I'm going to myfirst show

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to my first show on sat with my freinds..

its seems like the event is just way tooo long

prejudging starts at 1pm and the 7show is at 7pm.. thats at least 7hrs..

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going to look at the light heavies... get a idea of their size/height and etc

whats happens atthe prejuding?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
its exactly what it says. Usually no pose down, no free pose, no free routines...They come in. 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, rear DB L calf spike, Front double bi, side chest, side tricep, abs, etc....

Just get there a hour or 2 before the "show" pending the events surrounding it, food, mags, supp companies there?
If you are tryint to get and idea of size and such to see if you wanna compete, you need to go to pre-judging. Thats when they look the best and not to tired. Like you said, its a long day and most of them are on about 20-30g carbs from 2 days ago....

What show?
Have fun.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like I said in your other thread, the show doesn't last from 1-7. The prejudging starts at 1 and when that's over, people leave and then come back for the night show which starts at 7. The night show can be long as shiit though, depending on how many competitors there are in the show.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NJ NPC, APRIL 26

do they give out the weight and height?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NJ NPC, APRIL 26

do they give out the weight and height?
They didn't publicly give out any weights at my show(that I know of). I'm not even sure if I gave them my height. It was probably somewhere in the registration paperwork but they don't really do anything with it.