Anyone have pre & post cycle blood work for epiandro or androsterone?

G3nghisKhan

Awards
As above. Wondering how much these usually suppress ppl

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never a bad idea to get blood work done pre and post cycle even if mild imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As above. Wondering how much these usually suppress ppl
Highly doubt theres much if any bloodwork just on these. The ppl who run oral only cycles, Especially Over the counter cycles like epiandro its highly unlikely there getting bloodwork. I'm sure someone has at least once. Ive done plenty of bloods back in the day but testosterone was always in play. And even if 20ppl posted bloods that were similar, It doesn't really mean anything for you. Some guys take 5mg of a sarm and they shutdown and other guys can run full blown cycles and maintain some Testicular function even without hcg.

G3nghisKhan

Awards
Highly doubt theres much if any bloodwork just on these. The ppl who run oral only cycles, Especially Over the counter cycles like epiandro its highly unlikely there getting bloodwork. I'm sure someone has at least once. Ive done plenty of bloods back in the day but testosterone was always in play. And even if 20ppl posted bloods that were similar, It doesn't really mean anything for you. Some guys take 5mg of a sarm and they shutdown and other guys can run full blown cycles and maintain some Testicular function even without hcg.
Ah that’s a shame.
That’s true. Knowing the averages is better than knowing nothing tho haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ah that’s a shame.
That’s true. Knowing the averages is better than knowing nothing tho haha
I believe i saw @sns8778 mentioned hes seen bloods on 600mg epiandro with minor or no supression. Dont quote me because im not positive on that.

In the bigger scheme of things, dose and duration is going to play a big role in the possibility of supression of natural testosterone. Someone taking 300-600mg solo for 4-6 weeks is very unlikely to Do any significant damage/shutdown. If you went 900+ for 8+ weeks its more likely you will run into issues.

If you do 900-1200 transdermal like im about to you probably would want a serm.

Lots of variables.