Halodrol + Androtest (formerly Question re: harshness - Trenavar v Androtest)

BritCitFutsie

Awards
Hi folks...
[ Just for context I have some previous experience with halodrol (years ago), 3-AD (now gone, I believe), Epistane twice and 11-oxo twice. Also I know lots will think I'm stupid but I'm only currently using OTC pct.. I did formestane and activate Xtreme to get over the last Epistane+11-oxo and it's been ok ]

Next I am considering androtest (4-Androdiol) or perhaps Trenavar...
But am I right in thinking Trenavar is one of the harshest PH around? Harsher than Androtest would be? And is this true even if on the maximum 6 Androtest per day (750mg)?

If it is harsher, as I have read on some sites it is harsh as hell.. is that true even compared to harsher methylated ph like pheraplex?

The PN write up on Trenavar doesn't make it sound so bad... Talks of 6-8 weeks on it, while other sites I've read say it's so rough you never do more than 4 weeks on it! Hard to know what to believe sometimes.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2 quick things:

1) yes, trenavar is very harsh
2) an androtest only cycle wouldn't make any sense or yield any results. It is mostly just used to replace some of the test suppressed by another compound. On its own, it could actually be counterproductive.

BritCitFutsie

Awards
2 quick things:

1) yes, trenavar is very harsh
2) an androtest only cycle wouldn't make any sense or yield any results. It is mostly just used to replace some of the test suppressed by another compound. On its own, it could actually be counterproductive.
Interesting.. thanks.. I've seen some here say similar things about androtest that it's basically pretty lame and as you say, no good on its own. I scratch my head like how can it have such good reviews from guys though.. maybe I'd be better going with H-drol again.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting.. thanks.. I've seen some here say similar things about androtest that it's basically pretty lame and as you say, no good on its own. I scratch my head like how can it have such good reviews from guys though.. maybe I'd be better going with H-drol again.
Run hdrol + androtest. That would be a nice little cycle.

BritCitFutsie

Awards
Thanks for your thoughts Stacks, interesting - so that would be using Androtest as a test base during H-drol? Or have I got that wrong

BritCitFutsie

Awards
I have now begun this, this week - currently on
(2x Halodrol =) 50mg
And
(3x Androtest =) 375mg
Though I wonder about taking it up to 75mg Halodrol and 500mg Androtest, if anyone has any thoughts on that?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have now begun this, this week - currently on
(2x Halodrol =) 50mg
And
(3x Androtest =) 375mg
Though I wonder about taking it up to 75mg Halodrol and 500mg Androtest, if anyone has any thoughts on that?
You can bump it up. I like hdrol at 75mgs if I'm running it solo. 50mgs is nice when stacked with something else.

BritCitFutsie

Awards
You can bump it up. I like hdrol at 75mgs if I'm running it solo. 50mgs is nice when stacked with something else.
Fair enough stacks thanks - you're surely more advanced at this than me so if 50mg stacked is good for you I shall stick with it like that for next few weeks at least. Maybe I'll up the androtest to 500mg so it's 1xh-drol 2xandrotest twice daily, even doses AM and PM.

For the record for anyone else's benefit, or my own in the future if I want to remember! I'm also taking:
  • Tudca (2x advanced tudca by pink tribe)
  • Liv 52 (probably because I always do as when I first read about this stuff ~18 years ago basically everyone included liv-52) 2x2 daily
  • Hawthorne berry (2x434mg) and 1000mg celery seed - both for blood pressure
  • Inhibit - P (2 a day)
  • Formestane Max - to counter estrogen rises but I'm not sure how best to dose it, had been 2 a day but have just changed it down to 1 a day

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Fair enough stacks thanks - you're surely more advanced at this than me so if 50mg stacked is good for you I shall stick with it like that for next few weeks at least. Maybe I'll up the androtest to 500mg so it's 1xh-drol 2xandrotest twice daily, even doses AM and PM.

For the record for anyone else's benefit, or my own in the future if I want to remember! I'm also taking:
  • Tudca (2x advanced tudca by pink tribe)
  • Liv 52 (probably because I always do as when I first read about this stuff ~18 years ago basically everyone included liv-52) 2x2 daily
  • Hawthorne berry (2x434mg) and 1000mg celery seed - both for blood pressure
  • Inhibit - P (2 a day)
  • Formestane Max - to counter estrogen rises but I'm not sure how best to dose it, had been 2 a day but have just changed it down to 1 a day
The androtest is 4 androdiol? Its not doing much to contribute to gains, its more there to keep some test and estrogen in check and prevent sides. Pick the minimal dose to get the job done, hdrol is where the gains are coming from so raise that as needed

Why are you taking something for estrogen sides if you dont have estrogen Sides....

BritCitFutsie

Awards
The androtest is 4 androdiol? Its not doing much to contribute to gains, its more there to keep some test and estrogen in check and prevent sides. Pick the minimal dose to get the job done, hdrol is where the gains are coming from so raise that as needed

Why are you taking something for estrogen sides if you dont have estrogen Sides....
Hi Smont - yes Androtest is 4-adiol.
Tbh taking something for estrogen while on was an idea I picked up from reading around on here about guys doing that as a preventative while taking test type products that may result in estrogen rises... Though maybe it's a different ballgame taking 375 or 500mg of Androtest compared to actually injecting test or androgenic sort of compound. - why do you ask? Do you think it's a bad idea?

As I understand it halodrol doesn't tend to cause much of that so it was because of the androtest and this idea of prevention.

[ The inhibit-P is because my most recent bloods were ok except for elevated prolactin so I've been taking inhibit-P for several weeks now and thought I'd continue through this H-drol/androtest ]

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi Smont - yes Androtest is 4-adiol.
Tbh taking something for estrogen while on was an idea I picked up from reading around on here about guys doing that as a preventative while taking test type products that may result in estrogen rises... Though maybe it's a different ballgame taking 375 or 500mg of Androtest compared to actually injecting test or androgenic sort of compound. - why do you ask? Do you think it's a bad idea?

As I understand it halodrol doesn't tend to cause much of that so it was because of the androtest and this idea of prevention.

[ The inhibit-P is because my most recent bloods were ok except for elevated prolactin so I've been taking inhibit-P for several weeks now and thought I'd continue through this H-drol/androtest ]
Honestly, formastane shouldnt tank your estrogen so i guess a little wont be a big deal. If someone knows that something gives them issues i can understand The preventative measure. The only thing I see a lot that i dont like is the Preventative ai when you don't know is going on and its just a guess. So if your using 1pump now, id stay at 1 and only increase if necessary. My reasoning is just not to blindly take more drugs to combat The side effects of other drugs, if the other drugs aren't giving side effects in the first place. 4ad does have the ability to aromatize a good bit. So keeping the dose at 375 would probably negate the problems with e

BritCitFutsie

Awards
Cheers Smont, yea less is more perhaps.. keeping it at 375 4ad and + x1 formestane makes sense with that logic, thanks for your thoughts.