You guys remember Porter Cottrell?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Porter was a great IFBB Pro, and won 5 shows....He is truly one of the absolute best in the biz when it comes to nutrition/chemicals/workouts....there is a reason why the people he preps consistently do well in the state shows....

anyhow, he is a great friend of mine, and has been checking out this board lately when we eat lunch together. he just wanted me to pass along to you guys what a great job you're doing!

holyintellect

Attachments

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still do my calves with my shoes off after he recommended to do them in a video I saw of him. how you get your INNER fore arms so big Porter?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
His delts are insane.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trip your up late as am I. went out tonight socialized...(looking for a girl) talked to many ...no laid though=) anyways.... Widegrip upright rows seem to have really made my middle delts flare.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip your up late as am I. went out tonight socialized...(looking for a girl) talked to many ...no laid though=) anyways.... Widegrip upright rows seem to have really made my middle delts flare.
I'm fukcin nocturnal bro...lol. I do wide and narrow grip usually narrow though. Gotta represent the traps.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heavy deads and rack deads do enough for me 's traps. Used to do closer grip up rows for traps now Im convinced wightgrip upright rows just awesome for medial delt width. Have a good night and a nice deep sleep. Im off