WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just wanted to give a shout out to MA Labs and @Mike Arnold

This is a fantastic brand. Cutting edge products.

Everything they sell is gold.

Feel free to use code "WES15" at checkout for discount
www.masupps.com

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree .. have only tried couple but havent been dissapointed.

DinnerTable

DinnerTable

Awards
looks like an ass licker rep post to me
Im not familiar with anyone on this post, but looking at it objectively.. this is a strength/fitness/bodybuilding community. Are you really surprised that there are reps or sponsors here? Im certainly not. Some things you can just expect to happen. No different than a fitness youtubers sponsorship. This isnt directed at anyone, im just throwing the obvious out there.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not familiar with anyone on this post, but looking at it objectively.. this is a strength/fitness/bodybuilding community. Are you really surprised that there are reps or sponsors here? Im certainly not. Some things you can just expect to happen. No different than a fitness youtubers sponsorship. This isnt directed at anyone, im just throwing the obvious out there.
well ok then......i deleted it :whistle:

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i feel kinda stupid and probably am lol......when i posted that nonsense i didnt realize the op was posting in the ma labs section. :LOL:

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
i feel kinda stupid and probably am lol......when i posted that nonsense i didnt realize the op was posting in the ma labs section. :LOL:
It's cool man, I don't hold grudges.
I say stupid things on here daily.

Welcome home LOL :)
This kind of makes me proud about the fact, that I only post super smart and important stuff = )