What do you all think would be good PCT for High Tech 1 testosterone 8 week cycle.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
After a layoff and prohormones from '2010, starting 1 testosterone and then a stack of 1 test with something else. Any recommendations. As far as PCT should I still go real serm PCT and real AI during cycle?? Thanks yall

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
their 1-t is 1-dhea and that does not convert to estrogen, you def do not want to take an AI with that - as a matter of fact, you'll want to run some sort of base to combat some of the sides - 1-dhea can make you feel pretty sh!tty.

I would recommend running Dermacrine at the very least through this. If you really want to kick ass, you could run Alpha Four

by itself, 1-dhea will likely cause extreme lethargy, kill your sex drive, etc...it has no conversion to estrogen or DHT.

For PCT, I would recommend a SERM - I like Clomid, with Sustain Alpha

Dermacrine is going to really help by providing some necessary estrogen conversion (estrogen is a necessary thing), and also works to mitigate lethargy and improve mood - it's also going to help with libido. This product has been tried and true for well over a decade - very popular to run alongside PHs

Alpha Four is fricken amazing - great for energy, libido, adding some synergistic mass and can also help with leaning. it does cost a bit more, but you do get what you pay for on this one.

Sustain Alpha is going to really help with libido, mood, and to keep estrogen under control - particularly while running clomid (works as a great AI).

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
their 1-t is 1-dhea and that does not convert to estrogen, you def do not want to take an AI with that - as a matter of fact, you'll want to run some sort of base to combat some of the sides - 1-dhea can make you feel pretty sh!tty.

I would recommend running Dermacrine at the very least through this. If you really want to kick ass, you could run Alpha Four

by itself, 1-dhea will likely cause extreme lethargy, kill your sex drive, etc...it has no conversion to estrogen or DHT.

For PCT, I would recommend a SERM - I like Clomid, with Sustain Alpha

Dermacrine is going to really help by providing some necessary estrogen conversion (estrogen is a necessary thing), and also works to mitigate lethargy and improve mood - it's also going to help with libido. This product has been tried and true for well over a decade - very popular to run alongside PHs

Alpha Four is fricken amazing - great for energy, libido, adding some synergistic mass and can also help with leaning. it does cost a bit more, but you do get what you pay for on this one.

Sustain Alpha is going to really help with libido, mood, and to keep estrogen under control - particularly while running clomid (works as a great AI).
So adding Dermacrine perhaps, still no AI with 1 test and Dermacrine? In the past, as soon as I ran a PH cycle I had to add an AI the second or 3rd day. I'm a check out all these products

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, dermacrine has an AI included in (7,8 Benzoflavone) it to help manage some of the conversion of DHEA to estrogen, but adding an AI to a cycle with no estrogen conversion is just going to make the sides worse.

An AI is only really helpful when running really wet compounds with high estrogen conversion - like Trest would require a pretty potent AI at more than low doses. there are very few compounds (off the shelf) out there now that require an AI on cycle.

The androsterone in alpha four helps keep the gains dry while also allowing for some necessary estrogen conversion...A4 is a totally feel good product.

Last edited:

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
No, dermacrine has an AI included in (7,8 Benzoflavone) it to help manage some of the conversion of DHEA to estrogen, but adding an AI to a cycle with no estrogen conversion is just going to make the sides worse.

An AI is only really helpful when running really wet compounds with high estrogen conversion - like Trest would require a pretty potent AI at more than low doses. there are very few compounds (off the shelf) out there now that require an AI on cycle.

The androsterone in alpha four helps keep the gains dry while also allowing for some necessary estrogen conversion...A4 is a totally feel good product.
Took a glance, I wish the products had more info on their site about the ingredients.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took a glance, I wish the products had more info on their site about the ingredients.
This is a great place to get information and any questions you have answered. Frankly, the more information on the product pages, the less likely we are to be able to keep offering products and the more likely we are to lose out credit card processor.

Also, you should know what you're taking - if you don't understand the compounds then you should likely be doing more research on them before running them. Case in point, thinking you should run an AI with 1-DHEA (The 1-T product you were originally asking about). Was there anything helpful on the writeup on 1-T that helped guide you?

Wealth of knowledge here - use it, ask questions, etc...

here's a great link that gives some solid information on most of the available DHEA metabolites

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
This is a great place to get information and any questions you have answered. Frankly, the more information on the product pages, the less likely we are to be able to keep offering products and the more likely we are to lose out credit card processor.

Also, you should know what you're taking - if you don't understand the compounds then you should likely be doing more research on them before running them. Case in point, thinking you should run an AI with 1-DHEA (The 1-T product you were originally asking about). Was there anything helpful on the writeup on 1-T that helped guide you?

Wealth of knowledge here - use it, ask questions, etc...

here's a great link that gives some solid information on most of the available DHEA metabolites
Thank you!! You're right I have more homework to do before jumping something again.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Stay away from underdosed overpriced hi tech garbage.
If I were you, I would run Alpha 4 and Icon 1.
PCT as per the above post.
Would you suggest 2 bottles of each here, application per container is 28. For an 8 week cycle? So thinking of getting Alpha Four, Icon One and PCT Sustain Alpha and Nolvadex.

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Dammit I just missed a sale on IF tried to buy the sale stack 2 black series get sustain alpha free and could've should've would've had 2 bottles of each for $270 and came in too late lmao DAMN!!!

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
I've been looking at the cycle yall recommended, spoke to one of our Docs I work with and he also has done a few cycles. Recommended sto use anastrozole .5mg twice a week as soon as I start my cycle and through my PCT all the way then PCT with Nolva 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 and the Ana at .5 twice a week with the addition of some Tonkai Ali, Fadogia, Tribulus and DAA. I'm still doing my homework but getting feedback as well before I begin, specially since I do have gyno from old superdrol, Trenadeol and Halodrol cycles from the early 2000s proHs

JOERAMHIT24

Awards
Alpha Four
Iconic One
anastrozole at .5 once or twice a week depending if itchy nips come up
8 weeks

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Anastrozole .5 twice a week (monday then friday)
Sustain Alpha
(no tonkai or fadogia etc)

Ill just leave this up here.....