• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pumps, Vascularity, & Muscle Definition Gel
Triacetyl Adenosine (TAA) Skin Gel

Triacetyl Adenosine (TAA):
75 mg. per ml
7.5 Grams Per Bottle

Pump Gel is a topical Triacetyl Adenosine (TAA) product that contains 75 mg. per ml. (7.5 grams per
bottle), plus Amentoflavone for improved synergistic results.

Pump Gel Highlights/Supports:

Pumps
Endurance
Vascularity
Muscle Fullness & Definition

What is Triacetyl Adenosine?
Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound used by the body for cellular energy. The Triacetyl form of
adenosine is a form of adenosine that is thought to provide for better absorption & utilization in the
body.

What is Triacetyl Adenosine commonly used for?
Triacetyl Adenosine is a naturally occurring compound that is commonly used to support enhanced
cellular energy and to promote increases in pumps, vascularity, and enhanced muscle fullness and
definition.

Amentoflavone:

Amentoflavone is a popular ingredient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and is
commonly used to help enhance muscle pumps and vascularity, aid in fat loss during dieting, increase
muscular strength and endurance, and improve erection quality.

Dosing:
Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas once or twice daily.
Workout Days: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas 30 minutes prior to working out and an additional 1
to 2 pumps spaced out approximately 8 to 12 hours apart, if desired.

Non-Workout Days: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas once or twice daily, spaced out approximately 8
to 12 hours apart.
Use daily for best results.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Available at DPS soon it’s up but not yet able to be added to the cart. Usually means they have it on the way but should be available pretty soon.

This combo of Amento and TAA should be pretty synergistic for quite a few different benefits and should compliment a lot of other popular ingredients and products people like around here.

Nice to see full disclosure of the amount of TAA per serving and bottle too. 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Where is it currently listed online?
DPS was the first to list it and has it in transit to them now. It should be live for sale Friday morning.

It's in stock here, so you're welcome to message me.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DPS was the first to list it and has it in transit to them now. It should be live for sale Friday morning.

It's in stock here, so you're welcome to message me.
roger that, thanks homie. I will likely hit you up for some more Alpha Gel, PA XT, and I'll give this Pump Gel a shot as well here in the next week or so 🤘

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@BigGame84 good catch on seeing this - you posted this quick haha.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Noticed this on DPS website earlier today excited to give this a try

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Noticed this on DPS website earlier today excited to give this a try
I look forward to hearing your feedback. It should be an awesome product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a big fan of Alchemy Triton. Is the dose of TAA in this product the same as in Triton?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of Alchemy Triton. Is the dose of TAA in this product the same as in Triton?
apex is awesome .. how much is their mg per pump ? i know they offer 60ml

this one states 75mg/1ml .. 7.5g-100ml

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hard to tell what the dosage is nowadays since it isn't listed anywhere. At one point I believe it was at 50mg/ml.
Yeah the old liquid in glass bottles version (the original version) was 50mg/ml. So this would have more TAA at 75mg/ml, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah the old liquid in glass bottles version (the original version) was 50mg/ml. So this would have more TAA at 75mg/ml, right?
It would have more per ml and much more per bottle.

75 mg. per ml/100 ml per bottle = 7,500 mg. (7.5 grams) per bottle.

Per Dose:
- that would be 50% more per each individual dose.

Per Bottle:
- that would be 5x to 2.5x as much per bottle depending on the size.

I don't like to draw comparisons to other companies products; I am just answer your question from a math perspective.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also some Amento too. It has me intrigued because the pumps with Alpha gel are pretty good too (that has some Amento in it).

geopilot99

Awards
I’m confused by this product. Is it localized or systemic effects, or both?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With Triacetyl Adenosine, people typically are going to see both systemic and localized results.

For example, you are likely to see improved endurance and muscle fulness on a systemic level, but one would expect some pretty great pumps especially on the areas that you apply it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Should be systemic. Not sure what’s confusing though.
I’m confused about why there’s confusion?

Comments aside I usually always get a systemic effect from topicals so I always expect it now
The only thing that I could think of was that maybe he was confused as to where the directions say apply to desired areas - and maybe he thought that meant areas you wanted a pump at - rather than it meaning desired areas as in just where you like to apply your topicals.

The carrier itself is systemic and it will increase pumps overall, but I would expect some localized impact in them being more intense on the area where one were to apply it is for example you used it on your biceps on arm day.

geopilot99

Awards

Comments aside I usually always get a systemic effect from topicals so I always expect it now
Because dummy, when you apply topicals you get a localized and/or systematic effect based on the type of drug. This is toxicology 101. The directions (like other crap products) imply that you’ll will get a localized pump. As a toxicologist, I’ve researched these compounds and there are no MOA that can produce localized effects. I was asking more to see if I’d get a honest answer. Instead, I get a smart ass answer from you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Because dummy, when you apply topicals you get a localized and/or systematic effect based on the type of drug. This is toxicology 101. The directions (like other crap products) imply that you’ll will get a localized pump. As a toxicologist, I’ve researched these compounds and there are no MOA that can produce localized effects. I was asking more to see if I’d get a honest answer. Instead, I get a smart ass answer from you.
There is absolutely no reason to insult anyone or call anyone names on here.

You posted:

I replied to you and answered your question.

Other posters posted that they didn't understand why there was confusion - I posted and explained why I thought you may have been confused.

No one insulted you for being confused - and there's no reason for you to insult anyone else for them being confused as to why you were.

Then, after me being polite to you and answering your question, you want to insult the product?

You said you asked to see if you got an honest answer - in addition to 2 forum members telling you it was systemic, not localized, I answered you twice myself:

Answer 1:
With Triacetyl Adenosine, people typically are going to see both systemic and localized results.

For example, you are likely to see improved endurance and muscle fulness on a systemic level, but one would expect some pretty great pumps especially on the areas that you apply it.

Answer 2:
The carrier itself is systemic and it will increase pumps overall, but I would expect some localized impact in them being more intense on the area where one were to apply it is for example you used it on your biceps on arm day.

In regard to your hateful statement:
The directions (like other crap products) imply that you’ll will get a localized pump.

There is not a single thing about the product directions nor product writeup that say anything about it being localized.

The directions are:

Dosing:
Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas once or twice daily.
Workout Days: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to desired areas 30 minutes prior to working out and an additional 1
to 2 pumps spaced out approximately 8 to 12 hours apart, if desired.

^^^^ Desired areas - as in whatever area that you desire to apply topical products that you use to. For some people that may be the inside of their arms, the insides of their thighs, tops of their feet, their traps, etc.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have applied all my topicals to the traps/delts/clavical/upper arm area at my go to location cause it's the least hairy spot. of the 10 or so different products I have tried in the last year there have been 2 or three that definitely seem to come with localized results as I end up with stiff traps/neck when applying a few days in a row. not all topicals have hit me in that way, but ultra hard for example, was one that did. (still liked it)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did anyone order some? I'm tempted, not immediately right now, but soon so I would be interested to hear what dosing schemes people end up enjoying.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Did anyone order some? I'm tempted, not immediately right now, but soon so I would be interested to hear what dosing schemes people end up enjoying.
I'm looking forward to feedback on it too. This is one that XPG has been asked to do a lot.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be ordering this product for sure! I have two bottles of Triton to get through before I can order this.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anymore feedback from those who picked some up? How did most people dose?

Pretty close to pulling the trigger, just can't decide if I want to start now or in a few months when I'd appreciate the endurance benefits more. :unsure:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anymore feedback from those who picked some up? How did most people dose?

Pretty close to pulling the trigger, just can't decide if I want to start now or in a few months when I'd appreciate the endurance benefits more. :unsure:
I went right ahead with 2 pumps about an hour before workout. I love it! I don’t use it every workout. I try using it on the longer/harder workout days of the week (leg day and higher rep days). I notice it most in the second half of the workout. I notice more gas in the tank at the end of the workout. I also get better endurance/stamina through the workout. I think I sweat a little more too. It’s one of my favorite products man. I say give it a try for sure!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I did pick some of this up and somehow had enough self restraint to not just start using it right away. Using this week as a "baseline" with a slightly new routine so that I know a better idea of the improvement when I add Pump-gel in.

Been using Pepti-plex + PA-XT for months and Growth Factor XT for over a month now so when I add it in it'll be the only change (other than training) recently.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually RIP me next week. Pump on todays upper push style session was painful I’m a little scared for next week. 😭

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody try using pump gel on there hammer stick?
I can't condone it, but I'm honestly surprised this hadn't come up before now haha. :ROFLMAO:

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't condone it, but I'm honestly surprised this hadn't come up before now haha. :ROFLMAO:
I’d imagine it would be great before a pumping session for those that are into PE. I may give this a try. Send me a bottle and I’ll log it

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Going to try and write a full review for this since I’m almost done my bottle.

Short review is this stuff is pretty sweet, if you want something that is going to make training full of pumps and if that’s your thing, this is super fun.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Short review is this stuff is pretty sweet, if you want something that is going to make training full of pumps and if that’s your thing, this is super fun.
I just use it PWO but I really like it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I love the endurance/stamina I get from it! The pumps are ok too.