Best PH/Sarm Cycle stack?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't tried it and probably will never be able to but it would be Tr1umph, TD Tren and The ONE what I would absolutely love to stack.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I've heard so much about Tr1umph, would love to get my hands on some but alas.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I've heard so much about Tr1umph, would love to get my hands on some but alas.
My Problem is more about getting The ONE.

For Bulking I would love to stack M1,4ADD with Pheraplex but both are gone too.

AllTheGainz

Awards
My Problem is more about getting The ONE.

For Bulking I would love to stack M1,4ADD with Pheraplex but both are gone too.
Hard to get any of it honestly which sucks. All good stuff at the time

AllTheGainz

Awards
Thinking DMZ with nor and epi andro would be a killer cycle but getting your hands on the original DMZ is a pain, not sure how the new compound would work.

AllTheGainz

Awards
I find it really odd that all the "DMZ" products I've looked at contain 17 beta hydroxy2alpha, 17beta-dimethyl 5 alpha-androstan3-one azine which is DMZ, but they also contain things like 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one which I believe is Msten or a derivative of it. Correct me if I'm wrong here. It seems odd that it would be grouped in with MSten, but whats weirder is when i run each compound through a text version HR 4771 (the 2014 PH ban), they aren't labeled in it tho DMZ was banned in the 2014 ban?.

I do however come across this:
(lviii) 2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one;
(lix) 2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5β-androstan-3-one;

So now the question is, if whats labeled as Msten isn't actually Msten then what is it and why is it in some DMZ products?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
brother go for trenavar and epistane +dermacrine its good stack for bulk and cutting also i have use them in bulk with clean food and i reached 89 kilos with 14%fat now im on cutting with same staff but i ****ed up because i used sarms....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man you are a lucky one.

The(lucky)ONE
I honestly remember people saying it wasn't that great back in the day? I can't believe people took it with the 6-bromo pct product it came with!

I got heaps of old school stuff, I probably should palm everything off. :/

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I find it really odd that all the "DMZ" products I've looked at contain 17 beta hydroxy2alpha, 17beta-dimethyl 5 alpha-androstan3-one azine which is DMZ, but they also contain things like 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one which I believe is Msten or a derivative of it. Correct me if I'm wrong here. It seems odd that it would be grouped in with MSten, but whats weirder is when i run each compound through a text version HR 4771 (the 2014 PH ban), they aren't labeled in it tho DMZ was banned in the 2014 ban?.

I do however come across this:
(lviii) 2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one;
(lix) 2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5β-androstan-3-one;

So now the question is, if whats labeled as Msten isn't actually Msten then what is it and why is it in some DMZ products?
Dmz n Msten weren't part of the ban, or aren't technically listed.

Both (xlviii and lix) are methasteron aka superdrol. However the (lix) is a incorrect nomenclature for superdrol that has been listed on some bottles.

To answer your question some products such as DMZ 2.0 have both dymethazine and Msten in them.

AllTheGainz

Awards
That's weird I've read in so many places that DMZ was banned.

Learn something new every day.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
I'm pretty sure it falls under the "blanket ban" but it's nomenclature hasn't technically been added.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong

AllTheGainz

Awards
I'm pretty sure it falls under the "blanket ban" but it's nomenclature hasn't technically been added.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong
I thought the same, but I've also read that if it isn't specifically listed then its not really banned? correct me if I'm wrong as well.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
That's weird I've read in so many places that DMZ was banned.

Learn something new every day.
Here's a quote from section C:

"(i) Subject to clause (ii), a drug or hormonal substance (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone) that is not listed in subparagraph (A) and is derived from, or has a chemical structure substantially similar to, 1 or more anabolic steroids listed in subparagraph (A) shall be considered to be an anabolic steroid for purposes of this Act if—
(I) the drug or substance has been created or manufactured with the intent of producing a drug or other substance that either—
(aa) promotes muscle growth; or
(bb) otherwise causes a pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone; or
(II) the drug or substance has been, or is intended to be, marketed or otherwise promoted in any manner suggesting that consuming it will promote muscle growth or any other pharmacological effect similar to that of testosterone."

AllTheGainz

Awards
Guess there's the answer then lol so technically nothing should be legal