Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wanted to post this a few week ago but life got in the way. @sns8778 had sent this to me back when I was having a lot of joint pain. I have been using it on my shoulder joints and knees and I really did feel relief.

These are some of the benefits for XPG CurcuPrime:

CurcuPrime™ Gel Highlights/Supports:
  • Natural Pain Relief Support
  • Relief of Aches and Pains
  • Increased Flexibility and Mobility
  • Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support
  • No Orange Staining as Commonly Associated with Some Curcumin Products
  • Branded CurcuPrime™ Tetrahydrocurcumin for Purity and Potency
I can personally tell you the Natural Anti-Inflammatory Support is the real deal. The spot reduction in pain in defiantly there, but also the overall benefits of Curcumin will circulate through out the body. Give it a try for Spot Pain Reduction and overall Better Health and Fitness !!

XPG CurcuPrime.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting this and I'm really glad to hear that its helped you.

I use it on my shoulder and on leg and its helped me a lot too. I'm not a morning person so I tend to hit my snooze button way too many times and a couple of days I've rushed out of the house and not put it on and I can tell a huge difference, to where now if that happens, I'll put it on as soon as I get to work.

CurcuPrime Gel is a great value:
  • 100 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle (100 servings)
  • 10 grams of CurcuPrime Tetrahydrocurcumin per bottle
  • You can find it online at times for as little as the 36'ish per bottle.
For anyone not familiar with CurcuPrime branded Tetrahydrocurcumin, its a branded ingredient from NNB, the company that makes MitoBurn.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I may have to give this a try. Top of my forearms are always bugging me with some inflammation and pain. This may help!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I may have to give this a try. Top of my forearms are always bugging me with some inflammation and pain. This may help!
I really believe, this will help you. Reducing inflammation is where it really shines !!