ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As title says, what is the better brands of divanil, for the purpose of raising free testosterone? Just divanil.

comeback20

Awards
You can check Barlowe's herbal elixirs he has a good Divanil extract ;)

Many others good herbs too

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I couldn't find the extract Mtest uses solo. I wonder if all nettle extracts are basically the same? Bulk supplements has a great bulk deal, but I need to make sure the extract will lower my SHBG.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't find the extract Mtest uses solo. I wonder if all nettle extracts are basically the same? Bulk supplements has a great bulk deal, but I need to make sure the extract will lower my SHBG.
trial and error I guess, if it's a great deal at least it won't be a costly trial.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
trial and error I guess, if it's a great deal at least it won't be a costly trial.
My free test level was at 11 :(

It is a trial I want to figure out right quick lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Too bad the original Designer Supplements - Activate wasnt still around. It was soley Divanil and it worked incredible for me. Libido was ridiculous. That was many years ago..lol.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like I’d read that this stuff was hard to source so not to trust a lot of the options out there. After that I never actively looked for it so that could be wrong.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel like I’d read that this stuff was hard to source so not to trust a lot of the options out there. After that I never actively looked for it so that could be wrong.
I imagine so because I cannot even find a recommendation for any brand or extract through google.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up getting solaray brand, seems to be a decent standardized extract. But would rather buy powder and have more servings.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it stinging nettle (root) extract - not hard to alcohol extract - it likely not everywhere because data on it stink. rats confounded with exogenous testosterone given, prostate cells in a pitri dish, a human study on bph (it do work there) had t-levels not change, if work at all - may stop 5ar of testosterone (not know about you, but i like dht). combine with no big trt doc really caring about shbg as much any more... at least it cheap - find good company (lef?) that alcohol extract, or even water and call it a day. diet, especially carbs, changes my shbg by a good bit. i take nothing for it and it go between 29 and 55 on bloodwork these last years just by diet.

comeback20

Awards
Barlowe my good man..go take a look trust me

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I ended up getting solaray brand, seems to be a decent standardized extract. But would rather buy powder and have more servings.
Solaray is a good brand, same as Barlowe. I've also used the Bulk Supps stuff a few times and it's not bad, but it can be a little ambiguous as to the source (leaf or root) and concentration (powdered herb or 10:1x)

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump to an old product. Wondering why there isn't a trademark 3,4, divanil product. So products still use it as it is in m-test. Would like to see a updated discussion on it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump to an old product. Wondering why there isn't a trademark 3,4, divanil product. So products still use it as it is in m-test. Would like to see a updated discussion on it.
If a good Nettle Root supplement is what your looking for Barlowes Elixirs makes a good one
at 350 mg a cap. Just because something has trademark ingredients doesn't always mean it's
gonna be effective for you. I'm using a supplement now from a reputable brand and honestly
I'm not really feeling anything from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some branded ingredient companies will not allow you to use/sell their branded ingredients as a single ingredient product.

Also, some branded ingredient companies that will allow you to sell their branded ingredients as single ingredient products, some will not allow you to use the branded ingredient product in the name of the product - and that would defeat a lot of the purpose of it.

For example, KSM-66 allows you to use KSM-66 in the name. Therefore, the consumer knows its KSM-66.

However, S7 doesn't allow a company to use it in the name, which is why we don't offer a single ingredient S7 bc without being able to use it in the name of the product, not enough people would know about or be interested in it.

In the case of Divana-Plex in M-Test, we have never had enough demand to consider offering it as a single ingredient product. Plus, and this is a big factor, M-Test is so cost effectively priced that most people would just buy it anyway over a single ingredient Divana-Plex.