What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
What's better guys, injectable B-12 or B-complex?

I keep seeing both offered everywhere....I'm wanting to give this a try so I can see if it helps with energy, appetite, and (as per bioman's suggestions) for allergy reduction.

Is getting the complex worth it? And why..lol?

I was thinking of trying out 1000mcg's EOD....and see how I do...any help here fellas? thx.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I have used the complex and liked the appetite and energy boosting effects. Go with the vet grade stuff, its cheaper and easier to get then human grade.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
thx for the tip bud...but I just saw that IBE has their human grade B12 on sale for only $15!!!! lol, can't beat it. :thumbsup:

How much did you use bro? You think 1000mcg's EOD is good, or should I lowere/raise it some? thx.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
I use the complex, so I used 1 cc 2x a week, but if I use just b12, 1000mcg eod is fine.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
great, thx again...I'm going back to college again in order to change professions...so the extra energy/appetite will help me out some. ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
b12...thx for reminding me...i need to look into getting some:D

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use the vet-grade complex also, 12 bucks for 250ml! But, that's a kick ass price for human grade. You could probably use 1ml EOD for a couple of weeks, but after that you could switch to 1 or 2 ml every week or two.