Xpg epiandro

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Container is 75mg. How much epiandro per mg?
Cannot find this info on any of the supplier sites.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question.

There are 7.5g (7500mg) per bottle. There are 100ml per bottle and each serving/pump should be 1ml so there should be 75mg per pump.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Resolve answerd it .. container = bottle = 7,500mg or 7.5g
75mg per pump appx = 1ml
100 pumps = 100ml

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe that's the same dosage as UH, etc. 75mg per squirt.

are you using it now? would love to hear your results.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry if I am misunderstanding your question.

There are 7.5g (7500mg) per bottle. There are 100ml per bottle and each serving/pump should be 1ml so there should be 75mg per pump.
Thanks for the info. Ok so about 250mg a day for 30 days.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks to everyone for replying and answering the question.

I'm sorry if a retailer site doesn't have the proper information, but the write up provided to retailers does state the dosage on there, which is 75 mg. per ml.

Epiandro Gel:
  • 7.5 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle
  • 75 mg. Epiandrosterone per ml
  • 100 servings/100 ml per bottle
Xtreme Performance Gels is by far that most epiandrosterone for your money that I'm aware of out of any topical products, and with topicals its not just all about dose, its about the delivery system - and all XPG products utilize the Avant Labs carriers, which a lot of people consider the gold standard for topical products and love the consistency, how easy to apply, and how fast they dry.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks to everyone for replying and answering the question.

I'm sorry if a retailer site doesn't have the proper information, but the write up provided to retailers does state the dosage on there, which is 75 mg. per ml.

Epiandro Gel:
  • 7.5 grams Epiandrosterone per bottle
  • 75 mg. Epiandrosterone per ml
  • 100 servings/100 ml per bottle
Xtreme Performance Gels is by far that most epiandrosterone for your money that I'm aware of out of any topical products, and with topicals its not just all about dose, its about the delivery system - and all XPG products utilize the Avant Labs carriers, which a lot of people consider the gold standard for topical products and love the consistency, how easy to apply, and how fast they dry.
By far really? Iconic is about the same deal (mg for mg) if not better depending on sales.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
By far really? Iconic is about the same deal (mg for mg) if not better depending on sales.
I didn't put Iconic down at all, and never do, because the owner is one of my friends.
Nor was that the brand that I had in mind when I was talking about price breakdowns.

So if you took my post as negative towards him or his products, that wasn't the intention at all, as I probably promote his products more on here than he does himself, and he is someone that I think a lot of on a personal level.

Plus, there was a context to what I wrote:

I pointed out a combination of cost effective price, the carrier used, and how much people like the consistency, how easy it is to apply, and how fast it dries.

That's all relevant because with with the carrier used in the XPG product, 300 mg. per day is the absolute maximum dose that is to be used.

If someone wants to use more, from a business standpoint - the more product used, the more bottles sold - BUT my answer remains the same - do not exceed 300 mg. of the product per day as the maximum dose.

So, at that, you have a 25 day supply at 31.99 at maximum dose - which is 1.28 per day.

From a strictly cost standpoint:
- Iconic's sells for 59.99 per bottle and they do have some good sales.
- XPG's Epiandro Gel sells for around 31.99 per bottle.

Both are great products and I think that people would enjoy whichever they go with.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I didn't put Iconic down at all, and never do, because the owner is one of my friends.
Nor was that the brand that I had in mind when I was talking about price breakdowns.

So if you took my post as negative towards him or his products, that wasn't the intention at all, as I probably promote his products more on here than he does himself, and he is someone that I think a lot of on a personal level.

Plus, there was a context to what I wrote:

I pointed out a combination of cost effective price, the carrier used, and how much people like the consistency, how easy it is to apply, and how fast it dries.

That's all relevant because with with the carrier used in the XPG product, 300 mg. per day is the absolute maximum dose that is to be used.

If someone wants to use more, from a business standpoint - the more product used, the more bottles sold - BUT my answer remains the same - do not exceed 300 mg. of the product per day as the maximum dose.

So, at that, you have a 25 day supply at 31.99 at maximum dose - which is 1.28 per day.

From a strictly cost standpoint:
- Iconic's sells for 59.99 per bottle and they do have some good sales.
- XPG's Epiandro Gel sells for around 31.99 per bottle.

Both are great products and I think that people would enjoy whichever they go with.
Ok I did not realize it had a novel delivery system.
Is this used with the other XPG gels?
I have used Apex and Iconic for epiandro,
but will have to try XPG

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok I did not realize it had a novel delivery system.
Is this used with the other XPG gels?
No worries. I just wanted to clarify because it seemed like you thought I was saying something negative about someone and their company, who is actually a very good friend of mine and who doesn't get to post much on here anymore, and I try to speak positively of his products and try to promote them anytime I have a chance to myself.

In context, what I meant by the most cost effective was that all things considered, and with 300 mg. being the absolute maximum dosage for XPG EpiAndro Gel - it is 31.99 per month so its a great price.

I hope that makes sense.

Now, to answer your question:

With topical products in general, the delivery systems used can dramatically affect how much of the active ingredient is absorbed and utilized by the body.

Avant Labs was the original company that introduced topical products to the sports nutrition market many years ago, and their carriers have long been considered by a lot of people to be the gold standard for topical products.

Xtreme Performance Gels uses the Avant Labs carriers for all of their products and each product has specific carrier modifications made to help ensure the absolute maximum absorption for each respective product.

Another great example would be Suppress-C - that was originally my product under CEL and we introduced that probably 15 years ago under CEL and stopped doing topicals under CEL in 2011. Dosages for baet products now days varies pretty big time - and I always tell people the absolute max dose is 4 ml per day so each bottle is a 25 day supply at maximum dose. Again, realistically if someone wanted to use a higher dose - more ml used = more bottles sold = more profit - BUT I stick to the same statement - that with the delivery system used, regardless what people use or have used by other brands, do not exceed 4 ml of Suppress-C per day. It's not a sales pitch, it really is the maximum dose I'd ever want to see anyone use or that I would use myself.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

one of the best OG carrier .. and when i found out XPG were using the carrier and the person who owns it i have very highly respect for the guy.

as for Iconic .. i love them as well, i have about 7-8 bottles stashed away of their other Andro's topicals and reps/owner is always available to help out like sns/cel which is why im very supportive of them as well and great products as well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would a bottle of epiandro followed by alpha gel be a sufficient cycle and pct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think it would be for most people. If someone wanted to be super sure, they could add something like M-Test, Cloma-Plex, or Optimize-T to it.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm running Alpha gel WITH XPG epiandro and XPG DHEA. I'm not sure if there is a reason why you couldn't run Alpha Gel all the time, I think I have positive results from it.

I think it would be for most people. If someone wanted to be super sure, they could add something like M-Test, Cloma-Plex, or Optimize-T to it.
Are you running an orchic extract product yet? Do you have thoughts on it other than bro science? I have used three different orchic products, two of which I think "produced" greater "results" than the third one. One that was just way too stupid expensive was pretty good but it was also like 6+ capsules a day which is sorta high when I was already stacking like 20 other caps a day lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm running Alpha gel WITH XPG epiandro and XPG DHEA. I'm not sure if there is a reason why you couldn't run Alpha Gel all the time, I think I have positive results from it.

Are you running an orchic extract product yet? Do you have thoughts on it other than bro science? I have used three different orchic products, two of which I think "produced" greater "results" than the third one. One that was just way too stupid expensive was pretty good but it was also like 6+ capsules a day which is sorta high when I was already stacking like 20 other caps a day lol
I think you could run Alpha Gel for as long as you'd like to. I know a lot of people plan on running it as a year round product.

For the Orchic, I'm going to quote your post but carry it over to the Tell Us What You Want from Us thread and reply to it there; that way I can see if other people have an interest in it too.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you could run Alpha Gel for as long as you'd like to. I know a lot of people plan on running it as a year round product.
Do you think there is any benefit from taking a few weeks off from the Alpha so that it hits hard again when you bring it back?
Conversely, do you think there is any benefit (or downside) to occasionally taking a higher dose?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think there is any benefit from taking a few weeks off from the Alpha so that it hits hard again when you bring it back?
Conversely, do you think there is any benefit (or downside) to occasionally taking a higher dose?
I don't think there would be any downside to occasionally using a higher dosage, but whether there's an upside my depend on the person because Alpha Gel is very well dosed as it is.

Some people may like the idea of taking a few weeks off from things so that they can tell more of a difference when they start it back up again; but I'm more on the science side of the argument where I think that its best to achieve better consistent increases in hormone levels and I'm not a fan of yoyo'ing hormone levels if that makes sense. I don't think that there's necessarily a right or wrong answer and way to do that though, just a matter of personal preference.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Some people may like the idea of taking a few weeks off from things so that they can tell more of a difference when they start it back up again;
but I'm more on the science side of the argument where I think that its best to achieve better consistent increases in hormone levels and I'm not a fan of yoyo'ing hormone levels if that makes sense.
both make perfect sense