Best pro-hormone for strength gains without gaining much weight?

TRAPZILLA

Awards
I have to maintain a certain weight so I'm looking to find the best pro-hormone available to increase strength but not bulk me up any....suggestions???...thanks!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
epistane is great as long as you have your diet in check for strength gain

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as long as ur on maintenance calories, then any designer steroid will work toward strength gains

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL cloned The One??? Wth is its name??? Ima stock up on it NOW lol...but for real I did not know this...whats it called?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All of those are not great choices, the one will make you gain weight for sure...

Even though its illegal, "tren" would be your best bet. You can have vastly improved strength gains with 5 or less lbs of muscle in 5-6 weeks.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never mind, dont think they do, im thinkin of alpha one...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And the one would be a good choice because it is DHT, great for strength gains. Alot of logs of seen of it have had huge strength gains and minimum mass gains..

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All of those are not great choices, the one will make you gain weight for sure...

Even though its illegal, "tren" would be your best bet. You can have vastly improved strength gains with 5 or less lbs of muscle in 5-6 weeks.
this is definitely my choice as well.

And the one would be a good choice because it is DHT, great for strength gains. Alot of logs of seen of it have had huge strength gains and minimum mass gains..
ive seen logs to back this up as well but i have no personal experience with the product.

fmfws185

Awards
i vote for epi
but as mentioned above just run maintenance cals and you shouldnt gain much weigh if any. make sure there good clean cals and you'll drop some fat too.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
come to think of it... read UNrealMachine's Recomp guide. you should get some good info in there

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the one was a pro steroid to methyl dht.

cel does have a clone, it's called d-plex.

other dht pro hormones include methyl masterdrol, and andro-hard.

pro dienolone is highly androgenic, but also highly anabolic too, slip up on diet, and it'll be easy to put on weight.

diet will ultimately depend on your weight gain.

I'd say go with androhard.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Are we talking what we can currently get or what is illegal now?

I was going to say phera plex. My strength was unbelievable and gained little weight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we talking what we can currently get or what is illegal now?

I was going to say phera plex. My strength was unbelievable and gained little weight.
must of been d/t a low cal diet. phera is a mass/strength compound.

highly anabolic (growth) and moderately androgenic (strength)

for the op's goals he is going to want a compound that is as less anabolic as he can find, but as highly androgenic as he can find.

if he was going illegal, it'd be Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone).

but as i think he's going the legal route, then dht, or methyl dht is as close as he's gonna get.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
With epi I gained 5lbs on a recomp with little strength gains so I would not suggest this

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
halotestin bar none the best thing for strength gains... dont use for more than 6 months though or go over 40mgs a day... very liver toxic

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the one was a pro steroid to methyl dht.

cel does have a clone, it's called d-plex.

other dht pro hormones include methyl masterdrol, and andro-hard.

pro dienolone is highly androgenic, but also highly anabolic too, slip up on diet, and it'll be easy to put on weight.

diet will ultimately depend on your weight gain.

I'd say go with androhard.
I knew CEL had a clone!

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
halotestin bar none the best thing for strength gains... dont use for more than 6 months though or go over 40mgs a day... very liver toxic
SIX MONTHS ON HALOTESTIN??? you must be crazy!!!

did you mean weeks??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Pro-Hormone or Active Steroid?

There are actually very few precursors even out.

For LBM acquisition, I recommend these two. Diet is critical on ANY cycle.

Epi-Strong or Helladrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro-Hormone or Active Steroid?

There are actually very few precursors even out.

For LBM acquisition, I recommend these two. Diet is critical on ANY cycle.

Epi-Strong or Helladrol.
eh, these compounds are geared more toward anabolism, and not androgenicity.

most oral steroids are designed to be more anabolic, while less androgenic as possible.

dht, or methyl dht is about as androgenic as you're going to get without adding increased anabolism (muscle growth)

halotestin is extremely androgenic, and has a moderate anabolic rating. this is a compound used by mma athletes, boxers, wrestlers ect. peopel who do not want to add any weight, but still have increased strength, aggression, and muscle hardness. all androgenic side effects.

d/t halotestin's hepatoxicity, it can not be used in high enough dosages to be an effective anabolic. but is an effective androgenic compound.