Excelsior pre workout

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
Apparently it’s back to being white now as I got a sample that was white. I’ve not used hydrazine for a while but it’s strong stuff, great for getting work done more than using for gym though (at least using one cap only).
What are they at !
Are they giving thermal spark as hydrazine now

cfisher52986

Awards
My Excelsior finally got delivered, and the expiration date on the tub is 11/2025. I know people were saying good things about the tubs with 2006 expiration dates, but does anyone have any experience with the 11/2025 tubs?

Kind of disappointed I didn't get a 2026 tub
Honestly I think they’re about the same. People were raving about the 11/25 when it came out same way they are about the new ones.

cfisher52986

Awards
My Excelsior finally got delivered, and the expiration date on the tub is 11/2025. I know people were saying good things about the tubs with 2006 expiration dates, but does anyone have any experience with the 11/2025 tubs?

Kind of disappointed I didn't get a 2026 tub
I think most people were in agreement that 11/25 was a good batch

DelTrem

Awards
Just opened a package from Predator today and it was two 11/25 tubs. I was hoping to get 6/26, but I’ve been through a tub of 11/25 and it’s a good batch anyway, so not too disappointed. In the future I’ll stick with my domestic supplier who charges a bit more but guarantees the exp date.

cfisher52986

Awards
If predator sold out of the 7/26 and 6/26 already (with the very clever “crazy new batch “ advertising plan) the guess what ? Another new batch will be here soon 🤩🥳

zz44kk

Awards
As some of you recently discussed the two circulating Batch numbers of Doomsday - ending with 295 and 296 - have some of you actually tested both and would say they feel the same? Any tub I've had in the past had the 296 and was an absolute banger but then i got two tubs with 295 in the end and they literally did nothing. Now got another 296 and its a banger again. Aren't they all the same?

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
As some of you recently discussed the two circulating Batch numbers of Doomsday - ending with 295 and 296 - have some of you actually tested both and would say they feel the same? Any tub I've had in the past had the 296 and was an absolute banger but then i got two tubs with 295 in the end and they literally did nothing. Now got another 296 and its a banger again. Aren't they all the same?
Think this is the opposite of what another guy said a couple pages back - he felt it was bad at first but gotten better the longer he’s used it and said he’s on 295. I’ve had both those batches and noticed no difference between them at all.

Bernardhopkin

Bernardhopkin

Awards
I’ve found a new source for Doomsday , uk based also but not in England , next day delivery and a few good samples thrown in .
I’ve bought twice off them and both times good , didn’t notice a difference in batch’s , I’ve tried both predators and theirs . Different lot numbers . A good shake of the tub and a rounded full scoop does the job nicely . You don’t feel a caffeine jolt but it works really well