Excelsior pre workout

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And the beautiful taste which normally I'd say is irrelevant to me, but did say to me, good morning youre up, and now youre drinking me 🤣

I agree, the energy is not the same, but enough and for me is much more productive and useable. Then you get a nice taper off and sleep is fine on those days.

Like I said, I'll be buying another. It's really good.
"Now you're drinking me" I like that and it qualifies for my poetry collection. "Poetical inspirations and Wisdom flashes at the bottom of an Excelsior tub"

"From muscle man to post training poet" is another work in progress.

Once when I had an Excelsior vision though I realize it actually was as you say, when I drink the Excelsior although I delusional believe myself in excelsis it actually opens my soul makes me vulnerable to the the Emperor of stims who drink my soul and Excelsior generated energy! 🤨🤪🤬
"From muscle man to post training poet"

Headlines gonna be like:

"Excerps from a stim junkies diary sold out!
"The shocking truth kept from the masses finally unleashed!

😜

Last edited:

James496

Awards
The only thing is you don't need excelsior, or any preworkout for a really good workout. I've not brought excelsior since 2021 and have no plans to.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The only thing is you don't need excelsior, or any preworkout for a really good workout. I've not brought excelsior since 2021 and have no plans to.
Thank you James for plain simple wisdom! Is just that once you ingest Excelsior you enter self-denial and delusion that is hard to see through. :cool:

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This quote is gonna end up in the chapter about recovery and those few who manage and those who manage to look back.

Things is in my own head I thought Excelsior was making me real smart but yeah even I confess muscleman is a weirdo and it is my recovery therapy to write about it here. And man when you find just some of those last left over specs trying to clean your closet and into muscleman again wiring nonsense instead of cleaning the closet. And I did pack most of the dumbbell up in the case for now and who knows if I will ever swing them again.....

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When I was a teenager I even did pushups without even coffee in the morning. Now after 10 years of stim abuse... well maybe if I sleep for 10 years.. lol but just giving up and giving you your should and body good rest healing possibilities are there. Even without Excxelsior part of all I read and wrote while using it is in the back of my head.. or in one of the pockets of my head in the muscleman file... 😂

James496

Awards
I was merely trying to say, from a personal perspective I like to view pre workouts as tools. Like many I enjoy a good pre workout. It's just I personally have no interest in revisiting excelsior specifically. 💪🏻

Last edited:
zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Do you still get crack energy with newer Excelsior? But I guess you dose them 3 scoops or? Anybody else don't I am glad dear @zufir is such a strong specimen he can withstand this.
I never ever had real crack energy with any Excelsior. My first try 1,5 scoops was too much and I got sick bit when lowering and dialing in perfect c r a ck y nootropic lol

Then if TS or something O.G after a long break amazing smooth long lasting energy but even on lower doses when I use it too many consecutive days the energy is there but that is not because of the PWO but when you take stims continuously you use your own bodys emergency resources, adrenaline pump out and get adrenaline and dopamine etc going and over time you become depleted.

Anyhow good luck and recommend visualizing and focusing and flexing more if you want muscles rather than training too hard.
And I think many who trains as well might be surprised they might get better results look wise using lower weights and maximum focus on each moment. I remember you said you wanted the Thor 4 steroid @zufir ?

So just visualize the might from the sky Electric energy and how its yours and a you push you can internally visualize the energy being yours and maybe a sound a vibration. In Thor. I haven't studied rune magic yet and personally I use secret sanskrit for focus and Shiva who is normally depicted in a yogis position is also Nataraja when he dances the cosmic dance but how did get build like that?

Om Namah Shivaya

View attachment 240869

View attachment 240871
I do get that cracked out energy but only if it’s been at least a week since my last excelsior/thermal spark session… which is why I gave the PSA above 😞

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do get that cracked out energy but only if it’s been at least a week since my last excelsior/thermal spark session… which is why I gave the PSA above 😞
I am cracked out because I had total stimbreak including coffee for 12 days!!! lol

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

By the way I am now a free man and have been unbanned from PN 😂 Did you do anything @Supercellular ?

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would ask for a nice discount code for how you were treated.
I mean... it's been quite some time since my last communication with PN about my ban and I didn't even reply back so I'm not sure what triggered my unban with this email reply.

Maybe the director started lurking here and saw my earlier post and it went something like this at the office.

Director: ''Hey Manager why did you ban zufir from anabolicminds with the fat chinese baby as his profile pic ? The guy takes 3 scoops per workout so he could bring in sales. Either way I'm unbanning him now and sending him an email ''

tstrogo93

Awards
I don’t recommend taking thermal spark as a fat burner along with excelsior the following days… It seems like the ingredients are from the same “family” because I took 3 scoops of excelsior today after taking thermal spark yesterday and I didn’t feel anything 😂 No positive effect nor negative effects… nothing

I would honestly classify thermal spark as another pre workout taken at 2 caps or a nootropic at 1. Add in a pump formula and you’ve got yourself a solid preworkout.
add 1/2 a cap to 1 scoop of excelsior and you have OG imo...

tstrogo93

Awards
I'll try next week!
the older batches used to look similar when it went into water as the new batches do.

The one thing the new batches are missing is little black specs that used to be at the bottom.

Those black specs are in thermal spark which I was able to see when i put it in water.

It makes an insane difference in longevity mood elevation and dry mouth

cfisher52986

Awards
Usually 1/2 - 1 scoop once or twice a week. I just finished a tub of 11/25 I’ve had open for about six months. Tried a couple of servings of the 8/23 that I had sitting around and then opened the 7/26 and it blew me away.
Nevermind I definitely felt the 7/26 today 😅

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did anyone got it from Eva’s recently? I will be in Ny tomorrow and I was considering stopping by, but I’m not sure if they got some left and is it still legit.

cfisher52986

Awards
Is predator still selling the 11/25 now or did they get the 7/26?

cfisher52986

Awards
Did anyone got it from Eva’s recently? I will be in Ny tomorrow and I was considering stopping by, but I’m not sure if they got some left and is it still legit.
A few people have recently commented that excelsior and thermal spark from Eva’s are super strong

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
the older batches used to look similar when it went into water as the new batches do.

The one thing the new batches are missing is little black specs that used to be at the bottom.

Those black specs are in thermal spark which I was able to see when i put it in water.

Did you get black specs? they must have absorbed color from something? I only got white specks I mine and they taste just like the O.G ingredient very bland for being a still actually but as we know very long lasting.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Did you get black specs? they must have absorbed color from something? I only got white specks I mine and they taste just like the O.G ingredient very bland for being a still actually but as we know very long lasting.
Great to hear you take it so seldom. Even though I dosed low when I do I often ended up taking a couple days in a row,, but still cant sleep on that stuff and tired of posting all night...

DelTrem

Awards
Is predator still selling the 11/25 now or did they get the 7/26?
AFAIK Predator still sells the 11/25. I don’t know when or if they will get the 7/26. I’m starting to believe that there might be a difference in the US batches and the Predator batches. Compared side by side the lid, seal, and scooper are very different.

DelTrem

Awards
… and of course the 7/26 is much stronger than the 11/25 I got from Predator.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I am getting my first ever terminal spark tomorrow. Really curious to test it.

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Also: i have not used Excelsior in a year or so. Thinking about ordering a tub.

I have only used used doomsday or hydrazine for a long time now

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
So far this feel like the Euphoria that is missing from todays Excelsior and doomsday. But without the rocket fuel energy.

Have any one ever tried taking two capsules, then one more later in the day?

Would that kill me? Having a hard session late tonight

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So far this feel like the Euphoria that is missing from todays Excelsior and doomsday. But without the rocket fuel energy.
That's exactly what it felt like for me. Just clean euphoria with no cracked out energy. What's missing is a pump formula but you could pair any stim-free pump pre workout with it and it would work

I was thinking about doing 3 caps at the same time... but I think you'd be fine doing a 3rd cap 2-3hours after your first 2 caps

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established

today’s excelsior won’t be the one from a year ago though. I think the consensus on here is excelsior is stronger than TS if you compared 2 scoops vs 2 capsules? 3 in one day is wild, you’ll not sleep bud. I’d think stacking it with something else would probably work better than too much of thermal spark.

zufir

zufir

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
today’s excelsior won’t be the one from a year ago though. I think the consensus on here is excelsior is stronger than TS if you compared 2 scoops vs 2 capsules? 3 in one day is wild, you’ll not sleep bud. I’d think stacking it with something else would probably work better than too much of thermal spark.
Even on 2 caps I have trouble sleeping :(

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
Slept okay. A bit restless. But nowhere near a "bad" night.

I will however stick to two capsules the next time

maximumsport

Awards
Just ordered a tub from Predator. I got 6/26 batch. They said they're out of 11/25 and only shipping a mix of 07/26 and 06/26

Still finishing my 11/25 tub. Anyone tried the 6/26 batch? How is it??

cfisher52986

Awards
Just ordered a tub from Predator. I got 6/26 batch. They said they're out of 11/25 and only shipping a mix of 07/26 and 06/26

Still finishing my 11/25 tub. Anyone tried the 6/26 batch? How is it??
I haven’t heard anything about 6/26 yet , only 7/26. Please give a review if you could !

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can vouch that the 7/26 is good ole teeth clenching excelsior
You're not kidding. After I'm done doing a 1.5-hr run on Excelsior, I can see my masseter muscles bulging out the side of my face when I look at my reflection in my car window, LOL

Frode Falch

Frode Falch

Awards
I guess its safe to say that they made some very weak versions of Excelsior around two years ago, probably to lay low a while. Then they have slowly but surely went back to making it as strong as it was originally.

Having finally tried terminal spark in three hard training days, i now struggle to decide if me next order gonna be two tubs of terminal spark, or one of each. Terminal spark and Excelsior

DelTrem

Awards
eBay is kicking all of the Excelsior sellers off the platform. One of them messaged me today to let me know

DelTrem

Awards
Dam why though ?? I noticed there were a few missing I check it every day
I dunno, my guess is Predator got pissed they were losing a lot of business and did something about it. I’m texting the dude back right now asking for info. Doing my best Chris Hansen impression