Kai green 2008

Link24

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CWzlnwEjuc&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

He looks like a mix of Predator and Busta Rhymes. He has a pretty amazing physique minus his gh gut. His posing routine is pretty wild as well

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Those wheels are ridiculas, he was in last months issue of MD. Funny you wrote he looked like the predator cause that's what they called him in the mag LMFAO.....Still those legs are SIICCCKKK!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Kai def packed on some more muscle it seems. He def has a sic physique.

And i agree, is legs may not to as massive as some, but way more shredded than most.

Future olympia maybe.

He almost always wins for best posing/routine.

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
branch and kai both looked the best to me during the pre judgeing

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Kai Greene has an amazing physique and his routines are certainly unique, but I find it entertaining. I just hope his past doesn't keep him from advancing as far as he might possibly could otherwise.

Haha. I love the Busta Rhymes and Predator comparison. I can definitely see the similarity.

bluecollar

bluecollar

Awards
i read some stuff he wrote awhile ago in MD that struck me as real different. he seems like an intresting dude

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
i read some stuff he wrote awhile ago in MD that struck me as real different. he seems like an intresting dude
Go to the MD page and you can find some videos of him and his everyday life. "Interesting," that word doesn't even start to describe him.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he looks dead like a swole busta ryhmes :lol:

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Looking at the pics on MD, i have never seen such ripped up legs in my life

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Go to the MD page and you can find some videos of him and his everyday life. "Interesting," that word doesn't even start to describe him.
I don't have sound on my computer........I can tell he's a very unique guy by his columns in MD though.He seems like an artist or musician.Just very pasionate and see's things a little differently than most.Seems like a very nice,down to earth,caring guy from his column though.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Omg.. I Just A Clip From A 07 Show, He Has Gained Massive Weight With In A Yr... Look At The Shaw Ray Pro 2007 Show

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
his legs are awsome...but it looks like he was gettting ready for something

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
kai is a good guy, i talked to him for a bit at the arnold. it was funny he was eating pizza before the show at night, not something i would ever do but hey i gues he was really hungry. how old is he tho? he seemd well into his thirties.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
These guys get so dry and tight it starts to stop looking organic...

MB