Pine pollen

Matrixxx1984

Awards
Здравствуйте. Меня интересует информация о пыльце сосны. Есть ли какие-либо ссылки на исследования на людях?Есть ли разница в пыльце сосны порошке и пыльце сосны настойки на спирте?Встречается информация,что на спирту настойка более эффективна для поднятия гормонов.Большая ли разница между обычным порошком и порошком с треснутыми стенками?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For anyone reading, his post translated is:
Hello. I am interested in information about pine pollen. Are there any references to studies on humans? Is there a difference in pine pollen powder and pine pollen tincture with alcohol? There is information that tincture with alcohol is more effective in raising hormones. Is there a big difference between regular powder and powder with cracked walls?

As with many herbs and plant based raw materials, there are different potency and quality levels to Pine Pollen.

Some brands may push the tinctures, but in my opinion that is simply because they are more profitable. You simply cannot get the potency of Pine Pollen in a tincture that you can in a multi-capsule dose.

I'm sorry, but if anyone thinks that a lower dose of a plant based ingredient is going to be more effective just because you add alcohol, I would question the motive that they're trying to push by saying that. I can tell you that from my perspective, an alcohol based tincture would cost about 1/5 to make as what our Pine Pollen capsules do - so if I was just about making money and not providing the best product, I could push that narrative too in order to increase profits, but that's not the way we do business.

The cracked wall is important to enhance bioavailability and effectiveness.

If the sole goal is to increase hormone levels, Pine Pollen would not be my choice. I would go with M-Test, Optimize-T, Cloma-Plex, Test Fix, etc.

However, if the goal is to increase libido and add in anti-aging and longevity benefits, and just to feel better in general, then I think its a great addition.

Here's a link to the Pine Pollen thread here on AM:

Link to the product: