Lgd, rad, and yk

JTS22

Awards
Hello gents, hoping to get input on those that have used these compounds.

I’ve used rad in the past, haven’t tried lgd. Any thoughts about stacking these 3 compounds in any order ie pros/cons?

Most of what I found and observed was lgd for mass, rad for strength. If you’ve used these two, did you notice that to hold true? If so, is this on cycle or also afterwards?

Ie after cycle did you hold more strength in comparison to lgd, and did lgd build more lean mass in comparison to rad?

Yk. Any use solo? Any use stacking for that matter? I’ve heard great things about injectable- any feedback on oral? I’ve got Limited information

Granted different people will react differently to different substances and may have differing opinions based on what the goal of the cycle was in the first place

Thank you for any feedback

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So far ive found that all the injectable sarms outperform the oral excpt s23 seems to be pretty much the same oral or inject. Yk 11 the injectable seems to be much better.

Best sarms oral i would say lgd, s23 and rad although s23 has more sides and negetive effects than any other.

Take that with a grain of salt.Because side effects are usually dependent for the most part. I personally got none but ive seen quite a few not get along with s23.

My personal favorite is injectable lgd 30-50mg per day

JTS22

Awards
So far ive found that all the injectable sarms outperform the oral excpt s23 seems to be pretty much the same oral or inject. Yk 11 the injectable seems to be much better.

Best sarms oral i would say lgd, s23 and rad although s23 has more sides and negetive effects than any other.

Take that with a grain of salt.Because side effects are usually dependent for the most part. I personally got none but ive seen quite a few not get along with s23.

My personal favorite is injectable lgd 30-50mg per day
Is there any practical known reason why oral could ever be preferred over injectable (other than ease of use)? Say for example to compare to injectable to oral steroids- any pros/cons to oral as opposed to injectable?

I mean, I know we’re dealing with research chems so the final answer is 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there any practical known reason why oral could ever be preferred over injectable (other than ease of use)? Say for example to compare to injectable to oral steroids- any pros/cons to oral as opposed to injectable?

I mean, I know we’re dealing with research chems so the final answer is 🤷‍♂️
Oral for simplicity, no need to pin. But if one has a short half and you want more stable levels Then I would guess oral multiple times a day would be better than one injection.

The oral versions are fine, theres nothing wrong with them. Ive just had a lot of sarms sent my way for basically free last year and the year before so i had a lot of opportunities to mess around with them.

In the bigger scheme of things, gear works, sarms work, dose dependant and Ultimately your results are gonna be mostly determined by your diet and training anyways.