Sunami out of stock?

Sobriety

Awards
Is Sunami still being made? Is it being replaced, reformulated, or ???

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is Sunami still being made? Is it being replaced, reformulated, or ???
Not being made right now. Retailers were not keeping it in stock/re-ordering when they ran out, so I stop making it for a while to focus on DTH/DTP. Plus been having problems with the manufacture that use to do the Sunami. Might be back by fall 2010.

Sobriety

Awards
Great stuff, 1/2 a tablet works great....a whole one is one and you can't roll over in bed. My wife thinks it great also. I am going to look for some on the 'net....great product!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Great stuff, 1/2 a tablet works great....a whole one is one and you can't roll over in bed. My wife thinks it great also. I am going to look for some on the 'net....great product!
yeah I would use a sunami every now and then in the AM with my normal DTH or DTP and for like 30 hours I would be like sexually frustrated no matter if I got some or not. Out of all the products we stop making this year, that one might be back 1st or 2nd. Have to get NOS ETHER back out also.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
GREAT to see you back Chuck. Will def be watching out for new releases and gonna grab a Sunami asap. My girlfriend better keep up lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to see you back Chuck. Will def be watching out for new releases and gonna grab a Sunami asap. My girlfriend better keep up lol.
Haha thanks. It was out of production for about 5 yrs. The streets missed Sunami.