500mg cyp / 400 eq / Rad150

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of rad150 (yes, the new Ester version) and wondering if I should run it on the first 8 weeks of my summer cycle.

Thoughts?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does the cycle look otherwise? Lenght? It's usually best to build up towards the end. I would add the Rad in the last 8 weeks rather than the first.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms will be about equality as toxic as oral steroids like anavar,dbol,tbol etc but they won’t have nearly half the effects. Where’s the logic? Litterally none. The years where we thought sarms were more healthy are behind. Viktor Black and many others showed studies on humans that started recently and as expected they are as toxic or more as oral steroids. Absolute garbage. As mentionned above I’d trade for something that’s going to give good results.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sarms will be about equality as toxic as oral steroids like anavar,dbol,tbol etc but they won’t have nearly half the effects. Where’s the logic? Litterally none. The years where we thought sarms were more healthy are behind. Viktor Black and many others showed studies on humans that started recently and as expected they are as toxic or more as oral steroids. Absolute garbage. As mentionned above I’d trade for something that’s going to give good results.
im not a fan of sarms at all. Not a fan of anything that isn’t tried and tested generally.

I get why some people use them due to ease of procurement and legality but if your getting UGL test than just add in var, primo, winny, tbol, even sdrol instead.....imo

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you share the studies or the article(s) by Viktor Black? I've never heard of him, but I'd like to see what he has to say.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Can you share the studies or the article(s) by Viktor Black? I've never heard of him, but I'd like to see what he has to say.
He’s relatively unknown since all he shares is very deep studies and only speaks about serious stuff so marketing wise it makes him less popular to the bigger crowd. People like more plate more date use his knowledge to source some of your videos as an idea. I’m at work atm so I can send it tonight at home. Follow him on Facebook that’s where he posts the most. His post about sarms were in the last 10 days so should be easy to find.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He’s relatively unknown since all he shares is very deep studies and only speaks about serious stuff so marketing wise it makes him less popular to the bigger crowd. People like more plate more date use his knowledge to source some of your videos as an idea. I’m at work atm so I can send it tonight at home. Follow him on Facebook that’s where he posts the most. His post about sarms were in the last 10 days so should be easy to find.
Unfortunately, I don't use Faceboook, so I can't follow him on there. But yeah, definitely send me some links to his articles or posts. I'd love to read them.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just found him (victor black), great resource bro. Went back through the last week of posts and some gold in there for sure

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to bump this up to get those articles.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to bump this up to get those articles.
he’s also on Instagram (victor black)

in fact within a day of me following on Facebook he said he is moving to insta only - I didn’t take it personally 😂

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

in fact within a day of me following on Facebook he said he is moving to insta only - I didn’t take it personally 😂
Well, I'm not really interested in seeing pictures of him. I wanted to read his writings and articles about the subjects we were discussing.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I remember him from the good old days well over 10 years ago