11KT??

Jimmye_25

Awards
I just got XI-KT from iron legion. Did some research but couldn’t find a definitive answer on this specific question. Most say with 11KT if it’s not done in high doses then you don’t need a PCT. Is this true? It so would Enclo suffice? I’m already taking enclo 3-4mg eod so I’m wondering if I could just use both. Thank you all for any insight or advice you can provide. Be blessed. 🙏🏾❤

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
At a low dose I would say it's probably not needed to run a SERM for PCT, although some might disagree. Why are you on 3-4mgs of enclo EOD? Is this some kind of a TRT type of protocol or something?

Jimmye_25

Awards
At a low dose I would say it's probably not needed to run a SERM for PCT, although some might disagree. Why are you on 3-4mgs of enclo EOD? Is this some kind of a TRT type of protocol or something?
Yeah it was suggested to try it at low dose to see if I could feel a difference in energy etc. So far so good, I feel great since starting. Blood work showed a decent boost in testosterone. I mean I know eventually I’ll probably need to go on TRT but wanted to try Enclo by itself to bet a boost.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just got XI-KT from iron legion. Did some research but couldn’t find a definitive answer on this specific question. Most say with 11KT if it’s not done in high doses then you don’t need a PCT. Is this true? It so would Enclo suffice? I’m already taking enclo 3-4mg eod so I’m wondering if I could just use both. Thank you all for any insight or advice you can provide. Be blessed. 🙏🏾❤
Bloodwork would be the only definitive way to truly determine on an individual basis. Especially if you plan to be on it awhile.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it was suggested to try it at low dose to see if I could feel a difference in energy etc. So far so good, I feel great since starting. Blood work showed a decent boost in testosterone. I mean I know eventually I’ll probably need to go on TRT but wanted to try Enclo by itself to bet a boost.
I'm not sure what you mean by trying to get a boost from enclo. What is your testosterone prior to starting enclo? If your testosterone is already low then I would address that first before taking any AAS or PHs.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
I would be surprised if you needed any post cycle, I ran this twice and never got close to shut down.

Jimmye_25

Awards
I'm not sure what you mean by trying to get a boost from enclo. What is your testosterone prior to starting enclo? If your testosterone is already low then I would address that first before taking any AAS or PHs.
My T was in the low 600’s. Not sure where it’s at now

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My T was in the low 600’s. Not sure where it’s at now
I agree with @Rad83 in that low 600s is fine. How old are you? The bump from enclo shouldn't help produce any additional gains or progress in the gym in my opinion. If it were me, I would drop the enclo and just save it for PCT purposes.

Jimmye_25

Awards
I would be surprised if you needed any post cycle, I ran this twice and never got close to shut down.
That’s what I’ve seen just also seen some saying use a PCT. Thank you

Jimmye_25

Awards
I agree with @Rad83 in that low 600s is fine. How old are you? The bump from enclo shouldn't help produce any additional gains or progress in the gym in my opinion. If it were me, I would drop the enclo and just save it for PCT purposes.
I’m 43 going on 44 this July. Maybe the energy boost I’m feelin is the famous placebo effect?? But as for the XI-KT, so are y’all saying I don’t need a PCT or is it like a keep the enclo on standby in case I feel suppressed but might not need it kinda deal?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m 43 going on 44 this July. Maybe the energy boost I’m feelin is the famous placebo effect?? But as for the XI-KT, so are y’all saying I don’t need a PCT or is it like a keep the enclo on standby in case I feel suppressed but might not need it kinda deal?
I hate to discredit people's experiences by just chalking it up to a placebo effect. But I would say that generally speaking, someone who is 43 and has test in the 600s shouldn't get much of a noticeable effect, if any effect, from enclo. You're in a perfectly healthy range for your age, so you really shouldn't need enclo right now. And if you are having issues with energy, libido, etc., then it is almost certainly not related to your testosterone.

As far as the 11-KT, it's up to you if you want to run a SERM for PCT. The only way to know for sure would be to get blood work. However, if you're using a low dose of 11-KT, then I would surmise that you probably wouldn't need a SERM for PCT.... but I just can't say for sure.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ah, I just posted in the other thread.

if you're running XI-KT standalone and a moderate dose, I would run sustain alpha and endoamp for PCT...would pair well with the Enclomephine - again...that's a really low dose of enclomephine - may consider at least doubling it while post cycle.

How are you planning to run the XI-KT? Are you running it solo? what's your goal?

Jimmye_25

Awards
I hate to discredit people's experiences by just chalking it up to a placebo effect. But I would say that generally speaking, someone who is 43 and has test in the 600s shouldn't get much of a noticeable effect, if any effect, from enclo. You're in a perfectly healthy range for your age, so you really shouldn't need enclo right now. And if you are having issues with energy, libido, etc., then it is almost certainly not related to your testosterone.

As far as the 11-KT, it's up to you if you want to run a SERM for PCT. The only way to know for sure would be to get blood work. However, if you're using a low dose of 11-KT, then I would surmise that you probably wouldn't need a SERM for PCT.... but I just can't say for sure.
I really appreciate all the info man frfr. I was planning to running a dose low enough to keep from needing one but I’m not sure what that is. I’ve seen different numbers so I want to research more before using it

Jimmye_25

Awards
Ah, I just posted in the other thread.

if you're running XI-KT standalone and a moderate dose, I would run sustain alpha and endoamp for PCT...would pair well with the Enclomephine - again...that's a really low dose of enclomephine - may consider at least doubling it while post cycle.

How are you planning to run the XI-KT? Are you running it solo? what's your goal?
Lol yeah I just responded to that one. But yeah I plan to run it solo. My goals is to recomp a lil faster I guess? I’ve gotten down to 16% according to the impedance scale (probably not super accurate). I’ve dieted down and plateaued and I’ve been stuck ever since February. Every year I get older it’s getting harder and harder to get down to the low teens. And I don’t want to extreme diet. But hey…i guess thats what comes with getting older aye lol

Jimmye_25

Awards
hey btw I really appreciate everyone responding and you all in this community fr. Seriously whenever I come here I can ask stuff without judgement or ridicule and I get solid meaningful advice. And I truly truly appreciate it 🙏🏾

kira1357

Awards
Lol yeah I just responded to that one. But yeah I plan to run it solo. My goals is to recomp a lil faster I guess? I’ve gotten down to 16% according to the impedance scale (probably not super accurate). I’ve dieted down and plateaued and I’ve been stuck ever since February. Every year I get older it’s getting harder and harder to get down to the low teens. And I don’t want to extreme diet. But hey…i guess thats what comes with getting older aye lol
XI-KT is my favorite product for this kind of situation bar none, I'm about to run it again in a couple weeks. Good choice and keep us updated on your results! And for what it's worth I never feel a serm is necessary after running it alone.

Jimmye_25

Awards
XI-KT is my favorite product for this kind of situation bar none, I'm about to run it again in a couple weeks. Good choice and keep us updated on your results! And for what it's worth I never feel a serm is necessary after running it alone.
What doses have you used or would you suggest in this situation?

Jimmye_25

Awards
1.5 to 2mL per day, in 2 doses morning and early afternoon
So to be clear I’m splitting the dose? I probably should’ve asked before starting but I figured I’d start at 1.5ml per day so I took .75ml this morning and plan to take another .75ml around 1:30-2pm. You mean like that?

kira1357

Awards
So to be clear I’m splitting the dose? I probably should’ve asked before starting but I figured I’d start at 1.5ml per day so I took .75ml this morning and plan to take another .75ml around 1:30-2pm. You mean like that?
That's why I do to spread it out more evenly throughout the day, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did it all in the morning. I occasionally do all in the morning if I know I'm not gonna have time to do it later. Or sometimes 2/3 in am, 1/3 in early afternoon. You're gonna have great results either way.

Jimmye_25

Awards
UPDATE AKA STORY TIME

So I’m on my 4th day of 11KT, don’t know if I feel anything yet but hopefully it’ll kick in eventually. I have DEFINITELY stopped the Enclo like suggested. Here’s where the funny part of the update comes in. Lol so last Tuesday I was thinking the placebo effect was more of a reason why I had so much energy and was wondering if I’d get a sign letting me know it was truly worth it. Now I’m normally a home body during the week except work and the gym. But my friend convinced me to hit this bar on “wild out Wednesdays.” While there I get to chopping it up with this girl. The vibes were on 1000, and she was fine af!! Seriously her smile…amazing, that body😫 OMG….she was draggin a wagon frfr!! I left early bcus I had work in the morning but we exchanged numbers and I went home. So I know that was an over explanation of how she looked but there’s a reason I bring it up so stay with me lol. She txt me the next morning and we txtn back and forth my whole shift. At some point im sitting, waiting on a response from someone on Teams and remembered something. I thought to myself “wait…..the whole time I was talking with her that night….i don’t think my dick got hard” lmfao! TMI I know but that has always been a thing! Even at work I have to be mindful. A girl could be talking about pocket lint and I’d get hard at least a little. I get this “excitement” when it’s someone new too. Even as she’s sending me regular pics, my imagination never took over like it normally would….ya know?? But I blew this off and thought I just trippin and went on with my day. Fast forward to Friday she hit me up tryna see what I was getting into. My friends and I were gonna hit this spot called the Alley, and come to find out her friends were too. We get there, I see her, we have a good time, she’s touching on me, I’m touching on her….a whole vibe ya know?? Lol well we all leave and she said she was gonna call after she drop her friend off. So I head home, tidy up a bit and it hit me again….im excited but why am I NOT HARD!!?? I’ve been here plenty of times before, and in moments like these I’m (again sorry for the TMI) usually excited in my pants if I even think there’s a chance she might come over to let me stroke. Yall smdh I was worried to the point I wanted to test it out by masturbating to see if mini me was ok…..he was not ok lmao. He ain’t even twitch! 😂She calls and I pick up…she wanted to come over. My dumb ass knowing something is wrong lied to myself saying “it’ll be fine, once she’s over here and we on this bed we’ll be good.” THE BIGGEST MISTAKE….EVER!! Lol I’m pulling out all the stall tactics to wait for something to wake up but mini me was not wit it. She eventually ask me what was wrong….and I made up 1st lie I could think of. Lol I said “I’ve been playing it off but I’m not a good responder to the Covid vaccine’s. Headaches and slight chest pains.” I know I know, shitty thing to lie about but I panicked lol. It worked tho with a little drama added for flair…she went to my kitchen, made me tea, kissed my cheek, and said she hoped I’d get well soon. I left so many emails for my Doc that whole weekend lol. He saw me Monday and took bloods but says to me “Sounds like and E2 issue, and you should stop the enclo and let it normalize.” I said “Doc…I stopped when my dick stopped.” Lol sooooo yeah that’s my update yall. I’m basically moving slow with homegirl until things get back to normal for me down there. She’s actually a dope girl, and she’s still super flirty so that’s kool. Mini me is getting better but not where it was. I was so wrapped up in energy and gym gains I hadn’t realized I stopped having the usual morning wood. Lol but I guess that was my sign tho huh? My sign to see if it was worth it? Well……if you could see this stallion of a woman and those yams…..you’d say this was one helluva sign saying no lmao

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
go to MA labs and get some sildenafil - keep this on hand for times like this. @Smont can help you here. Sildenafil was amazing for me when I was single - it helped me from dealing with performance anxiety and also from losing my erection while putting condoms on. I had been in a 7 year relationship up until about a year ago - getting back into dating was tough and I had a lot of anxiety, especially when it was the first time with a girl.

If you want to super charge your libido while on the 11kt run, grab some ultra hard by iconic formulations - the combo of androsterone and epiandrosterone should really help you out with the libido. It should also give you some added benefits in leaning and reducing water weight. I would start at 3 pumps and decide if you need to go higher.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Iron Legion 1
Supplement Auction 7
Anabolics 13
CATdiesel76 Supplement Auction 7
anthon88 Supplements 177