Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys, I don't personally use Ozempic, but ...

A friend of mine was having some pretty serious eye issues, and when he quit taking it, everything cleared up.
(He was using it for weight loss)

I was going to mention that to my buddy the other morning, but before I could, he told me he was having some issues with one of his eyes. He got it checked, and he just told me he's going to have to have eye surgery.
I don't know (yet?) If it was connected to the Ozempic that he uses for Diabetes, but ....

I Do Advise Caution, regarding this drug.

(y):cool:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to know. I watched this episode on it and it was pretty informative:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went threw one vial of it and was very happy with the results. I believe that more than the normal person might have something to do with it. I just ordered another vial from @Mike Arnold at MA Research! I am hopping it reduces my hunger from the steroids I am on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What cycle do they have you on at the hospital? haha jk
Dexamethasone

Dexamethasone is considered a strong corticosteroid. It is a long-acting corticosteroid that is about 25 times more potent (stronger) than hydrocortisone and 6 times more potent than prednisone.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dexamethasone

Dexamethasone is considered a strong corticosteroid. It is a long-acting corticosteroid that is about 25 times more potent (stronger) than hydrocortisone and 6 times more potent than prednisone.
Feel free to not answer this question but what happened that they put you on this stuff? And hope you get better soon bud!

Also

Hey guys, I don't personally use Ozempic, but ...

A friend of mine was having some pretty serious eye issues, and when he quit taking it, everything cleared up.
(He was using it for weight loss)

I was going to mention that to my buddy the other morning, but before I could, he told me he was having some issues with one of his eyes. He got it checked, and he just told me he's going to have to have eye surgery.
I don't know (yet?) If it was connected to the Ozempic that he uses for Diabetes, but ....

I Do Advise Caution, regarding this drug.

(y):cool:
Ya, people need to remember these drugs have potential risks just like everything else. People need to do there research before jumping on on stuff. Dr.s are handing this out like candy right now and I don't think that's ever a good idea (not specifically to this drug but any drug in general) because the average person is doing none of there own research. They just think, oooo magic weight loss pills from my Dr. Yes please!

Knowledge is power people, do your research and utilize the drugs you need in the appropriate situations.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Feel free to not answer this question but what happened that they put you on this stuff? And hope you get better soon bud!
My spleen and liver were enlarged to 4 times there normal size

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Weight Loss 19