Armistane?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would a female get potential cortisol decrease from using?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, IIRC I remember some saying back in the day that they would only take one cap instead of two with OG Erase. Nolvadren XT from MAN with that formula was the best seller. Nolvadren XT has since been reformulated.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are you asking for fat loss?? In most scenarios I would think that anyone with sex hormones would eventually arrive at the same outcome, just to what degree??

If seeking an effecting cortisol harnessing supplement have you looked at AET-50 by Apex?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like reduce xt and aet-50, I just happen to have armistane collecting dust and my wife said she wanted to try lowering her cortisol level as she feels she had high cortisol symptoms through research.
So do we feel armistane will do anything? Again for a female. Me it dries me out and kills my libido and joints. Lol, hope doesn't kill her libido.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like reduce xt and aet-50, I just happen to have armistane collecting dust and my wife said she wanted to try lowering her cortisol level as she feels she had high cortisol symptoms through research.
So do we feel armistane will do anything? Again for a female. Me it dries me out and kills my libido and joints. Lol, hope doesn't kill her libido.
Search Rosie Chee and Erase on here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would a female get potential cortisol decrease from using?
We have some females that use Eradicate-E. They just typically start with 1 capsule per day and some take 2 capsules per day.

However, I think that Reduce XT is the better option for females, but I understand in your case here you're just wanting to use up things that you have.

But in an ideal situation, if a female is looking for something to help with cortisol, I think Reduce XT is the best option.

Suppress-C (b-triol) is good too, but in general its a lot easier for females to be consistent with dosing on capsules.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just purchased reduce xt! Twin pack too good to pass up
Agreed. That's a product I always try to stay in stock on!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will update a female on armistane if any interest?
It's always helpful to have feedback in order to help the next person.

We do have some females that use Eradicate-E, but Reduce XT is much more popular with women.