Jimothy's Back (and worse than ever)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got a chance to log off tonight. Will not make it to the gym before close, so everything is getting pushed out a day.

Bleh.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I defy human norms by simply being fatter than I think.
Dude, you crack me up. So what are the plans on gear? Are you all waiting until you are lean enough for him to start a rebound? You said this one was just going to be test only right?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you crack me up. So what are the plans on gear? Are you all waiting until you are lean enough for him to start a rebound? You said this one was just going to be test only right?
He said I could start whenever, so expect to start next week once I get everything I need. Plan is 500 T and 200 Mast to start. Will see where he wants to go from there. Think the idea is low dose Mast instead of an AI (with Adex on hand and used as necessary).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He said I could start whenever, so expect to start next week once I get everything I need. Plan is 500 T and 200 Mast to start. Will see where he wants to go from there. Think the idea is low dose Mast instead of an AI (with Adex on hand and used as necessary).
I know you intend to PCT so time is a factor here, but the fact you haven’t been on anything for so long, I would seriously consider 300/200 out the gate.

I have only been on 280/200 for 2 weeks now, after not even 4 months off blast, and I’m already getting results. 700mg right from the start for a light guy who hasn’t touched an anabolic in forever, it’s probably going to be overkill. Plus if you start lighter for a month, then go up, it will keep blood levels continuing to rise and prevent any adaptation to the dose. You would then be escalating for the first 8 weeks straight, continuing to automatically drive new adaptations.

Flat cycles work fine, but escalating dosage works better for chemical muscle growth. Just my unsolicited .02 for your consideration.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you intend to PCT so time is a factor here, but the fact you haven’t been on anything for so long, I would seriously consider 300/200 out the gate.

I have only been on 280/200 for 2 weeks now, after not even 4 months off blast, and I’m already getting results. 700mg right from the start for a light guy who hasn’t touched an anabolic in forever, it’s probably going to be overkill. Plus if you start lighter for a month, then go up, it will keep blood levels continuing to rise and prevent any adaptation to the dose. You would then be escalating for the first 8 weeks straight, continuing to automatically drive new adaptations.

Flat cycles work fine, but escalating dosage works better for chemical muscle growth. Just my unsolicited .02 for your consideration.
Hmmm, seems reasonable to me? I’ve only ever run straight T (with an oral here and there), and typically between 400-500mg/wk each time (which is to say, once at 400 and once at 500).

I’ll talk to Pat about it over the weekend. Don’t really have any particularly strong preferences here besides a strong preference to look better naked.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That should be a great starting place, will show quick results and leave more room for increases later.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Gonna be 100mg T EOD and 70mg Mast EOD (350/wk and 210/wk, respectively) to start.
I think you’re going to like that. It’s going to deliver good results but will be easier to manage the estrogen while things get ramped up, then leaves more room to escalate later if desired.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback, Hyde. Never would’ve thought to pitch it otherwise.

IMG_2110.JPG

Started Mast today, so will keep y’all updated. No cardio tonight. Played a double header in our softball league yesterday, and ham was a little tight today, so incline walking seemed like it would be not fun.

Held up fine for the games though, so think I’m gonna be fine for a real leg session Friday knocks on wood