Cissus vs Prime (natural anabolics)

dra05ke

Awards
what would you say is a more powerful anabolic and increase protein synthesis and cause more muscle growth???

...cissus quad at 6 to 8 caps a day or PRIME (tribulus aquaticus) at 6 caps a day?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i would say Prime is gonna be more potent. ask mullet

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMHO, PRIME would be your better bet.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
what would you say is a more powerful anabolic and increase protein synthesis and cause more muscle growth???

...cissus quad at 6 to 8 caps a day or PRIME (tribulus aquaticus) at 6 caps a day?

this is a hard 1 cuz all the fann boiz r gana tell u prime
but super cissus at 8 to 10 caps aday with normal dose prime will tripple yer results! or more
i ran prime with cissus 50% at 8 caps aday wow way better feelin on cissus than prime could ever give me
but run em both for the most dramatic results
super cissus imo is better than the rest(buy bulk)

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is a hard 1 cuz all the fann boiz r gana tell u prime
but super cissus at 8 to 10 caps aday with normal dose prime will tripple yer results! or more
i ran prime with cissus 50% at 8 caps aday wow way better feelin on cissus than prime could ever give me
but run em both for the most dramatic results
super cissus imo is better than the rest(buy bulk)
lol@fan boys

Yeah 8 pills of 50% cissus a day lasts 12.5 days though.. =/

I'm no fan boy btw.. look up my older posts.. I bashed and attacked USPlabs for their ridiculous claims and such things, that is.. before I ever tried Prime for myself and became a believer.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm no fan boy btw.. look up my older posts.. I bashed and attacked USPlabs for their ridiculous claims and such things, that is.. before I ever tried Prime for myself and became a believer.
He speaks the truth...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol yah I knew the worm would turn on the Prime hate eventually...can't keep a good supp down.