Anabolic memes

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I swear to Dio this is why my wife cooks the way she does.

^ the guy in middle looks just like a guy I saw at my gym…Wouldn’t think much seeing him in a hoodie…however you’d have an idea by the strength of lifts….Anyway a bunch of us caught him taking selfies in the locker room mirror 🤦‍♂️
ahaha saw this today while I was inbetween deadlift sets. dude next to me takes his shirt off and starts eyeballing his own abs in the mirror. Honestly, he looked great though. he put his shirt back on and I was like lol. I guess since I wear a shirt 95% of the time this works.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The best part is, cena is such a seemingly cool dude, he’d agree
He does seem like a regular Joe.

I actually thought about you when I posted this one, because of some of the nagging stuff that gets you (all of us) sometimes.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He does seem like a regular Joe.

I actually thought about you when I posted this one, because of some of the nagging stuff that gets you (all of us) sometimes.
Thanks homie lol…its true

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The best part is, cena is such a seemingly cool dude, he’d agree
I knew him from church and Little League. He worked at the gym I went to summer after I graduated High School. He threw my Pantera “Vulgar Display Of Power” tape in the stereo at this soccer mom gym and he screamed at me CT Fletcher style as I did chest. “It’s 90 percent mental Now PUSH!!!!!” One of my coolest gym experiences ever. He borrowed the tape and made a copy as he had never heard Pantera b4.
This was b4 the WWE he was lifting at Hard Nocks Gym in Amesbury and prepping for his 1st Body Building Show. Saw him 7-8 yrs later at Worlds whenever WWE came back to Boston area and he was still grounded and chill. He also lifts w incredible form

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I knew him from church and Little League. He worked at the gym I went to summer after I graduated High School. He threw my Pantera “Vulgar Display Of Power” tape in the stereo at this soccer mom gym and he screamed at me CT Fletcher style as I did chest. “It’s 90 percent mental Now PUSH!!!!!” One of my coolest gym experiences ever. He borrowed the tape and made a copy as he had never heard Pantera b4.
This was b4 the WWE he was lifting at Hard Nocks Gym in Amesbury and prepping for his 1st Body Building Show. Saw him 7-8 yrs later at Worlds whenever WWE came back to Boston area and he was still grounded and chill. He also lifts w incredible form
I love that story