Tell Us What You Would Like to see From SNS, CEL, Muscle Addiction, & XPG (2024 Edition)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I inject L-Carnitine daily when I’m cutting and damn… the PIP is a b*tch. As one needs massive oral doses for it to be effective, I don’t even bother buying oral L-carn.
TD L-carn will me a game changer for sure
Can’t wait to try it!
yeah anything injecting daily .. i cant see myself doing
unless it guarenteed bigger peppee and more hair on head .. maybe .. and thats still a maybe lol

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see a solo trigonelline supplement or part of a comprehensive anti aging formula. If not would definitely want a solo version.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would like to see a solo trigonelline supplement or part of a comprehensive anti aging formula. If not would definitely want a solo version.
Have you seen any supplements with this in it yet?

I don't mean the % in Fenugreek, I mean higher isolated ones.

It's interesting that you mentioned this bc it does seem interesting. One thing I noted though is that Nestle has funded some of the studies, so have to make sure they don't have any patents pending on it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you seen any supplements with this in it yet?

I don't mean the % in Fenugreek, I mean higher isolated ones.

It's interesting that you mentioned this bc it does seem interesting. One thing I noted though is that Nestle has funded some of the studies, so have to make sure they don't have any patents pending on it.
No I haven’t found a supplement with this yet. I seen the nestle work and I believe they are trying to patent it but I don’t know if it’s for the trigonelline, or a certain process. There is this one that I found.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No I haven’t found a supplement with this yet. I seen the nestle work and I believe they are trying to patent it but I don’t know if it’s for the trigonelline, or a certain process. There is this one that I found.

Thank you. I couldn't figure that out either, if that's for the ingredient or the process.

One thing interesting with that patent link is that it appears to be quite old - like it was done before any of of the studies we're seeing now were done on it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea it’s very interesting I can only find bulk powder of it at a 10% extract. I couldn’t find any of the patents nestle has filed for it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea it’s very interesting I can only find bulk powder of it at a 10% extract. I couldn’t find any of the patents nestle has filed for it.
I had seen the research on it and haven't been able to find any on specifically what they used - like if they used it from Fenugreek or from coffee or a synthetic. I'm pretty sure they would have used a synthetic - which may not necessarily be legal or compliant to use in a supplement.

I sent out a couple emails to scientists at some companies I work with and asked their opinions on this in the supply chain.

I had been looking at it as an idea for something, but questioned if it would be commercially viable.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing your sig always reminds me of Avant Labs bc of the quote from Par, and that made me think about an update on the new Xtreme Performance Gels products.

Avant Labs FL7 was the original 7-OXO/7-Keto topical and XPG will be releasing the new updated version of it in the next couple of weeks, and it will contain 50 mg. 7-OXO per ml x 100 servings per bottle for a total of 5 grams per bottle.

L-Carnitine Gel and Pregnenolone Gel are also only a few weeks out.

Then, after those will be Napalm Xtreme and Lipoderm Xtreme.
Tell Par we need the In-Rage cyclodextrin-based nasal spray back. Pretty sure it's illegal now (DHT derivative) but wow did it pack a punch! Talk about a blast from the past. 😂

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tell Par we need the In-Rage cyclodextrin-based nasal spray back. Pretty sure it's illegal now (DHT derivative) but wow did it pack a punch! Talk about a blast from the past. 😂
It is illegal now for sure. I remember when we made Methyl Intensity back in 04, it was methylated DHT.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let all of our EU/UK customers know that Unreal Supps has a sale going with some crazy good deals on some close dated items, some of which I'm surprised got close dated on them.

They have some insanely good prices and are offering freebies with orders their site says.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The new Immune Support XT is now available.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thermagize XT - Great Sale:

As we near the release of the new version of Thermagize XT in a few weeks, DPS has the original on sale at incredible prices.

Thermagize XT - 1 bottle - 24.96 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/30551/sns-thermagize-xt-60-cap.htm

Thermagize XT - 2 bottles - 44.99 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/32976/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-thermagize-xt-2-x.htm

Thermagize XT & Lean Edge Stack - 52.79 - https://www.dpsnutrition.net/i/30946/sns-serious-nutrition-solutions-lean-edge-120-cap.htm

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the topical carnitine. I’m probably one of the bigger carnitine fans around and have probably used every form you can think of. 🙂

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the topical carnitine. I’m probably one of the bigger carnitine fans around and have probably used every form you can think of. 🙂
Same. I am actually holding out on an upcoming anabolic cycle as I am thinking the topical carnitine will enhance the androgen effects.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The L-Carnitine, 7-OXO, and Pregnenolone topicals are all close to release.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Absolved strictly localized or is it systemic too? Just wondering if I have to apply to stomach all the time as I’m not a huge fan of the smell compared to supress c.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Absolved strictly localized or is it systemic too? Just wondering if I have to apply to stomach all the time as I’m not a huge fan of the smell compared to supress c.
Anything localized is going to have some systemic activity, but it is primarily localized.

The smell is pomegranate, I love the smell of it, but smell, like taste, is subjective to personal preference.

There is no fragrance added, the Punicic Acid, which helps with fat loss, is from Pomegranate and that's where the smell comes from. I just wanted to explain that so you would know that the only way we could have avoided the smell would have been to have not added a really effective ingredient to it.

For me, I can't smell it after about 5 minutes or so though.

If you're looking for systemic fat loss, Lipoderm Xtreme and Napalm Xtreme are hopefully within a month out. All raws are in, but with XPG we send all raws out for independent testing, so we're just waiting for results back on a couple before they start being made :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Prime XT Update:

Prime XT is in, and we are working out the details for the launch.

I want to let everyone know some details on this.

The first batch of Prime XT is a gauge to see if this will become a regular part of the lineup or not.

If the first batch sells out fast like we hope that it will, then there will be future batches and it will become a regular product.

If its something you are excited about, when you see it launch, please help support us by buying however many that you would like and by also telling others that may be excited about this product.

There are some logistics things we're working on - banners, graphics, what retailer gets how many, etc. I can't say exactly when it will launch, but it may be as early as beginning of next week.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Prime XT Update:

Prime XT is in, and we are working out the details for the launch.

I want to let everyone know some details on this.

The first batch of Prime XT is a gauge to see if this will become a regular part of the lineup or not.

If the first batch sells out fast like we hope that it will, then there will be future batches and it will become a regular product.

If its something you are excited about, when you see it launch, please help support us by buying however many that you would like and by also telling others that may be excited about this product.

There are some logistics things we're working on - banners, graphics, what retailer gets how many, etc. I can't say exactly when it will launch, but it may be as early as beginning of next week.
Well it will be an immediate purchase for me. Several bottles.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tempting but a I have about 2 years of natty anabolic stacked lol lots of sns stuff

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If the feedback is good I might buy some
The feedback on the ingredient itself is excellent, which is why so many people have asked us to bring this ingredient back.

It's the same active that was in USP Labs Prime and some people discussed experiences earlier in this thread and also in last years version of the thread.

I know the raw material supplier, its the exact same raws/specs as the original - so when people were asking us to please do something like it, that's what got the idea started to do this one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What's the expected price point?
Prime XT will be 180 capsules, whereas the original USP Labs Prime was 120 capsules, so ours will have 50% more per bottle.

1 Bottle - 49.99
3 Bottle Multi-Pack - 139.99
6 Bottle Multi-Pack - 269.99
12 Bottle Multi-Pack - 499.99

Then whatever intro discount we do off of that.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prime XT will be 180 capsules, whereas the original USP Labs Prime was 120 capsules, so ours will have 50% more per bottle.

1 Bottle - 49.99

I did not try the original, but I will be jumping and ordering on this! Is the 180 caps a 1 month supply? Or vary depending on dosing

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1 Bottle - 49.99

@sns8779 I’m in on this. Can’t wait for it to be released.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I did not try the original, but I will be jumping and ordering on this! Is the 180 caps a 1 month supply? Or vary depending on dosing
i'll be logging in at 150% dosage, not that it's necessary for me to see surreal results. There were those who stated they went from non-responder to responder by way of upping the dose beyond USPLabs label recommendations.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it will be a 1 month supply.

The way that the original Prime said to dose theirs was 5 days on, 2 days off, but that was really just to justify them saving money by using less capsules per bottle.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i'll be logging in at 150% dosage, not that it's necessary for me to see surreal results. There were those who stated they went from non-responder to responder by way of upping the dose beyond USPLabs label recommendations.
I remember that and that's one reason we went with the 180 capsule size - so people could do the full 6 caps and still have a 1 month supply.

I hope this will sell well and that we can make it a part of the normal product lineup.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
It is illegal now for sure. I remember when we made Methyl Intensity back in 04, it was methylated DHT.
methyl intensity was great and cheap i think i payed around 14 bucks a bottle before the ph ban, held lots of glycogen in muscles without spilling over. horny, orgasms were twice as strong compared to normal, calm focus, good strength gains, no sides.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any news on protein powder?
he touched on it i think last week .. doesn;'t make much at the time due to the prices as u know he likes to put it at great prices so everyone can take advantage of sups and at the same time provide quality

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This!

If I posted what my stack was going to be starting May 6th, I would be roasted in the comments for taking so much at the same time
Yeah, that's me - people ask what I plan on taking or am taking, but then you can always count on someone to be a jerk or make a smartass comment half the time when you answer it.

I know how things work for me, so if I add something new then I know what it is doing - and after the accident and letting myself get so out of shape afterwards, I'm trying to get back in the best shape I can. I'm too old to go x months experimenting with taking one thing - I'm taking everything that makes sense to stack together to help me get in the shape I want to be as soon as possible haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any news on protein powder?
The protein powder will still happen, but is just kind of in a holding pattern at the moment because protein prices went up dramatically.

I don't want to introduce it and prices be through the roof and then they drop, and we wind up stuck with a lot of protein that we paid too much for.

To give you an idea, to make a 2 lb. protein right now, the cost would cost over 8.00 more than it would have in November.

This is an example of how sometimes unanticipated delays can happen and sideline things.

lanky

Awards
  • Established
The protein powder will still happen, but is just kind of in a holding pattern at the moment because protein prices went up dramatically.

I don't want to introduce it and prices be through the roof and then they drop, and we wind up stuck with a lot of protein that we paid too much for.

To give you an idea, to make a 2 lb. protein right now, the cost would cost over 8.00 more than it would have in November.

This is an example of how sometimes unanticipated delays can happen and sideline things.
protein powder appeals to a wide market in the fitness industry, high saturation makes it hard to make an impact. hope you have some niche type flavors in mind. one flavor i found to be suprisingly refreshing and versatile was a lemon cream pie flavor from the brand core nutritionals. good on its own with milk and really shines making a smoothie with pineapple and ginger, or sometimes i mix it in plain unflavored greek yogurt

lanky

Awards
  • Established
or you can do a throwback old school bananna hot stuff flavor.haha

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
protein powder appeals to a wide market in the fitness industry, high saturation makes it hard to make an impact. hope you have some niche type flavors in mind. one flavor i found to be suprisingly refreshing and versatile was a lemon cream pie flavor from the brand core nutritionals. good on its own with milk and really shines making a smoothie with pineapple and ginger, or sometimes i mix it in plain unflavored greek yogurt
Contrary to what everyone thinks, niche flavors don’t do all that well because a large majority of people either A, don’t like drinking protein shakes to begin with and they just chug it down and move on. Or B, they like to mix their protein shakes into certain food. Theres a big reason why plain chocolate and vanilla are always they biggest sellers, because it’s a flat base with which the public can flavor as they want.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We have a lot of customers that are pretty loyal to the brands that have asked us to do a protein, so they don't have to buy anything elsewhere.

I do have a good list of flavors that we hope to be able to eventually offer, but the first priority is to get the proteins out - we will be doing a WPI and a Zero Carb micellar/WPI combination, and the first flavors in both are chocolate and vanilla - and the flavor samples were incredible. I detailed them in the protein thread where I was asking for flavor suggestions, but they're extremely good. It's the first Vanilla that I've found in a long time that I like.

Offering unique flavors gets attention, but 90%+ of protein sales are actually chocolate and vanilla, so its important to cover our bases before we get into flavors that may get attention, but not actually sell. But, once we get it going, pretty much all profits from protein will be going directly back to increasing the number of flavors that we offer.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are the thoughts of 7-oxo vs 7-keto? Both bring transdermals.