Anabolic66 Log

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back

-4 sets each

Deadlift - Pyramid up to 480 x 1 (added 5 lbs to last weeks number)
Iso-Rows
Lat Pulls
Pullover Machine
Rev-Hypers
Smith Shrugs

Ab Crunch

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad your back has been happy and things are progressing well for deadlifts!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother... Hoping you'll heal up nicely as well.
Sucks when injury limits us. Affects my day mentally...
Benny mentioned it recently in my log, but focus on the longterm plan. That was really simple but helpful advice - stop worrying about what I can’t do now, and just focus on the best way to move me towards what I ultimately want to accomplish, however long it takes. I need to focus on overall progression in the right direction, not speed of progress.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Chest

-4 sets each

Flat Bench (barbell) - light (135)
Smith Inclines
Smith Close-Grips
D-Bell Bench
Hammer Decline Machine
Chest Dips

Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch
Benny mentioned it recently in my log, but focus on the longterm plan. That was really simple but helpful advice - stop worrying about what I can’t do now, and just focus on the best way to move me towards what I ultimately want to accomplish, however long it takes. I need to focus on overall progression in the right direction, not speed of progress.
Great advices...

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Delts

-4 sets each

Smith BNP
Smith Front Press
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press
Machine Press
Rear Delt Flyes
Side Laterals

Rev-Hypers
Ab Crunch

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Daily Cardio is 45 minute walk with wife and Pup. (Except in Winter and when raining) :)
My cardio suffers a bit in the winter. (I force myself to do it a couple times a week on Treadmill, rower, bike, etc).
Our neighborhoods is very "hilly" and Buddy the Dog makes us work and keep up (fast walker). It's a good heart pumper.

We also started hiking couple of years ago (really enjoy it) and will start soon (next week if nice out). I won't go when rainy.
Which PolishHamm3r77 can tell you, that's all its been doing here lately.
Tons of hiking trails around this area. A good reason for us to get away und stay up north for weekends away as well.
(White Mountains, etc).

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Back

-4 sets each

Deadlift (Up to 465 x 1) 485 (was in my plan), but that set told me otherwise (slight twinge, trying to listen for a change)
Iso-Rows
Lat Pulls
Rear Delt (upper-back flyes
Smith Shrugs
Rev Hyper

Ab Crunch
Light Bench (Just because)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Listening is what helps you go to the next level, and stay in the weight room Warnings are a blessing - you don’t always even get any, speaking from much experience.