Cut carbs yesterday and dropped 15 pounds of water. WTF? LOL

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
I have access to a professional scale. So I weighed myself yesterday after I made the decision to cut carbs out for a couple days just to see what would happen. I cut carbs down from my normal 375 to 100 and of course kept my water intake the same to flush me out along with eating clean as can be. Well woke up this morning, on the same scale and I am down 15 pounds. On Wednesday evening I did have a big cheat meal for dinner (two big cheeseburgers and a nice order of sweet potato fries.)

This happens every single time I drop carbs. One day I shot up 20 pounds after going to a BBQ and then cut out carbs for a day and was back down 20 pounds.

I must be extremely carb sensitive. Your thoughts and have you ever had the same thing happen to you?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you dropped 1,100 calories for a few days and dropped 15 lbs?
Also, you say you weight yourself yesterday and today you woke up 15lbs from yesterday’s weight or did you weigh yourself previous to cutting out carbs and that is what you are using as a benchmark?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need a new hobby besides making bizarre threads and claiming your “friend” gained 50 pounds eating carbs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/306223-going-keto-making.html

Your threads are nothing but rants with no meaning behind them at all. Who cares if you gained 5 pounds or 10 pounds ....

Nobody has interest as you need to stop imitating CompeteNPC. Would anyone care if you lose 3 pounds taking a dump ? Probably not

LoveCompeting

LoveCompeting

Awards
So you dropped 1,100 calories for a few days and dropped 15 lbs?
Also, you say you weight yourself yesterday and today you woke up 15lbs from yesterday’s weight or did you weigh yourself previous to cutting out carbs and that is what you are using as a benchmark?
I weighed myself yesterday and then since I dropped carbs really low as well after eating lots of carbs for a while, I decided to see how much weight would come off because of it. This morning woke up, weighed myself again and I was 15 pounds lighter. After one low carb day! Its amazing to me how much water I hold onto when I eat carbs.

Which got me thinking........ How many of you have ever bulked on a moderate carb diet compared to a high carb ?

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I weighed myself yesterday and then since I dropped carbs really low as well after eating lots of carbs for a while, I decided to see how much weight would come off because of it. This morning woke up, weighed myself again and I was 15 pounds lighter. After one low carb day! Its amazing to me how much water I hold onto when I eat carbs.

Which got me thinking........ How many of you have ever bulked on a moderate carb diet compared to a high carb ?
It's meaningless without knowing your bodyweight

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you missed your calling as an elite endurance athlete. With that ability to store glycogen you would make an excellent track cyclist or middle distance rower.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BennyMagoo79,what do you think about a person losing 21 pounds in 22 days?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread is dripping with stupidity

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have access to a professional scale. So I weighed myself yesterday after I made the decision to cut carbs out for a couple days just to see what would happen. I cut carbs down from my normal 375 to 100 and of course kept my water intake the same to flush me out along with eating clean as can be. Well woke up this morning, on the same scale and I am down 15 pounds. On Wednesday evening I did have a big cheat meal for dinner (two big cheeseburgers and a nice order of sweet potato fries.)

This happens every single time I drop carbs. One day I shot up 20 pounds after going to a BBQ and then cut out carbs for a day and was back down 20 pounds.

I must be extremely carb sensitive. Your thoughts and have you ever had the same thing happen to you?
Dude, not meaning to sound disrespectful, but I have literally $h!t out 25 lbs of water overnight in the past. It really doesnt amount to much in the long run.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The most my weight has ever fluctuated from just water intake is 8 pounds. How the hell do people piss out 25 lbs? That would scare the hell out of me. Pretty sure that’s not normal?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You're 98 percent water man! Do you know what that means! Do you!?
It means you're 2% away from drowning.