Test, TDtrest, designers and var - 16 weeks

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 60:
219.2lbs
Officially cleared of GLP1. I feel hunger like a normal person again. Adds that difficulty to cutting that just shouldnt be removed. Didnt feel natural. Too easy almost. I gave this to a close friend whos on a weight loss journey. Went from 320-350lbs to id say hes between 250-280 now. Not a gym dude. I made him start at 0.25mg and hes basically fasting and loving the gift. Very happy if a non lifter changes his life even if it costs me a few hundred bucks.

Just did 3 great days in the gym. Back to max capacity and feeling good. Nausea fully wemt away today.

E2 seems to be doing good at aromasin 12.5 eod. Mentally and sexually normal again. Not looking as dry which likely explains my weight going up a bit due to e2 coming back to normal levels.

Gyno interestingly had flared a bit 3 days or so ago but starting AI it flattened my pointy nips again. The ralox seems to keep the tissue under the nips at the same size if not smaller. Looking at old photos, i definitively had this since puberty... but wasnt lean enough to know. Old memories have been flooding back too. I suspect itll be at an acceptable level post cycle even if ralox just maintains it and it flattens once im off cycle. Wprst case go for a plastic surgery consult and be done with it. Its tolerable but not super aesthetic... will see.

Heading to Sin City for the weekend. Prob wont hit the gym much and prob will enjoy some outrageous american foods. Itll be a nice intermission and refeed mid cycle before going back full throttle upon my return.

With that said, fully expecting to gian a couple pounds and get back to this state next week so unlikely to have anything to report. Start nanodrol on day 70 and try for one lazt big plateau busting mutation of my body.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s good you got to feeling better before your trip. You wouldn’t want to miss out on none of those meals. The Fall should be a good time of year to go, because that Summer heat can be killer in Vegas…..enjoy.😎👍

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 65:
Back from vacay at 220.4. Damages seem pretty minimal but def had some epic vegas crazy foods. Only had 3 drinks all weekend i think. Definitively re-fed and back at 100%.

The pea like hard ball under my left nipple is gone i cant find it anymore. The breast tissue is not sensitive as i press my chest on a bench for rear delt flys today. Nips are hard/puffy at certain angles if i slouch my shoulders but thats normal ish during cycle... happy about this.

Starting to do some maths on what I may be short on... replenished CEL cycle assist and TUDCA to make it to 16 weeks. I am now 9 weeks in and 7 weeks to go. It took 9 weeks to finish the first 3 bottles of trest... ill just keep going as is for the next 5 weeks then up the dose progressively to finish the last bottle during the last 2 weeks where I dont take testosterone injections. Go hard til thr end.

Test vials and such seem to be on point. Will def have leftover anavar for another time. Whoops lol.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just a suggestion, maybe we put pants on when we take our progress pics.... it's a bit odd lol

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just a suggestion, maybe we put pants on when we take our progress pics.... it's a bit odd lol
Did i fk up one of my picture crops?😳

Thought I was careful about it but i see what youre saying a simple mistake could lead to a regretable upload lol.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm playing catch up so sorry for the question but what was the glp1 experiment you were doing, was it segmaglutide and what was your findings. Also, did you start this as a bulk and switch to a cut?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm playing catch up so sorry for the question but what was the glp1 experiment you were doing, was it segmaglutide and what was your findings. Also, did you start this as a bulk and switch to a cut?
Yes it was semaglutide. Heres a tldr:

0.4mg killed my appetite, mild heartburn, lil fatigue, made dieting super easy and is a lethal weight loss tool.
Bumped the dose to 0.9mg and that was a huge mistake. Could barely eat. Carbs were like roofies that put me to sleep. Muscles and bones were sore. Couldnt lift for ****. No energy. Acid reflux and nausea nonstop. Just a walking corpse slowly fading away. Literally the worst thing ever that made lifting near impossible. It would certainly melt an obese patient but my conclusion is that anything other than a microdose for someone whos on prep for a show is bad for lifters. Especially enhanced. Leave it to the obese patients is my opinion.

Edit: i did give my stash to my obese friend. Hes now done 1 week at 0.25mg. Mild nausea but hes only eating once a day and its mainly protein and has a shake before going to work. Hes melting like a snowman in june. His gut had that round globe like appearance and its already flattened. Ill likely throw in his results later. Hes got like.... i think almost 3 months worth to play with? Started at 280lbs ish just doing walking and home workouts. Not a serious lifter by any means and definitively not as nutritionaly educated as the folks on here but i help him as much as i can. I will gladly report his results later on.

I started as a recomp eating maintenance and regaining strenght for the first 6 weeks. I then went 500 cal under maint then 650ish then 800 so a cut while the only oral i did was 20mg anavar on heavy lifting days for strength. Typical balanced diet from a licensed nutritionist.

Ive been working very physical contracts that involved nonstop stairs/walking/climbing so I havent really had any regular cardio but starting at 15mins a day running or bowflex max training today now that im back from vacation and off the high altitude contracts for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 67:
217.0lbs
Feeling yesterdays and the day befores workout in the muscles i trained. I havent felt that pain since I started the cycle. More rest is needed between sets to keep lifting heavy. Hunger and feeling dead at the end of the day are back. These are all terrific signs that the 800cal deficit and 4km runs (30mins a day) have me at a good cutting threshold. I will continue at this intensity.

Pants on.

Attachments

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Day 67:
217.0lbs
Feeling yesterdays and the day befores workout in the muscles i trained. I havent felt that pain since I started the cycle. More rest is needed between sets to keep lifting heavy. Hunger and feeling dead at the end of the day are back. These are all terrific signs that the 800cal deficit and 4km runs (30mins a day) have me at a good cutting threshold. I will continue at this intensity.

Pants on.
😆

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually laughed out loud at the

Pants on

My girl looked at me like wtf you laughing at lol

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 69, nice.
215lbs, scale is going down pretty fast, water maybe. Either way some of its definitively fat. Looks like the 5km daily runs are what I needed to properly switch from recomp to cut. Oddly enough for me it only works outdoors. I did this back in 2020 and lost like 30lbs in 3 months the moment i started outdoor running instead of half assed gym cardio sessions. I suppose why change what works great? I can see the tiniest of ab definitions in perfect lighting so thats a personal win.

The odd time ill slouch and see a pointy nipple and it annoys me but no more hard peas and standing straight its fine. Ralox seems to be doing its job.

Random tidbit, hcg every 3.5 days seems to work alot better than last time when i did it every 5 days. No atrophy whatsoever. Hangs normally.

Mentally everything seems balanced chemically. **** still happens thatll bum a guy out especially when hes tired and hungry but thats life.

Attachments

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah your upper abs are starting to show…drop a few more BF% and you’ll have your 6 pack. Yeah I think Ralox is the most effective thing you can do for gyno outside of surgery.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 73
215lbs again, i had spiked up on day 70 and back down since, i was likely just dehydrated on day 69.

Started nanodrol yesterday on day 72. Just like buckleys it tastes gross but it works. Too early to report anything and its been logged a million times but i can already notice the pumps a bit more full mid workout.

No changes to calories or cardio. No neg sides. Hard to change my meals much more without starving but my dog gets a few bites anyway lol.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 73
215lbs again, i had spiked up on day 70 and back down since, i was likely just dehydrated on day 69.

Started nanodrol yesterday on day 72. Just like buckleys it tastes gross but it works. Too early to report anything and its been logged a million times but i can already notice the pumps a bit more full mid workout.

No changes to calories or cardio. No neg sides. Hard to change my meals much more without starving but my dog gets a few bites anyway lol.
Yeah that Nanodrol back in the day was probably the most potent Msten I had used.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just got caught up in the thread...I love me some Trest

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got caught up in the thread...I love me some Trest
Yeah, I love me some Trest too…..it’s a great compound if you’re one of the people doesn’t suffer much from the potential sides.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly combining test/dht/19nor from trest is the only time ive seen myself mutate on a daily basis. Ive done this cycle without the trest and it was boring in comparison lol.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 78
220.4lbs, even skipped my post workout apple one day and breakfast another (slept 16hrs, oops). Yesterday was rest day (5km run and abs) but yeah weight creeping up. I can tell my BP is up a bit from nanodrol from my face, pressure in my head when I exert myself, etc. Checking that once the preworkout leaves my system. Also much fuller and getting a pump from doing about anything... not worried the weight gain is fat. Def just the nanodrol doing its magic. Preworkout pic looks like postworkout pump.

Stretched something in my armpit area either during ab roller or bench press but seems minor... knees and foot bones are sore. Everything thats not a muscle in my arms is sore. I dont think its nanodrol related, likely just being hungry and the running.

Anabolic doses are high enough to disable 20% of my IQ points and make me feel like a caveman. If you know you know. The cycle stupidity is a struggle.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 82:
218.4lbs, i have been eating an extra apple or GF toast the last 3 or 4 days, been going through something personnal and a little pleasure from not starving for carbs felt like a fair trade. Not like my diet became ****, still a deficit and the extra 100ish calories are used for muscle building anyway. Everything else including cardio still on point, sticking to 30mins for now, I dont think I will restrict food further. The lost muscle building potential would not outweigh the extra couple pounds id lose.

I may have enough test and trest for 17 weeks... might get greedy and try to use it all depending how things go. I dont mind keeping the anavar for next year but itd be nice to use those.

I had gotten weaker in the gym but slowly getting stronger again despite still being in a deficit. Noticed my shoulders and arms pop a bit more. Likely a mix of the extra carbs and the nanodrol slowly building me up. Feel like my composition looks better already. Nanodrol definitively makes things weirder.

No gyno issues whatsoever. Sexual health is balanced to be just above my normal. Mental is good despite life hiccups.

Took dmaa yesterday and i could feel my heart as a separate entity within my body and was drenched in sweat. Layed on the floor post cardio and made a puddle on the floor and puddle in my belly button. Ill keep that for pct lol.

A little recap of what I am on since its been a while:
Note I am now 11 weeks in and have 5 weeks left to go. I have been on nanodrol for 1 week.

Test e 500mg week
Trest ace td 34mg day
Nanodrol 1.5ml so msten 22.5mg day

12.5mg aromasin eod
60mg ralox ed
500mg hcg e3.5d

Occasional greentea/albuterol/ephedrine fatburner

500mg tudca a day
Cycle assist CEL 8 caps as a day
Coq10
Vitamins
Fishoil
Cla
Superfood veggie caps
Creatine
Taurine
Echinacea
Ashahahshshshhwanda

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took dmaa yesterday and i could feel my heart as a separate entity within my body and was drenched in sweat. Layed on the floor post cardio and made a puddle on the floor and puddle in my belly button. Ill keep that for pct lol.

Ashahahshshshhwanda
Yeah, this is why you should definitely keep out those stims during on cycle.

LOL'd at the last one though.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 95:

221.4lbs, weight has not been moving steadily down as I like to see as soon as nanodrol started but im trying not to let it bring me down. My abdomen doesnt look more fat or cut but my chest shoulders arms lats and quads are looking significantly bigger even with clothes on as my friends even grabbed my leg being like wtf while i was in baggy jeans... tldr not dropping fat like crazy but getting stronger and muscles definitively not looking natty. Yokes much bigger.

Nutrition: ive resorted to rice cakes and quest protein chips to supplement my meal plan. Ive been ridiculously hungry and my body feels like im gonna fall apart with the weight going up every workout and being in such a dramatic deficit. Ive avoided junk food and limit my weekend outing to 8oz steak and baked yams.

Cardio: maintained.

Mental: ive been trouble shooting. Checked blood pressure. Played with doses. Im now at the point i cant even do half a scoop of preworkout of my head feels like its gonna explode and i cant think straight during my workouts. The moment i stopped pwo and energy drinks everything went back to normal. Completely off stims until the end of the cycle.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 101 on nov 29th:

223.0lbs, this was bothering me but everyday i get asked if im natty or about roids so it reminds me its not fat. I got 21 days left. Last shot of test dec 7. Dec 20ish last day of tres and nanodrol. 17.5 weeks total or so.

Honestly having alot of bloat and gas as well as cramping so havent taken pics but attached is oct 2022 vs oct 2023. Same cycle no trest. Definitively improved and those 10lbs i have on extra arent bad at all.

Kicking up the deficit. A bit too swollen right now. Roidrage is not the look im going for. I prefer plausible natty status so nobody asks... lighter body.

Attachments

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^ people are very brazen these days….too much audacity in the air….age of social media…..in regards to asking a stranger about anabolics

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good call on stopping the stims. for the rest of the cycle…..blood pressure is nothing to play with. Not sure if you checked it or not, but it would be a good idea, with some of the symptoms you described. And if running high, I would get some Telmisartan if you don’t already have something for blood pressure.
It’s been a good cycle for you….adding back some size while still in a deficit is always good. I remember Nanadrol (Msten), especially with Trest, really makes you look pumped all day, especially noticeable in the upper body (chest, delts, arms, and traps), it definitely gives you that juiced look. 💪😎

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good call on stopping the stims. for the rest of the cycle…..blood pressure is nothing to play with. Not sure if you checked it or not, but it would be a good idea, with some of the symptoms you described. And if running high, I would get some Telmisartan if you don’t already have something for blood pressure.
It’s been a good cycle for you….adding back some size while still in a deficit is always good. I remember Nanadrol (Msten), especially with Trest, really makes you look pumped all day, especially noticeable in the upper body (chest, delts, arms, and traps), it definitely gives you that juiced look. 💪😎
Yeaj bp was normal post worout but i suspect it spikes. Its been good. No pwo either.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 103
221.2lbs, praise the metamucil
Morning pics no pump and starved/dehydrated but still look and feel bloated. Noticed a significant increase in my lifts weight and reps this week despite removing another 100cals and being on a physical contract at work where i climb stairs all day.

Oh i added inhibitP for my last month. Found a leftover bottle from last year.

Overall the trend of getting stronger and bigger since adding nanodrol after the no orals period continues. No sides to report since stopping stims. Just.... not as lean as the period with no orals despite weight being similar and food not changing except for last sunday where i had airport lounge chicken breast and rice.

Got a bit of moonface going on. Not bp related but maybe from liver stress? I might be making that up. Not sure if thats a thing or if it was broscience on reddit. Tired lol.

Doing some planning and i think i will switch to maintenance a week before cycle end. Get ready for pct eating to maintain.

Sorry no pants I was too sleepy to reason lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Double update since last one didnt post:
Day 109 was my last test shot. 14 days to the end.
Day 110:
219.4lbs
Bench press pec tear at 275lbs occured. Turns out it was only a micro tear or sprain. Left chest was disabled for a few days Couldnt even hit reset with my left arm at bowling. Had a few "cheat meals" which was really just unlimited food thats allowed on my plan like more protein snacks and rice chips/fruit. It seemed to have helped recovery.

Day 115:
220.4lbs
Heavier than i like to be and definitively looking more bulk. It is what it is. Next time ill just do var at the end. I prefer being closer to 200-210lbs and ligjt on my feet. Not have every conversation of my day be what peds im on. First world complaints but im happy with my size i wont be running this type of cycle again as a cut😂 the chest injury is just about gone. I havent worked chest since it happened but did a negative dip under tension and a light fly and felt normal. Gonna do a 50% capacity cheat day tomorrow.

Gyno is flared a bit. Considering upping my ralox til i move to nolva. Then just nolva.... i think. New go the gyno thing. During pct at least.

Looking forward to feeling less aggresive and chemical. See the end result once 10lbs of water drops. Definitively feel bloated most days.

Attachments

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 60:
219.2lbs
Officially cleared of GLP1. I feel hunger like a normal person again. Adds that difficulty to cutting that just shouldnt be removed. Didnt feel natural. Too easy almost. I gave this to a close friend whos on a weight loss journey. Went from 320-350lbs to id say hes between 250-280 now. Not a gym dude. I made him start at 0.25mg and hes basically fasting and loving the gift. Very happy if a non lifter changes his life even if it costs me a few hundred bucks.

Just did 3 great days in the gym. Back to max capacity and feeling good. Nausea fully wemt away today.

E2 seems to be doing good at aromasin 12.5 eod. Mentally and sexually normal again. Not looking as dry which likely explains my weight going up a bit due to e2 coming back to normal levels.

Gyno interestingly had flared a bit 3 days or so ago but starting AI it flattened my pointy nips again. The ralox seems to keep the tissue under the nips at the same size if not smaller. Looking at old photos, i definitively had this since puberty... but wasnt lean enough to know. Old memories have been flooding back too. I suspect itll be at an acceptable level post cycle even if ralox just maintains it and it flattens once im off cycle. Wprst case go for a plastic surgery consult and be done with it. Its tolerable but not super aesthetic... will see.

Heading to Sin City for the weekend. Prob wont hit the gym much and prob will enjoy some outrageous american foods. Itll be a nice intermission and refeed mid cycle before going back full throttle upon my return.

With that said, fully expecting to gian a couple pounds and get back to this state next week so unlikely to have anything to report. Start nanodrol on day 70 and try for one lazt big plateau busting mutation of my body.
Day 60:
219.2lbs

Update on the friend I gabe the GLP-1 to... he was over 300lbs and is now 220lbs. It looks like someone copy pasted his head onto a new body. Unbelievable. He has not been that low since highdchool and hes 36 years old... he doesnt go to the gym but just like me he reports weakness from not eating and strugglung with pushups and stuff.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pct day 2: 222.2 lbs
Pics non flexed, still full of appetizers and drinks from a christmas staff party lasy night... not great but such is life😅 holy fk im so chill and nice with 0 test i forgot how it felt being like this😂😂😂

Didnt get shredded like I hoped to but I had 7 people ask me if i was on steroids last night including the bartender i took home so i may not be a freak but with a shirt on conversations automatically default to working out so thats worth something lol.

Overall satisfied to have regained a physique im comfortable with. Ill be posting a more detailed summary and list of lessons learned and comments about the compounds this week. I will also post end of pct update.

Attachments

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man, you had a good cycle with added size, and compliments are all a success. Glad the pec tear is healing.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas brother.💪

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 19 of PCT:
217.6lbs
It came to my attention the scale i was using was almost 10lbs off.. underweight... safe to assume i was close to 230 at the end of the cycle.

Appearance: moonface and general bloat is gone. Looking more normal but i kept the muscle bellies... looking more defined even if less pumped. I definitively dont look as freaky (to my standards) but i almost prefer this. Wouldnt be surprised if i was close to 210 in 3 weeks when pct is over.

Gyno: puffiness is gone. The tiniest bead remains in my right nipple but its shrunk alot. Ralox is over in a couple days at 60 a day but lets see what 3 more weeks of 20 nolva does for it before i get back to attacking it.

Strength: easily maintained since im now eating maintenance instead of the cycle deficit. Reps are a bit shorter maybe 10% or less

Mental: first two days were depresso but honestly ive been feeling awesome for 3 weeks? Slightly nicer and more docile due to no T but definitively feeling normal and good.

Sexual health: hcg does miracles for me. Testes remained normal and my sex drive disnt change at all even in pct. Maybe a tad less sensitive but still attacking the girl 3-5 times a day when she visits😂 honestly dont know how i did it without it before its like night and day for me.

Final update coming in 3 weeks.

Pics: jeans one is with a chest pump 2 weeks into pct. The two cropped ones are morning in bday suit no pump or flex. Sorry😂

Attachments

Last edited:

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Compound reviews and lessons learned:

Fusions M1A potent as ever. To me this was the biggest muscle builder as usual. I couldnt even finish the last 10 or so caps so also the most toxic.

Nanodrol, awesome as ever.

Cutting aspect: i usually recomp on my cycles. I dont enjoy going 0 to 100 big cuts and bulks. Maintains a more constant look and linear progress. With that said, i was definitively too fat for this cycle and should of just did anavar instead of nanodrol. Its difficult to cut on 500test by itself let alone 34mg of td trest and nanodrol on top of that. The appetite from hypertrophy and muscle gains is too great. The need for food to counter heartburn too. I am still happy with my cycle but def came out more muscular and less lean than expected. Size 34 jeans and a fuller sleeves is acceptable compared to my scrawny self i wanted to fit bsck into my size 32 jeans i suppose.

Hcg: made the extra long cycle tolerable.

500 test during a cut: often disputed but the superhuman self esteem and recovery makes the bloat worth it. Thought i should of been more aggresive with AI and split pills if i had to.

Td trest: i dont do tren/deca and other long lasting compounds since im not on trt and as usual i must say nothing compares to this for changing my body drastically.

Stims: overdid it. Lesson learned on that though. Being on pct i take preworkout again and the contrast is night and day. It improves my lift now. During cycle it gor my BP so high it hindered me.

Glp-1 semaglutide ozempic: as a lifter id stay clear. Made me sick and weak. Not worth it especially on roids. But i must say my friend went from 305 or so pounds size 40 jeans to wearing my size 34 jeand at 220 in just over 2 months... hes been obese his entire life... it was life changing for him.

That pretty much sums out my compound reviews. Dht orals, test, trest makes for a great recomp.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
what did you dose the Td trest at throughout your cycle?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good job man….great review on the compounds, and by the looks of your gains, it looks like you had a good cycle.💪😎

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good job man….great review on the compounds, and by the looks of your gains, it looks like you had a good cycle.💪😎
A special thank you to you especially for checking in. This log keeps me accountable as a diary kind of thing but having other gym folks check in and comment is very motivating and gives a great sense of comraderie. Mispelled that def. In any case cheers man really appreciate you tagging along!