has zero knowledge and nothing to show. It looked bad on the companies to begin with. I'd be embarrassed to have been the person to hire him.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do we know that he actually is still repping for these companies?

sespress

Awards
Hmm, Last time he was on was 15 of August, apparently to delete all of his pics from his log.
5 days ago and he deleted all his pics? That's ... Well I dunno the point of that. Strange. It's not like a massive web service / server doesn't have a IP address access logs. Especially with what's talked about on here. You gotta figure they protect thier butts.

And even if you deleted your mail other users would have saved messages which night have sale info in it. And then there's the back ups that any sane admin does like nightly at a min.

You think he was trying to "clear out" as much as possible?

sespress

Awards
so im assuming with google wallet theirs no way to dispute a charge, you'd have to open a claim with your bank? A member here is asking me to use google wallet over paypal and im a little hesitant. Any insight? Much appreciated,
We were just talking about that, sounds like you might be able to dispute with them. Just Google it to be sure.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 days ago and he deleted all his pics? That's ... Well I dunno the point of that. Strange. It's not like a massive web service / server doesn't have a IP address access logs. Especially with what's talked about on here. You gotta figure they protect thier butts.

And even if you deleted your mail other users would have saved messages which night have sale info in it. And then there's the back ups that any sane admin does like nightly at a min.

You think he was trying to "clear out" as much as possible?
I don't know what to think about it, I just noticed.

Personally, my "relationship" to him cooled down to freezer level when he faked his 135lbs bench press AM competition video, to win a supplement.
He positioned the camera in a way that only the bar was shown -but not the plates, doing 90+ reps, LOL.

sespress

Awards

Personally, my "relationship" to him cooled down to freezer level when he faked his 135lbs bench press AM competition video, to win a supplement.
He positioned the camera in a way that only the bar was shown -but not the plates, doing 90+ reps, LOL.
OMG for real?!? That's classic.

And yeah my interpretation of some people's online activities is that they didn't think it through. Doesn't have to make sense.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
so im assuming with google wallet theirs no way to dispute a charge, you'd have to open a claim with your bank? A member here is asking me to use google wallet over paypal and im a little hesitant. Any insight? Much appreciated,
Google wallet has a dispute team. You can dispute it through google wallet and your bank simultaneously.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seriously?

I actually felt sorry for him at one time. Seemed to have a lot of issues and personal problems. Then I began to wonder how much of what he was saying was true. Now I'm wondering if anything he said was true. What makes a person do that sort of stuff?

sespress

Awards
Seriously?

I actually felt sorry for him at one time. Seemed to have a lot of issues and personal problems. Then I began to wonder how much of what he was saying was true. Now I'm wondering if anything he said was true. What makes a person do that sort of stuff?
The camera angle thing is so classic. It's like buddies in highschool say they can bench x lb's and the basically take it off of the pegs and move it one inch.

sespress

Awards
About the dispute bit. How "uncomfortable" is the "here's a list of what I didn't get" conversation going to be? If it's all legal no worries but if some of it was preban, RC, etc... I would recommend lying.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
IMG_4586.PNG

I can still find pics. If you forgot how he looks. Mr.juice a lot

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think this could have been avoided to a certain extend if you guys would have updated your deals with Hulk under the feedback section. Quite a few have done deals with him but only positives were given in the Good Seller/Bad Buyer Feedback thread.

Just my view. @ZachH could have avoided this cheat.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is an updated pic after he received the $725

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
About the dispute bit. How "uncomfortable" is the "here's a list of what I didn't get" conversation going to be? If it's all legal no worries but if some of it was preban, RC, etc... I would recommend lying.
They didn't ask questions when I disputed my issue. I just said I didn't get what I paid for and they had me fill out a form with a timeline of events but never asked what it was I was buying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighulksmash Supplement Logs 262